Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

phoenix 02.28.2010 09:14 PM

no yr opinion is shit.

why do you care so much? don't take out yr hate for yr hobo girlfriend on me.

Derek 02.28.2010 09:16 PM

It's not my opinion, it's something I found funny that I copy and pasted from a comment on a Germs review dumbazzzzzz.

phoenix 02.28.2010 09:20 PM

er, what are you, twelve? oh wait, you are.

perhaps if you take a look at our forum FAQ's and usage instructions, you'll see we have a quote function, which not only allows us to quote other users (no way!) but also indicate that text which we may be posting is not our own. Other popular ways to indicate this are italics, colour, bold etc.

DeadDiscoDildo 02.28.2010 09:22 PM

what is yr deal the past few days phoenix, "is something wrong?".

Im totally diggin this bitchiness lately, meow

EVERYONE ELSE FUCK OFF AND LEAVE THIS THREAD

phoenix 02.28.2010 09:27 PM

:) :o
whut are you talking about, Im sweet as pie.

floatingslowly 02.28.2010 09:33 PM

I liek punkin pie

Derek 02.28.2010 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenix
er, what are you, twelve? oh wait, you are.

perhaps if you take a look at our forum FAQ's and usage instructions, you'll see we have a quote function, which not only allows us to quote other users (no way!) but also indicate that text which we may be posting is not our own. Other popular ways to indicate this are italics, colour, bold etc.

Haha wow, and I thought you were one of the good ones!

phoenix 02.28.2010 09:57 PM

:)

I'm not sure why it's my fault that you spaz out over a neg rep.

floatingslowly 02.28.2010 09:59 PM

I'm addicted to NatGeoTV in HD.

it's like Discovery and History channels but without the flying cats.

phoenix 02.28.2010 10:03 PM

flying cats whut.

my discovery/nat geo sucks there are so many repeats, it used to be better. same with my fucking sci fi. :( half the good shows are only played at 4 am.

haha Im playing wow with mag, and he said as soon as I logged on that he didn't think you'd be around for a while because you just got HD cable. hahaa

floatingslowly 02.28.2010 10:16 PM

I didn't know that you were back. I'll start playing again tomorrow.

the flying cats were from "life after people". they live in post-rapture high-rise buildings.

verme (prevaricator) 02.28.2010 10:26 PM

i hate the sensationalistic approach of discovery channel, history channel, national geographic and such.

phoenix 02.28.2010 10:28 PM

I'm not really.. I just kind of decided to fool around for a bit tonite. I'm working from 630 until 4 tomorrow. :( ouch. It would take me so long to get back in to playing properly.. Time, I have none of it.

I've never seen that ^^ I just googled and I need to watch it.

phoenix 02.28.2010 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by verme (prevaricator)
i hate the sensationalistic approach of discovery channel, history channel, national geographic and such.

discovery and history are moreso than nat geo.. but even so. why? it's television. Is there any television that is not designed that way?

floatingslowly 02.28.2010 10:42 PM

Quote:

I totally agree but haven't had natl geo long enough to hate it.

really, I just want to go to bed.

verme (prevaricator) 02.28.2010 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenix
discovery and history are moreso than nat geo.. but even so. why? it's television. Is there any television that is not designed that way?

i'm talking specifically about the documentaries. i don't watch much tv, i just find that it's a shame when they turn something potentially interesting into some fucking hollywood crap.

really, i just want to moan.

phoenix 03.01.2010 12:39 AM

Quote:

really, i just want to moan.

I applaud yr efforts. Keep on truckin.

my tv watching is fairly limited also... 90% of it is kind of mindless..there is nothing for my hands to do, and I get bored.

.....Most likely dramatizing the informative is the only way to boost ratings.. ?

Dr. Eugene Felikson 03.01.2010 08:31 AM

Warning: Unknown(): php_hostconnect: connect failed in /global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Unknown(http://sonicyouth.com/includes/nav.inc): failed to open stream: No buffer space available in /global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening 'http://sonicyouth.com/includes/nav.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 2

TheFoxBen 03.01.2010 11:02 AM

I've heard there's a huge worldwide PS3 bug right now... Apparently, my PS3 doesn't have it \o/

wellcharge 03.01.2010 02:42 PM

on cnn they just had a caller, the anchor is like "so you think we should give to colombia...sorry i mean chile" and the caller says "yeah, we should help earthquake places, people should give 5 bucks to haiti,give 5 bucks to brasil"