Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What are you playing? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=28352)

Keeping It Simple 09.14.2010 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noisereductions
well it's certainly better than X. I can agree on that.

Fixed. :cool:

noisereductions 09.14.2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
Fixed. :cool:

I'm sure that one kills over at the gamefaqs forums.

atsonicpark 09.14.2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
anyone ever kill God in Dragon Quest VII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMv2c...ayer_embedded#!

nope. I put 97 hours into that game and still couldn't kill god!

Rob Instigator 09.14.2010 04:59 PM

noiseredux, been readi9ng yr blog man, very entertaining! would kill to battle you at gamecube mariokart on that LAN system you are getting set up. I'd fuck yr world with three green turtles.

Rob Instigator 09.14.2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark

It only took me 15 seconds to kill god when I was 11. happened between sunday school and mass.

noisereductions 09.14.2010 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
noiseredux, been readi9ng yr blog man, very entertaining! would kill to battle you at gamecube mariokart on that LAN system you are getting set up. I'd fuck yr world with three green turtles.

word. I fucked with the xLink Kai setup for like 3 nights straight, and then just stopped trying before I kicked my computer in the dick. But yeah, I'm dying to get that shit working. Supports Mario Kart, 1080, and Kirby Air Riders or whatever it's called. The only thing is I heard the LAN in Mario Kart means everyone is Yoshi. He sucks. I always use Koopa Troopa's.

Anyway, glad you've been reading the blog. Next month will be huge -- gonna be a month-long GB-etc Horror Celebration. I think I have posts going up almost every other day for the month of October. They're already done.

But I'm also working on another super-secret really gigantic project as well. Which is why I was begging for free shitty GBC carts. So far I've gotten a handful of donations which helps.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 09.14.2010 05:47 PM

Quote:

Anyway, glad you've been reading the blog. Next month will be huge -- gonna be a month-long GB-etc Horror Celebration. I think I have posts going up almost every other day for the month of October. They're already done.

You better include a post about Pinball of the Dead, guy. Or I'm gonna give you an all-month pass to my knuckle sandwich buffet.

noisereductions 09.14.2010 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
You better include a post about Pinball of the Dead, guy. Or I'm gonna give you an all-month pass to my knuckle sandwich buffet.

I would if I fucking had it. But I still dont. Y'know what? Lemme go check ebay.

noisereductions 09.14.2010 06:24 PM

Quote:

I would if I fucking had it. But I still dont. Y'know what? Lemme go check ebay.

fucking rip off. It's like $15 on ebay. It's only $3 if you can find it at Gamestop. Joe can you check yr local Gamestop on their website and see if they have a copy you could pick up for me?

Dr. Eugene Felikson 09.14.2010 06:43 PM

Yup, there's one less than 20 minutes away. PM me.

Ghostchase 09.14.2010 08:57 PM

Quake II

EVOLghost 09.14.2010 09:18 PM

Quote:

A dood on youtube put in like 800 hours, that's too much time. Must've been Japanese.

EVOLghost 09.14.2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

But I'm also working on another super-secret really gigantic project as well. Which is why I was begging for free shitty GBC carts. So far I've gotten a handful of donations which helps.

ooooooooh. did you combine all the games together to make yer own....

atsonicpark 09.15.2010 12:16 AM

atsonicpark 09.15.2010 04:24 AM

noisereductions 09.15.2010 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
ooooooooh. did you combine all the games together to make yer own....

nope. it's just a really big secret. I need shitty GBC games. You have any of the Barbie games? haha.

noisereductions 09.15.2010 07:27 AM

Mega Man FTW

Dr. Eugene Felikson 09.15.2010 09:14 AM

Quote:

ROM or actual cartridge?

Jeremy 09.15.2010 09:21 AM

Who else here thinks Mega Man 8 is really underrated in the series? That's one of my favorites out of all the games.

~Jeremy~

!@#$%! 09.15.2010 11:51 AM

farmville

no, just kidding

sid meier's colonization. it gets pretty boring fast, but i wanted to try it out. it's all about allocating resources-- like a job, but you don't get paid.