Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

automatic bzooty 01.28.2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
that lady spent over $40,000 so far on plastic surgery.
I need to find a "before!"

and she gotta looooooooong way to go...

EVOLghost 01.28.2010 02:55 PM

thanks to Rob for the site...

I fell in love...

Keeping It Simple 01.28.2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I just watched the finale of the new Battlestar Galactica series and cried like a little bitch.

It ended how it should have. It was pretty much heavy on the existence of God, hence Starbuck coming back from the dead a la Jesus Christ to show them the way to Earth.

EVOLghost 01.28.2010 03:02 PM

http://smilepanic.com/index.php/amaz...sible-art.html

Crumb's Crunchy Delights 01.28.2010 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost

get yr leg outta my life

Dr. Eugene Felikson 01.29.2010 12:34 PM

So, a friend of mine recently left his "broken" vaporizer over my house. I've reminded him to pick it up a few times, but he has made no effort yet to do so.

Wondering exactly what was "broken" about it, I cleared out the tube, and bowl. It works perfectly fine now. In fact, it works much better than fine. I've never been too crazed about these things, always saw them more as a ritzy novelty than anything else. But now that I've gotten this thing running again, I haven't even considered reaching for my beloved bong.

Anyone else love smoking out of these things? Anyone actually use them for aroma oil?

greedrex 01.29.2010 12:42 PM

fuck this bloody paperwork. I need a secretary , now.

knox 01.29.2010 01:42 PM

hire me.

i think vaporizers are handy for people like me who tend to get allergies and bronchitis and nosebleeds and shit. i should probably get one.

EVOLghost 01.29.2010 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knox
hire me.

i think vaporizers are handy for people like me who tend to get allergies and bronchitis and nosebleeds and shit. i should probably get one.

I'm pretty sure he's talkin' about one of these

you know...to like....smoke pot.

EVOLghost 01.29.2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
So, a friend of mine recently left his "broken" vaporizer over my house. I've reminded him to pick it up a few times, but he has made no effort yet to do so.

Wondering exactly what was "broken" about it, I cleared out the tube, and bowl. It works perfectly fine now. In fact, it works much better than fine. I've never been too crazed about these things, always saw them more as a ritzy novelty than anything else. But now that I've gotten this thing running again, I haven't even considered reaching for my beloved bong.

Anyone else love smoking out of these things? Anyone actually use them for aroma oil?

personally...I'm not that big a fan of vapos.....I'd rather use bowls or bongs...

chicka 01.29.2010 03:17 PM

I'm always seeing this "meh" to describe people's feeling is it another way to say "I don't give a shit"? If not please explain to old fuck in the forum

EVOLghost 01.29.2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicka
I'm always seeing this "meh" to describe people's feeling is it another way to say "I don't give a shit"? If not please explain to old fuck in the forum

you pretty much nailed it....though 'I don't give a shit' sounds rather harsh.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 01.29.2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicka

Pretty much. It's a bit more derogatory than that. Usually when something isn't necessarily bad enough to express distaste for, but isn't quite worthy of being liked either.

"Hey, what do you think of ______'s new album?"
"Meh. I guess it's alright."

The 'meh' in this case helps enunciate the piss average quality of the album.

Keeping It Simple 01.29.2010 03:52 PM

"Meh" is the retarded creation of pseuds. I've never used it, and never will.

Derek 01.29.2010 03:54 PM

lol

demonrail666 01.29.2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple

so it's another pseud-free night in, accompanied by a heated ginsters pasty and a Fredrick Forsyth novel, I assume.

knox 01.29.2010 04:06 PM

haha stoners.

EVOLghost 01.29.2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple

meh...

floatingslowly 01.30.2010 02:00 PM

*shrugs*

floatingslowly 01.30.2010 02:02 PM

it has been predicted by yrs truly that glice will soon come to explain the ridiculousness of an e-shrug.

fucking pricks ruin all the fun.