Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

viewtiful_alan 12.13.2009 09:26 PM

Chapped Dick hurts like a motherfucker

looking glass spectacle 12.13.2009 10:38 PM

amerikangod 12.14.2009 01:01 AM

I can't. Stop. Farting.

davenotdead 12.14.2009 11:34 AM

can't be arsed to find the thread where phoenix talked about buying stuff from america, even though she admitted to having no reason to buy electronic/audio stuff...

this is the kinda stuff i'm talking about.

i just bought this http://www.allansmusic.com.au/prod/1...ontroller.aspx

on the US ebay for $206. brand new. can't beat that with a stick. buying stuff in australia sucks

Keeping It Simple 12.14.2009 04:41 PM

If a fly landed in your glass of beer, would you pick it out and continue drinking, or chuck the beer away, feeling the fly has spoiled it?

gmku 12.14.2009 04:43 PM

Where I do a lot of my beer drinking, it's often too crowded inside so I'm often forced to drink on the patio. Occasionally a small fly will fall in. It depens on the size of the fly. If it's a fat housefly, no--I couldn't go on drinking it. If it's just a gnat or other tiny fly, I'd swallow it right down with the beer.

Rob Instigator 12.14.2009 04:50 PM

fat houseflies land on shit. literal shit. they barf up instantly on the shit, bile and other sigestive juices, INSTANTLY upon landing, then they slurp up tthe dissolved shit/fruit/food. yum

gmku 12.14.2009 04:50 PM

Nice graphic images. Time for dinner!

Keeping It Simple 12.14.2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
Where I do a lot of my beer drinking, it's often too crowded inside so I'm often forced to drink on the patio. Occasionally a small fly will fall in. It depens on the size of the fly. If it's a fat housefly, no--I couldn't go on drinking it. If it's just a gnat or other tiny fly, I'd swallow it right down with the beer.

Earlier this evening I was drinking a pint of Kopparberg Pear Cider and when I picked it up after putting it down for a few moments, as you do, I noticed a tiny fly floating around in it. I picked it out, squashed it against the wall as punishment for committing such a heinous crime, and thought for a minute if I should continue drinking it. I couldn't, and threw it away. The glass was three quarters full as well. What a waste. :(

gmku 12.14.2009 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
Earlier this evening I was drinking a pint of Kopparberg Pear Cider and when I picked it up after putting it down for a few moments, as you do, I noticed a tiny fly floating around in it. I picked it out, squashed it against the wall as punishment for committing such a heinous crime, and thought for a minute if I should continue drinking it. I couldn't, and threw it away. The glass was three quarters full as well. What a waste. :(

Yeah, I'd throw out a glass of cider too. You poor sod. I hope you went and got something more drinkable.

Keeping It Simple 12.14.2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
Yeah, I'd throw out a glass of cider too. You poor sod. I hope you went and got something more drinkable.

What's that beer which has an insect or whatever in it? It's a Mexican beer I think.

amerikangod 12.14.2009 05:15 PM

I'm with this guy:

Satan 12.14.2009 05:31 PM

fuck my life

amerikangod 12.14.2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
fuck my life

I'll fuck anything of yours baby girl <3

Keeping It Simple 12.14.2009 05:36 PM

The off-licence round the corner from where I live is closing down. It's had a closing down sale for a number of weeks now, knocking 40 - 50% off the price of most items. It's final day of trading is tomorrow. I popped in there today to discover the store was practically empty save for a very small selection of wines, ciders and spirits. I spotted a bottle of Pusser's British Navy Rum which had 40% knocked off it's original price. I was going to buy it, but I was thinking seeing as tomorrow is the stores final day of trading, they may knock a whole lot more off the price. Pusser's British Navy Rum is pretty expensive stuff. £25 for a 70cl bottle. Fingers crossed, eh?

Satan 12.14.2009 06:48 PM

why do all of unsane's songs sound the same

Pookie 12.14.2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
The off-licence round the corner from where I live is closing down. It's had a closing down sale for a number of weeks now, knocking 40 - 50% off the price of most items. It's final day of trading is tomorrow. I popped in there today to discover the store was practically empty save for a very small selection of wines, ciders and spirits. I spotted a bottle of Pusser's British Navy Rum which had 40% knocked off it's original price. I was going to buy it, but I was thinking seeing as tomorrow is the stores final day of trading, they may knock a whole lot more off the price. Pusser's British Navy Rum is pretty expensive stuff. £25 for a 70cl bottle. Fingers crossed, eh?

You want to write all this stuff down. It's worthy of Bukowski.

[OSD]JaneVisions 12.15.2009 01:46 AM

I have a mighty fine ass.

Rob Instigator 12.15.2009 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
why do all of unsane's songs sound the same

unsophisticated ears.

;)

Keeping It Simple 12.15.2009 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pookie
You want to write all this stuff down. It's worthy of Bukowski.

I popped into the off-licence this afternoon to discover the rum had been sold, and at a cheaper price too. :(