Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Say Something You Can't Say To Their Face (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=25606)

_slavo_ 05.21.2014 02:35 AM

you just have no idea about what's at stake now

pony 05.22.2014 09:45 PM

if i made a mistake, let me know
we went from "HEY WE ARE FRIENDS" to basically "fuck you"
but i am tired of asking and apologizing.
i am a mean bitch, i probably can't change
but there is love in my insults
i don't insult people i don't like/i feel indifferent about

EVOLghost 05.25.2014 03:18 AM

I want to eat you alive.

EVOLghost 06.19.2014 09:51 AM

these questions sound like you want a relationship.....are you sure?

Not to mention...your cousin.....will probably kill us.

foreverasskiss 07.02.2014 12:25 AM

i like that little rainbow you put at the tip end. maybe if you kissed it, the sky will turn purple and you could download all my thoughts.

EVOLghost 07.07.2014 11:14 PM

Kk. I think you're too good for me.

Antagon 09.20.2015 05:21 PM

I'll apologize in advance for how vitriolic some of the following statements may sound, but I have to get a few things out of my system:

Shut up! No one asked for your opinion.

Usually I'd admire your ability to keep a straight edge, but you sir are making a strong case for alcoholism.

You are an egomaniacal manchild and I am baffled by the fact that anyone would want to be with you.

You are not part of the creative process, so shut your fucking trap!

There's one person who really seems to love you for a reason I cannot fathom and you are being a total dick to her. This is painful to watch.

And to cap it all off: Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!

Antagon 11.21.2015 08:38 PM

I'd certainly miss you if you decided to move away. (More a "Damnit, why didn't I say that, I should have said that"-situation than me not being able to say that to their face)

Dr. Eugene Felikson 12.06.2015 05:55 AM

I don't care that you have a boyfriend or that I dated your younger sister for a month. You're thick as fuck, a hip ass bitch, and I want to fuck again.

At the very least, let's get drunk and watch live midget wrestling together.

Antagon 12.25.2015 08:27 PM

Wow. You know, this will probably be the last time I contacted you to meet you. We all make decisions as we grow older, you've decided to go into this direction, a direction that is as far away from the world I live in as possible. I always liked you, but I think I know where all of this is heading. Please don't hate me for it, but I can't blame you if you did. I still wish you all the best. Have a nice life.

Antagon 12.31.2015 11:49 PM

I really wish I could find you. Don't know where to start looking though. Care to help me out?

Antagon 09.03.2020 06:29 PM

I seem to be fond of you. Don't know if you feel that way about me too, but I guess it doesn't matter. Times are scary and I don't see anything like that working out anytime soon. Just saying it to get it out of my system. Make of it what you will and sorry for dropping that bomb out of nowhere.

choc e-Claire 09.03.2020 07:16 PM

I've been thinking again, and it really sucks. I know that we're on the other side of the world, and I know that our sexualities don't match. But if both of those were different - either I lived there and didn't want sex, or you lived here and did - I think we'd be perfect for each other. I love you, and I hate that.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 09.03.2020 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I don't care that you have a boyfriend or that I dated your younger sister for a month. You're thick as fuck, a hip ass bitch, and I want to fuck again.

At the very least, let's get drunk and watch live midget wrestling together.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh wow, that's so funny - this chick sucks so much ass

Dr. Eugene Felikson 09.20.2020 01:16 AM

I'm sorry

Antagon 03.18.2021 07:10 PM

You're sorely missed. But I'm glad you're not here right now, so you don't have to witness the dumpster fire this place has become.

Severian 03.18.2021 08:33 PM

You need to stop assuming that just because you’re the editor, your work doesn’t need editing. I’m here, let me do what I’m paid for and read your shit before you publish it. This is basic stuff and I’m embarrassed for us both.

h8kurdt 03.19.2021 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Severian
You need to stop assuming that just because you’re the editor, your work doesn’t need editing. I’m here, let me do what I’m paid for and read your shit before you publish it. This is basic stuff and I’m embarrassed for us both.

Why not say that to their face? Reckon someone needs telling.

Antagon 04.05.2021 03:20 PM

All the things you keep recommending me are terrible cult propaganda. You are in a terrible cult that is actively looking forward to a doomsday scenario and socially segregating people if they are not part of the in-group. That shit is downright evil.

Severian 04.06.2021 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Why not say that to their face? Reckon someone needs telling.

I’ve tried many times, to no avail. Never quite like that, but I’ve tried.

dirty bunny 06.06.2021 04:55 AM

Reclaim your life.

Reclaim your life.

Reclaim your life.