Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

davenotdead 08.13.2009 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
this morning, my father in law told me that he didn't believe in jinxes. I assured him they were real.

the universe just reinforced my belief.

I've made one too many scooby doo references today. my punishment was my very own Velma moment in the backyard.

I walked into a giant spiderweb. the spiders are fairly nasty so when I flipped out and started flailing, my glasses flew off my face.

I was froze, in the dark, sightless and covered in web. jinkies. :(

zoinks

floatingslowly 08.13.2009 09:32 PM

watch it. that started my woes.

better keep an eye on yr scarf, freddy.

Sonic Youth 37 08.13.2009 09:34 PM

dum-dum dum dum

floatingslowly 08.13.2009 09:36 PM

you would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that meddling tripod.com.

automatic bzooty 08.13.2009 09:36 PM

my job is so fucking unbelievable.
I’ll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:
First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I’m not sure she even showers, much less shaves her “womanly” parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I’m sure after work. He probably hasn’t been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he’s only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960’s, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it’s trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

Sonic Youth 37 08.13.2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

you would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that meddling tripod.com.

Wait...is my image link broken?

Edit: yeah, it was. Fix'd now. I hate having to clear my cache.

davenotdead 08.13.2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

watch it. that started my woes.

better keep an eye on yr scarf, freddy.

the proper term is ascot Velma. I will keep an eye on my ascot. maybe if you weren't such a nerdy girl with grandma panties who reads investigative reports instead of Marie Claire, then you might've known that. and you might recognize when i wear nice shoes and dockers pants once in a while too. a compliment every once in a while wouldn't hurt :mad:

floatingslowly 08.13.2009 09:42 PM

you couldn't spot a nerdy girl if you right-clicked>properties, preppy.

so cork it!

davenotdead 08.13.2009 09:45 PM

see if i share my scooby snacks with you again

floatingslowly 08.13.2009 09:54 PM

I don't recall you ever sharing.

it's all daphne daphne daphne.

btw: been there/done that.

Sonic Youth 37 08.13.2009 10:06 PM

I now have two rubber bats (not the baseball kind) hanging from my kitchen ceiling. I've decided to name them, but am at an impasse right now because I can't decide on names. I figured one should probably be 'Bela' just because...but I still need one more.

automatic bzooty 08.13.2009 10:13 PM

yo i saw this lady at meijer that looked like j. mascis

dirty bunny 08.13.2009 11:14 PM

across 110th street
just trying to catch a woman that's weak

Sonic Youth 37 08.13.2009 11:16 PM

Pusha won't let the junkie go free.

dirty bunny 08.13.2009 11:21 PM

Very cool song. I downloaded the whole soundtrack but I think that's my favourite song.

Sonic Youth 37 08.13.2009 11:26 PM

Jackie Brown or American Gangster? It's on both.

dirty bunny 08.13.2009 11:27 PM

Ahh I didn't know that. Jackie Brown. The movie was disappointing. Howabout that scene where DeNiro and the girl are going to go at it, and then... they just sorta wiggle around. Argh.

Sonic Youth 37 08.13.2009 11:30 PM

Jackie Brown is the only Tarantino I don't own. (Yes, I bought Grindhouse, but used on the cheap). I really didn't like it at all.

dirty bunny 08.13.2009 11:38 PM

Yeah. I even feel Samuel L. Jackson was kinda wasted in it. And I invariably like whatever he's in. Maybe Tarantino's lost it.

EVOLghost 08.13.2009 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
being by yourself RULES

I seriously fucking love it.