Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

shabbray2.0 11.22.2010 12:12 PM

hahaahha
I missed the first wave

shabbray2.0 11.22.2010 12:20 PM

look at your actual girlfriend while she sleeps.
reconsider the thought about the above chic.
if you feel dirty just for having that thought = love
if not do whatever you please.

sounds a bit strange maybe, but I mean it.

floatingslowly 11.22.2010 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gast30
it means
i like you

enough pranking
have to start to work on an new art work
the canvas is ready

enough parking
my art too
it's ready to go but sitting there

I thinking that the new wrok

search is find a way too
god so much time

ujean sounds like yr girl is a
rokinbillie lul cherry bra

nicfit 11.22.2010 12:35 PM

Yeh, I was just kiddin, didn't mean to picture you as a bragger (is that even a word?)...just making fun of something that according to your words seem not that much funny after all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I never mix my life up with any of these offers, and I ALWAYS regret it afterwards.

Not sure we're on the same page here, I mean, fucking a girl IS real life (to me..) even if she "offered herself" through the interwebsss...
Unless I'm misinterpreting your words (which is not impossible, considering my present mental state)...

Seems to me you're almost trying to find out a good reason to break with your gf, but lusting over some hot girl is not that good of a reason...at the same time seems like your relationship isn't much "alive" (and I think sex is just a portion of that scenario), so, hell, do what shabba says and think about pro-cons, and for God's sake, TALK to your girl about the problems in your relationship.
Doing things that you will regret coz you didn't have the balls/didn't consider useful to talk with your partner is just stupid.
disregard everything I said in case you already went through the "saner" communications paths with no results...
who the hell do I think I am to give "advices" on relationships?
stupid me.

I think shabba meant: if you feel dirty like a mad man = "if thinking about the other girl while watching your gf sleeps makes you feel like it's superwrong to cheat on the gf" then you still love her.
even if he made it sound like "if you feel aroused like an old perv"...

shabbray2.0 11.22.2010 12:49 PM

I edited for full understandment :)

shabbray2.0 11.22.2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
I think shabba meant: if you feel dirty like a mad man = "if thinking about the other girl while watching your gf sleeps makes you feel like it's superwrong to cheat on the gf" then you still love her.
even if he made it sound like "if you feel aroused like an old perv"...

thats another way to describe it!
at least you understand me man :)

and what you ve posted is kinda like the head-sibling to my heart-sibling!

noisereductions 11.22.2010 12:54 PM

Joe you are young. Enjoy being young when you are young.

noisereductions 11.22.2010 01:55 PM

it's yr age guy, and to put it frankly if you don't let yrself have some wild years NOW, then yr gonna settle down and go wild later (which will be really unfair to the spouse you put through that)

shabbray2.0 11.22.2010 01:58 PM

dont get that mixed up.
my test is only for the heart. not the other body parts!

nicfit 11.22.2010 02:16 PM

ah, I thought you were older.
nr says what many people think...
But I don't think being young means being careless or that being young can avoid sadness when you realize you did something wrong/hurt someone you love etc. (just putting things on the table, not necessarily related to your "potential" actions).
btw, I got you didn't "fuck" this or the other one, what I was saying is that getting involved in something (dates/fucking) IS real life, that's all, no "moral" judgments on that, to each his own, just seemed a bit weird the dicotomy between real life/ not real life.
Again, all I say comes from an old, tired mind today...

noisereductions 11.22.2010 02:23 PM

I didnt say being young means being careless. But I think when yr young you want to be wild and experience things so that once yr older and settled down yr literally SETTLED down and don't feel like you missed out on anything cuz its out of yr system.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 11.22.2010 02:26 PM

@nicfit

I was going to clarify myself again, but now I see what you're getting at. But I know other people have admitted that they act a little differently on this forum than they would in real life. Oh man, oh man is Dr. Eugene Felikson so much cooler than Joe Perinelo.

noisereductions 11.22.2010 02:30 PM

here's brad:

here's NR:

Savage Clone 11.22.2010 02:32 PM

I think a threesome is a fairly easy cure for what ails the Dr.

nicfit 11.22.2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noisereductions
I didnt say being young means being careless. But I think when yr young you want to be wild and experience things so that once yr older and settled down yr literally SETTLED down and don't feel like you missed out on anything cuz its out of yr system.

I know you didn't, I was not imlpying you meant that in a bad way.

But dude, there will always be something you "could have experienced", in retrospect...but there can alos be something you did that you will regret when you get older...
You can't know what you'll think a few years from now..."damn, I kick myself for not doing those things back then" or "how stupid I was, doing things I should have avoided back then"...

Plus, the point is not what you missed, but rather how did you feel while living your life, it'all about personal satisfaction.

The point now is that DR perinkilson apparently does not feel happy/satisfied living his life as it is now (at least relationships-wise).
This calls for a change, but I'd think more than twice about what is actually "wrong", or simply "not good enough" right now before "acting".

dunno, I can't explain better.

noisereductions 11.22.2010 02:38 PM

yeah I know Which is why I say he should probably go wild now instead of surpressing it and being pissed when he's fully bald later. hahaha

shabbray2.0 11.22.2010 02:39 PM

^^I agree!

Its more about what you might lose instead of what you might get.

noisereductions 11.22.2010 02:41 PM

the thing is I think the Good Dr knows how he feels. I don't think he's looking for us to save his current relationship, I think he's looking for us to make him feel less shitty for feeling the way he does about someone else.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 11.22.2010 03:13 PM

Thanks everyone. This was exactly what I needed. Fresh, and a bit more mature than my peer-group, perspectives. I love you all, this place feels like home to me. :)

noisereductions 11.22.2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Thanks everyone. This was exactly what I needed. Fresh, and a bit more mature than my peer-group, perspectives. I love you all, this place feels like home to me. :)

stfu