Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

joe11121 08.10.2009 07:39 PM

looks pretty good

subject change...
I just got a job, woot.

dirty bunny 08.10.2009 07:57 PM

I think the parody threads are funny but when will they end?

floatingslowly 08.10.2009 08:18 PM

^^^ feed the pain imo.

ok. I'm off to play dawn of war on "normal" (read: way too fucking hard to be called normal). so far, I'm 2-0 vs the typical 0-1 that makes me log out in disgust.

dirty bunny 08.10.2009 08:19 PM

good luck dude! For the HORDE!!!!

pbradley 08.10.2009 08:24 PM

The gamers of SYG should get a game together. I would love to pwn some trifling noobs.

Anyone have Quake Wars: Enemy Territory?

TheFoxBen 08.10.2009 08:31 PM

Anyone has Rock Band on PS3 ? :D

Satan 08.10.2009 08:34 PM

get home. right now. we have business to attend to.

chairman of the bored 08.10.2009 09:11 PM

shit i wanna see that's coming out this year:

Miyazaki-Ponyo
Von Trier-Antichrist
Herzog-bad cop, and whatever that one is that david lynch is producing

Anyone have anything to add?

EVOLghost 08.10.2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFoxBen
Anyone has Rock Band on PS3 ? :D

I do... Just not right now. I need to pick it up fromy friends house

EVOLghost 08.10.2009 11:17 PM

Too much parody thread going on right now

Satan 08.10.2009 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Too much parody thread going on right now

amen.

EVOLghost 08.10.2009 11:18 PM

Ps somethingi read on wiki

They have also made an appearance of sorts in the Silent Hill video game for the Playstation. The names "K. Gordon", "T. Moore", and "L. Ranaldo" can be found in a faculty register in the Midwich Elementary School area of the game. At one point, to progress through the game, you have to take a route through "K. Gordon"'s house.

terriblecanyons 08.10.2009 11:25 PM

One of my friends is a slut.

Ever know one of those girls who swears she'll be a virgin when she gets married? This is her. But she does everything in her power with just about everyone she knows to test this. She gives numerous guys handjobs and god knows what else (I lost count of just how many guys), she lays naked in bed with them, she lets them finger her, she even hooked up on a plane, but she's the biggest cock-tease I know because she's this little catholic girl who swears she'll be a virgin when she takes the vows. It's annoying. I told her to calm down with the hookups but her excuse was she's 19. Yeah? So am I, but I don't go around washing my food down with semen. I don't hook up with my good friend's ex. And I certainly don't take my clothes off for practical strangers.

joe11121 08.10.2009 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
One of my friends is a slut.

Ever know one of those girls who swears she'll be a virgin when she gets married? This is her. But she does everything in her power with just about everyone she knows to test this. She gives numerous guys handjobs and god knows what else (I lost count of just how many guys), she lays naked in bed with them, she lets them finger her, she even hooked up on a plane, but she's the biggest cock-tease I know because she's this little catholic girl who swears she'll be a virgin when she takes the vows. It's annoying. I told her to calm down with the hookups but her excuse was she's 19. Yeah? So am I, but I don't go around washing my food down with semen. I don't hook up with my good friend's ex. And I certainly don't take my clothes off for practical strangers.

She's probably got a lot of STDs. But yeah, I know the type, not really catholic whores, but catholic bitches. They're so phony, it's hilarious.

terriblecanyons 08.10.2009 11:37 PM

I honestly don't know about the STDs. What's REALLY funny is the fact she's super SUPER into her religion but she still does this shit, while completely wasted (yet another excuse). Funny thing is she probably isn't as wasted as she tells me because she can recall every minute detail of an encounter. I now know the shape of one of my friend's penis. Thanks.

joe11121 08.10.2009 11:42 PM

Hahahaha! That's hilarious. I go to a catholic school, and some girls there (not my friends) are huge sluts. Like we're only 15, and these girls have already had sex with a lot of guys, it's pretty crazy how quick some girls do become whores. It's funny how your friend though is really religious and still does all that stuff

terriblecanyons 08.10.2009 11:44 PM

Yeah, I mean she travels all over the world with this religious camp she goes to and she hooks up with guys. She hooked up with a guy on the holy land. She also recently hooked up with a guy in Russia, the same guy that hooked up with her sister when she was her age. Creepy. Seriously, it's a joke. I'm waiting for the day for her to call me up crying cause she lost her virg to some random dude.

Satan 08.10.2009 11:44 PM

catholic girls are bad news. you're hearing it straight from the horse's (whore's?) mouth.

joe11121 08.10.2009 11:45 PM

Haha, yeah and the way she is heading, it will be soon. But I'm going to bed now, have a goodnight!

terriblecanyons 08.10.2009 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
catholic girls are bad news. you're hearing it straight from the horse's (whore's?) mouth.

She's "russian orthodox christian". She thinks the russian part gives her a right to get drunk all the time and hook up with guys.