Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 10:01 AM

Uh, she's moving to Florida anyway but we're ocntinuing our relationship, in every form of it, until then, and perhaps after then, because she doesn't know if she wants to live there, but there are people convinced she's just going to move there and start dating them or something. She's really really friendly so it's hard for her to tell people to back off.

She's giving me a dirty look for writing this, oh well.

phoenix 08.13.2009 10:02 AM

no not that one, the other one

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 10:02 AM

I think she's realized she's not going to easily replace me or my big dick. Just being honest.

Now she's REALLY giving me a dirty look... haha.

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 10:02 AM

The fat creep? Fuck him. Delusional creep.

phoenix 08.13.2009 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I think she's realized she's not going to easily replace me or my big dick. Just being honest.

Now she's REALLY giving me a dirty look... haha.

there are plenty of guys with nice big cocks out there, I wouldn't rely on that only.

you know.

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 10:05 AM

I'm just kidding.

phoenix 08.13.2009 10:06 AM

Quote:

The fat creep? Fuck him. Delusional creep.

I dont know I was just looking at front pages.

But this guy's front page was annoying.

and reminded me of why I don't use myspace anymore.

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 10:06 AM

We just connect. You know. We just feel it. We're going to shibari soon.

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 10:06 AM

I hate social networking sites in general. Extremely annoying. I am going to quit them all soon, I think.

phoenix 08.13.2009 10:06 AM

Quote:

I'm just kidding.

nuh you say it too often to be kidding.

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 10:07 AM

Well, I am proud of it.

I don't think she'd stay with me for that reason, though. THat's the joke.

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 10:08 AM

...because even though we're very sexually active, she's not really the type of girl who would care about dick size too much.

phoenix 08.13.2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

We just connect. You know. We just feel it. We're going to shibari soon.

doooo itt.

life is better with it.

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 10:10 AM

Yeah. She'll be tied up in the morning and slip her clothes over top and we're going to the mall and do whatever and then at night.. hee.

nicfit 08.13.2009 10:12 AM

Quote:

We're going to shibari soon.

Ha ha I bet someone is searching on google maps.

phoenix 08.13.2009 10:14 AM

I wish I were going to shibari. ^

:(

Toilet & Bowels 08.13.2009 12:05 PM

Quote:

"there's no such thing as art anymore. Art is things that haven't been done. It's a furthering of new techniques. Everything's been done now. There is no art anymore."

it really annoys me when people say that, it's so dumb, for a variety of reasons.

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 12:19 PM

Yeah, but the guy who said it was a multimillion-dollar-having famous artist, so he's probably more qualified to make that statement than you or I. I don't necessarily agree with it, but it made me think. I was paraphrasing a bit too, he went into a long speech about it. I think there's always new things that haven't been done, but at the same time.. let's look at music for example. How many genres have been invented in the past 40 years? IDM, glitch? But those genres evolved from electronic music, in general, which has been around forever.

Look at cinema. There's a new "mumblecore" movement with the advent of digital cameras, but the same basic themes and emotions are conveyed as films have conveyed for nearly 100 years.

You can technically invent new art forms, but they will likely have something to do with some art forms that came before. I think that's what he was saying. Which is probably true. There haven't really been many new types of art forms, I am pretty sure every extreme in every field of art (music, novels, cinema, etc) has been done. There are still original ideas worth exploring, and there's always going to be SOMETHING new that can be achieved when looking in to the emptiness. But yeah.

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 12:22 PM

DeadDiscoDildo 08.13.2009 12:22 PM

what the fuck floating haha, I wasn't the one sending PMs if that's what you were implying!

haha

I've been too busy PM'ing Satan.

you robot fuck! ;-)