Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

ink. 05.15.2010 09:16 AM

ink. 05.15.2010 09:18 AM

space 05.15.2010 09:24 AM

level 12?

please...my pally is level 80 and geared.

want to see my purple helmet?

space 05.15.2010 12:48 PM

my favorite tshirt has a hole in it.

the brian jonestown massacre need to invest in better material suppliers.

my ministry shirt (that I wear almost as often) is 20 years old and never had such a problem.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 05.15.2010 01:09 PM

Who is Stacy Finger's father?

jon boy 05.15.2010 01:28 PM

food allergies yeh!

nicfit 05.15.2010 01:54 PM

ploesj 05.15.2010 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
one of my friends I've known since fourth grade has had cancer for about a year now and has been on chemo for just as long. she went to the hospital last night. her doctors told her there's nothing else they can do. they don't think she's going to make it.
I know this is heavy but I need to put it somewhere besides my head

i'm so very sorry for you, hopefully you'll be fine.

when thinking about someone who is gone, i prefer to think about what was once there, and not focus on what isn't there anymore.

i wish you all the strength you will need and if you would ever want to talk for whatever reason, you know where to find me!

EVOLghost 05.15.2010 03:03 PM

I am bored.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 05.15.2010 05:05 PM

O.D.B. is once again my favorite Wu-Tang member.

Congrats, dead guy.

Derek 05.15.2010 06:39 PM

Yeah ODB was my favourite a few months ago, I change my favourites way too often. Method Man being my current fav.

terriblecanyons 05.15.2010 08:35 PM

she passed away last night.
I'm numb.
I don't know how to do this.

amerikangod 05.15.2010 09:02 PM

ploesj 05.16.2010 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
she passed away last night.
I'm numb.
I don't know how to do this.

it's ok to be extremely sad and numb for a while. don't let anyone tell you that 'it's time to go back to normal again'. you choose what time you need to learn how to cope with this.

just don't let it take over your whole life. when you feel like you're not strong enough to handle all of this alone, find someone to talk to.

you will never forget this, and you will think about her a lot, and there will always be some sadness involved. life will never be the same again but that's how life goes. you just take care of yourself and make sure you have a few good people around you.

oh and by the way, i don't think this is completely irrelevant :)

the ikara cult 05.16.2010 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ploesj
it's ok to be extremely sad and numb for a while. don't let anyone tell you that 'it's time to go back to normal again'. you choose what time you need to learn how to cope with this.

just don't let it take over your whole life. when you feel like you're not strong enough to handle all of this alone, find someone to talk to.

you will never forget this, and you will think about her a lot, and there will always be some sadness involved. life will never be the same again but that's how life goes. you just take care of yourself and make sure you have a few good people around you.

oh and by the way, i don't think this is completely irrelevant :)

@ terriblecanyons
best wishes from me too. I know your situation, its shit, thats about it.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 05.16.2010 10:33 AM

Sorry to hear about your friend, TC. Treat yourself to a big bowl of your favorite ice cream today, and watch your favorite comedy movie. That should cheer you up a little.

Green_mind 05.16.2010 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kegmama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqFqvc5rRFw

Our 6yr old son Evan is totally and completely obsessed with Tom Morello from Rage Against The Machine. We painted him a custom guitar just like Tom's and made him a 'Nobody' hat. He goes around the house practicing his Morello moves and talks about his guitar techniques like a little musician.

haha that's cool, what a performer! the twist at end, this kid knows all the moves. My mate has a lil' boy on the way, he's already thinking of calling him Thurston.

@ TC, sorry to hear this, that's terrible news

chicka 05.16.2010 11:44 AM

Hang in there TC we're all with you. Jossie said it best remember the good times, the secrets you shared, the guys you thought were hot and the ones you made fun of....

AG that has got to be one of the most vile things I've seen posted. How the hell she don't throw up is beyond me.

terriblecanyons 05.16.2010 12:24 PM

thank you so so much everyone, you have no idea how much this means to me.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 05.18.2010 08:39 AM

I have a crush on the girl set to star in my next film. She seems to find me quite attractive as well, but I can't tell for sure...long story, but she boldly showcased her "I'd hit that!" booty shorts for me without being prompted whatsoever...and yes I pussied out instead of taking advantage of that. Only problem, is that she has a juvenile-looking scenester fuck as a bf, who just so happens to actually be older than me, and has an apartment of his own. My recent move back home has rendered me without a leg to stand on in that department.

(old pic)

She invited me to her bday party this weekend. But it's at her bf's place. No chance of claiming me new woman there. I never thought I was capable of developing a new crush on a girl, but.....ugggghh....nevermind. I find myself thinking about her periodically throughout the day. Even when I bang my ex.

Anyone ever steal a girl from a chump before?