Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

EVOLghost 09.11.2010 04:57 AM

^ sure man!

I didn't read it. it's 5 am. and I'm goin' to work. It's fucking Saturday, I don't work saturdays. wtf. anyways after work I got me two hits of "sunshine", hits of goldmine. waitin' for me. w00t.

Derek 09.11.2010 05:21 AM

I've drank about 5 mugs of coffee to prevent myself from sleeping at a party later on tonight. I fell asleep last time and horrible, horrible things happened.

Keeping It Simple 09.11.2010 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
so they ARE wrong

Smoking pot also makes people impotent.

akprodr 09.11.2010 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple

What is your excuse for being such a total idiot?

chicka 09.11.2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
what teh fuck is "holding"?

--

and then "pass interference"

i'm puzzled.

holding is just that outstretching your arms and hands then grapping a player on the opposite team and impeding him from where he wants to go. Offensive lineman do it on every play but the refs don't call it except at the most in opportune time like when a team score a TD in a comeback effort and you got a 100 bucks bet on that team.

pass interference is when a defensive player tickles a wide receiver or TE or a running back trying to catch a pass. It's kinda like holding except you don't have to grape the guy just impede him somehow usually like faking a fall down and tripping the other guys legs out from under him.

SONIC GAIL 09.11.2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

not from what I have seen

SONIC GAIL 09.11.2010 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murmer99
14 miles away from a landfill grave
Never pawned my watch and chain
To the landlord living inside my head
Never paid my rent till the lights went dead
Then I saw my sign comin up the road
A dead ditch waiting for to bury my load
On the avenues in the plain of day
I threw a roosevelt dime in a bucket of rain

Now hold your hand onto the plow
Work your body till the sun goes down
What's left of death is more than fear
Let dust be dust and the good lord near
It's a little too much to ask of faith
It's a little late to wait for fate
So tell the angels what you seen
Scarecrow shadow on a Nazarene

Kindness will find you
When darkness has fallen
Round your bed
Kindness will follow
Children will wander
Till
The end

My fave by beck

gast30 09.14.2010 09:05 AM

they removed my music video on youtube

gast30 09.14.2010 09:08 AM

here is my latest
http://www.waste-central.com/profile/MoeszestheVII

Keeping It Simple 09.15.2010 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
not from what I have seen

Someone who smokes marijuana regularly can have many of the same respiratory problems as cigarette smokers. Persistent coughing, symptoms of bronchitis and more frequent chest colds are possible symptoms. There are over 400 chemicals that have been found in marijuana smoke. Benzyprene, a known human carcinogen, is present in marijuana smoke. Regardless of the THC content, the amount of tar inhaled by marijuana smokers and the level of carbon monoxide are 3 to 5 times higher than in cigarette smoke. This is most likely due to inhaling marijuana more deeply, holding the smoke in the lungs and because marijuana smoke is unfiltered.

Recent research shows that regular marijuana use compromises the ability to learn and to remember information by impairing the ability to focus, sustain, and shift attention. One study also found that long-term use reduces the ability to organize and integrate complex information.

In addition, marijuana impairs short-term memory and decreases motivation to accomplish tasks, even after the high is over. In one study, even small doses impaired the ability to recall words from a list seen 20 minutes earlier.

Long-term marijuana use suppresses the production of hormones that help regulate the reproductive system. For men, this can cause decreased sperm counts and very heavy users can experience erectile dysfunction. Women may experience irregular periods from heavy marijuana use. These problems would most likely result in a decreased ability to conceive but not lead to complete infertility.

ploesj 09.15.2010 05:11 PM

http://www.petticoated.com/

i'm amazed.

!@#$%! 09.15.2010 05:58 PM

Quote:

Someone who smokes marijuana regularly can have many of the same respiratory problems as cigarette smokers. Persistent coughing, symptoms of bronchitis and more frequent chest colds are possible symptoms. There are over 400 chemicals that have been found in marijuana smoke. Benzyprene, a known human carcinogen, is present in marijuana smoke. Regardless of the THC content, the amount of tar inhaled by marijuana smokers and the level of carbon monoxide are 3 to 5 times higher than in cigarette smoke. This is most likely due to inhaling marijuana more deeply, holding the smoke in the lungs and because marijuana smoke is unfiltered.

Recent research shows that regular marijuana use compromises the ability to learn and to remember information by impairing the ability to focus, sustain, and shift attention. One study also found that long-term use reduces the ability to organize and integrate complex information.

In addition, marijuana impairs short-term memory and decreases motivation to accomplish tasks, even after the high is over. In one study, even small doses impaired the ability to recall words from a list seen 20 minutes earlier.

Long-term marijuana use suppresses the production of hormones that help regulate the reproductive system. For men, this can cause decreased sperm counts and very heavy users can experience erectile dysfunction. Women may experience irregular periods from heavy marijuana use. These problems would most likely result in a decreased ability to conceive but not lead to complete infertility.

you could say the same thing about cupcakes. too much sugar will fuck you up. INCARCERATE CUPCAKE EATERS.

PS- everyone knows that weed makes you temporarily stupid, and that abuse has negative consequences. like alcohol. only alcohol breeds more drama and is toxic to every cell of the body.

space 09.16.2010 09:41 AM

we are two hours outside of Roswell.

nicfit 09.16.2010 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by space
we are two hours outside of Roswell.

how did you manage to escape??

Rob Instigator 09.16.2010 10:02 AM

The lady and I drove through Roswell on way home to Houston from Cloducroft NM

pbradley 09.16.2010 01:49 PM

It's my birthday, today.

Isn't this the birthday thread?

space 09.16.2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
how did you manage to escape??

escape? we came to take prisoners for anal probing and gather cattle genetalia.

mission: successful

atsonicpark 09.17.2010 06:36 AM

XXX

atsonicpark 09.17.2010 06:37 AM

Man, shat - best of shat: the cunt chronicles is one of the best albums ever, isn't it? Way better than Anal Cunt!

nicfit 09.17.2010 06:53 AM