Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

al shabbray 08.17.2008 01:55 PM

LOL
I will posts pics then, must be funny as hell.

al shabbray 08.17.2008 01:56 PM

btw, j mascis even got a signature sneaker. so the indie guys are already fashion victims like all p diddy wannabes :)

EMMAh 08.17.2008 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al shabbray
but I also got no connection to those fabric guys. I dont think it would be worth learingn it by mself for just one of them. I dont buy them everyday, that is a one-time-buy. I am poor student, with a kick ass sweater, unfortunately not yet

Excuses, excuses. Waste your money, poor student!

shentov 08.17.2008 02:03 PM

Quote:

btw, j mascis even got a signature sneaker. so the indie guys are already fashion victims like all p diddy wannabes :)

i don't mind being a j mascis wannabe. i prefer lee ranaldo though

al shabbray 08.17.2008 02:04 PM

already wasted!
like every month, but this is the first one where I got something for it beneath headaches.
ah. if you are so good at sueing why dont you do it for lets say 120 pounds and make a bunrch of money with it? :)

Sonic Youth 37 08.17.2008 02:04 PM

Those J sneakers are way ugly and are like $120 a pair. And they never have my size :(

EMMAh 08.17.2008 02:06 PM

Quote:

already wasted!
like every month, but this is the first one where I got something for it beneath headaches.
ah. if you are so good at sueing why dont you do it for lets say 120 pounds and make a bunrch of money with it? :)

Because I'm making bracelets with the breast cancer ribbons and selling them at the moment. I also have a sock monkey on the go that needs a leather jacket.

I'm a busy woman.

al shabbray 08.17.2008 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shentov
i don't mind being a j mascis wannabe. i prefer lee ranaldo though

its MY ranaldo, keep your hands off my...guirltarplayer

al shabbray 08.17.2008 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
Because I'm making bracelets with the breast cancer ribbons and selling them at the moment. I also have a sock monkey on the go that needs a leather jacket.

I'm a busy woman.

EMMAh vs al shabbray

1 : 0

_slavo_ 08.17.2008 02:11 PM

Quote:

its MY ranaldo, keep your hands off my...guirltarplayer

shentov is the bulgarian god, he's got every right, don't you forget, dude.

al shabbray 08.17.2008 02:48 PM

shit. but my ranaldo....buaaaaaaaaahahaahahha *cries* *criesindisgustingemostyle*

Cantankerous 08.17.2008 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
there are better pictures of me!

i actually think i look better in this picture. black is my colour.

i look sad but really someone just caught me looking bored

also babyfaces ftw.

MellySingsDoom 08.17.2008 03:23 PM

Quote:

also babyfaces ftw.

Hello Bilinda :) There's this lady called Cantakerous, lives in NYC - do us a favour and give her an Access All Areas pass to your NYC show, will ya?

Cantankerous 08.17.2008 03:24 PM

haha.

i like having shiny hair.

and i like to wear black.

MellySingsDoom 08.17.2008 03:28 PM

I can also totally see the "elfin" features there too...if you and Liv Tyler and the luverlee Bilinda got together in the same room, you'd all totally out-awesome everyone else ever :)

*awaits Synthy's "I'm still hot" post :D*

EDIT: I can't spell "Cantankerous"...back to remedial thicko fild school for me!

Cantankerous 08.17.2008 03:29 PM

looking like an elf is totally an irish/english thing. i don't know what it is but you just know when you see someone if they would make a good elf or not.

al shabbray 08.17.2008 03:33 PM

Quote:

also babyfaces ftw.

autsch...

liv taylor
but liv sometimes looks really retarded.
emmah better than avril
cantank better than liv

ploesj 08.17.2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
second hands rule. I used to be a heavy shopper in one those in my town back in the days. Then I'd put badges and patches everywhere and feel oh so indie. Fortunately, those days are long gone now.

haha, i usually get dresses or shirts. too bad most second hand shops are getting really expensive. there's a charity shop here though that sticks to the extreme cheapness: they usually have crap but sometimes i'm lucky. and it's run by cute old ladies whi give me candy anytime i come by.

mil_pl 08.17.2008 04:07 PM

bed time.

Cantankerous 08.17.2008 04:07 PM

ploesj: charity shop is the way to go. you can find some of the coolest stuff second hand, and depending on where you go it's usually loads cheaper than buying it in a regular shop.