Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

automatic bzooty 09.03.2009 09:06 PM

i'm getting a haircut on tuesday. getting my jankity hella grown out layers dejanked. same boring shag-ish thing for i have no BALLZZZZ.

... i only remember the stylist's name (amy) because she looks like a sober, girl next door version of amy winehouse.

Rob Instigator 09.03.2009 09:14 PM

i liked the watermelon a lot

SuperCreep 09.03.2009 09:48 PM

terriblecanyons 09.03.2009 10:07 PM

My cat won't stop fucking yelling at me

Zombie Robot 09.03.2009 10:42 PM

im getn ready for 4 of my girls to come over. im already drinkn. we are going to watch project runway and then go to flamin friends house and gay it up sexy style.

davenotdead 09.03.2009 10:43 PM

just saw runway. good episode this week

Sonic Youth 37 09.03.2009 10:45 PM

Zombie Robot 09.03.2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davenotdead
just saw runway. good episode this week

project runway watcher & knowledge of the coochie cream? we are one in the same, too bad ur not dead dave.

terriblecanyons 09.03.2009 11:07 PM

Anngella 09.03.2009 11:11 PM

Ditto on the Runway.

Sonic Youth 37 09.03.2009 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons

So true.

terriblecanyons 09.03.2009 11:32 PM

terriblecanyons 09.03.2009 11:35 PM

DeadDiscoDildo 09.03.2009 11:45 PM

Kurt Cobain is one of my biggest influences, I've never covered a Nirvana song before. Here is my first attempt. Decided to do Scentless Apprentice on my acoustic on audacity...for those who love Nirvana and want to here it...

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=YkxLSk hVNkdxRTFFQlE9PQ

floatingslowly 09.04.2009 01:35 PM

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's next prime minister might be nicknamed "the alien," but it's his wife who claims to have had a close encounter with another world.

"While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO and went to Venus," Miyuki Hatoyama, the wife of premier-in-waiting Yukio Hatoyama, wrote in a book published last year.
"It was a very beautiful place and it was really green."

Yukio Hatoyama is due to be voted in as premier on September 16 following his party's crushing election victory over the long-ruling Liberal Democratic Party on Sunday.

Miyuki, 66, described the extraterrestrial experience, which she said took place some 20 years ago, in a book entitled "Very Strange Things I've Encountered."

When she awoke, Japan's next first lady wrote, she told her now ex-husband that she had just been to Venus. He advised her that it was probably just a dream.

"My current husband has a different way of thinking," she wrote. "He would surely say 'Oh, that's great'."

Yukio Hatoyama, 62, the rich grandson of a former prime minister, was once nicknamed "the alien" for his prominent eyes.

joe11121 09.04.2009 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie Robot
:rolleyes: :eek: ;)

lol! I see

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's next prime minister might be nicknamed "the alien," but it's his wife who claims to have had a close encounter with another world.

"While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO and went to Venus," Miyuki Hatoyama, the wife of premier-in-waiting Yukio Hatoyama, wrote in a book published last year.
"It was a very beautiful place and it was really green."

Yukio Hatoyama is due to be voted in as premier on September 16 following his party's crushing election victory over the long-ruling Liberal Democratic Party on Sunday.

Miyuki, 66, described the extraterrestrial experience, which she said took place some 20 years ago, in a book entitled "Very Strange Things I've Encountered."

When she awoke, Japan's next first lady wrote, she told her now ex-husband that she had just been to Venus. He advised her that it was probably just a dream.

"My current husband has a different way of thinking," she wrote. "He would surely say 'Oh, that's great'."

Yukio Hatoyama, 62, the rich grandson of a former prime minister, was once nicknamed "the alien" for his prominent eyes.

haha, "Oh, that's great." He probably think she is some crazy chick now

BubbleBill 09.04.2009 01:52 PM

Satan 09.04.2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BubbleBill

hmm that's really interesting, ive never been to jail

floatingslowly 09.04.2009 01:56 PM

jiiiiinx.

davenotdead 09.04.2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie Robot
project runway watcher & knowledge of the coochie cream? we are one in the same, too bad ur not dead dave.

finding a pistol now...