Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

Satan 08.27.2009 01:56 PM

my cat (the fat one) wheezes/snores like a muhfucka 24/7

davenotdead 08.27.2009 01:57 PM

if yr cats r broked, get new ones.

terriblecanyons 08.27.2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I think it's the beard, actually. Maine Coons have sooo much fucking hair on their chest that it obstructs their airway.

yeah, the shit fucking wakes me up at night. fucking snoring cats ffs.

This isn't my maine coon, this is my fatass orange one. I think he may be part maine coon though. We took him to a vet and all his passages are fine. He's just retarded I guess.

Speaking of maine coons. Does yours lick bags too?

davenotdead 08.27.2009 02:00 PM

it's still 2 carry-on and a personal/computer bag right?

i ain't payin $15 or whatever it is for them to put my bag under the plane.

carryon all the way

terriblecanyons 08.27.2009 02:23 PM

!@#$%! 08.27.2009 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
Speaking of maine coons. Does yours lick bags too?

my black cat who's nothing like a maine coon is a huuuuuuge plastic eater. he loves the crinkly stuff and leaves toothmarks on the straps of trashbags.

terriblecanyons 08.27.2009 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
my black cat who's nothing like a maine coon is a huuuuuuge plastic eater. he loves the crinkly stuff and leaves toothmarks on the straps of trashbags.

Make sure you keep him away from plastic bags from stores. my cat licks them like crazy and we just found out it's making him veeeeeeery sick.

Satan 08.27.2009 02:29 PM

my cat likes to lick photos.

why?!?!

!@#$%! 08.27.2009 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
Make sure you keep him away from plastic bags from stores. my cat licks them like crazy and we just found out it's making him veeeeeeery sick.

holy fucking shit.

i'll put away his drugs...

!@#$%! 08.27.2009 02:30 PM

thanks, crayons!

terriblecanyons 08.27.2009 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
thanks, crayons!

No problemo dude. Yes, licking the bags gets them very high, but it also causes stomach problems and in severe cases, brain injury. He's puked like 6 times today and 5 times yesterday because we didn't put the grocery bags away in time two days ago. mind you he's been doing this his entire life, but still, it's very dangerous.

gmku 08.27.2009 02:34 PM

Hornet nest in the trees above the creek that runs behind my apartment buidling. There's this dark spot in the trees where the yellow-jackets spit out fast and furious constantly like little sparks from a blazing campfire. Then they zip down the stretch of lawn like fighter jets strafing a combat zone.

I watched this yesterday at home while I was waiting for my car to get fixed. Unreal. They did this all day. It's scary out there.

Satan 08.27.2009 02:35 PM

cats are such freaks. you will never find one who is not the weirdest animal on earth.

terriblecanyons 08.27.2009 02:36 PM

Haha, yeah, cats are fucking weird. I was looking for my kitty when he was in one of his post-baglicking highs and I found him in the closet, staring off into space like "whoa dude. whoa." such a little weirdo.

Conrad 08.27.2009 02:37 PM

My cat likes to play with the rags we clean with. So they're all covered in chemical shit.

She's 14 though and been doing it her whole life.

Anngella 08.27.2009 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
cats are such freaks. you will never find one who is not the weirdest animal on earth.

This is why they're my favorite animal. I'm wearing a cat shirt right now.

Satan 08.27.2009 02:47 PM

i love them. cats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dogs

i pretty much have a collection of them by now.

davenotdead 08.27.2009 02:54 PM

yeah fuck dogs

terriblecanyons 08.27.2009 02:56 PM

Dogs fucking suck. They have no regard for personal space, drool/piss/shit all over everything, require constant attention, are dirty, and are generally annoying. I like the fact that if I leave my cats alone for two or three days at a time and leave food out for them, they won't die, shit/piss all over everything, and most importantly don't give a flying fuck.

Satan 08.27.2009 02:56 PM

not to mention dogs are dumb as shit.