Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

Keeping It Simple 10.21.2011 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
the fine for that in my city is $1000....or 623 pounds

Good.

Pookie 10.21.2011 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonrail666
I just received a £50 on the spot fine for dropping a cigarette butt outside a tube station. Welcome to 21st Century Britain.

Don't get me wrong, I loves ya man, but what are you doing littering? Pick your rubbish up and put it in a bin for fuck's sake.

I don't know what it's like where you are but the streets here are littered with fag butts and if fining the stupid fuckers gets them to pick up their shit then so be it.

Keeping It Simple 10.21.2011 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pookie
Don't get me wrong, I loves ya man, but what are you doing littering? Pick your rubbish up and put it in a bin for fuck's sake.

I don't know what it's like where you are but the streets here are littered with fag butts and if fining the stupid fuckers gets them to pick up their shit then so be it.

Personally, I'd taser the scruffy bastards then make them work a day collecting the trash. :cool:

Genteel Death 10.23.2011 04:20 AM

Genteel Death 10.23.2011 04:43 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiy7mHFnU1Y

Pelle 10.23.2011 07:02 AM

Adolf lives!! ^

Genteel Death 10.23.2011 12:04 PM

EVOLghost 10.23.2011 12:20 PM

You folks in London enjoying the presence of DA CHICAGO BEARS.

Genteel Death 10.23.2011 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonrail666
I just received a £50 on the spot fine for dropping a cigarette butt outside a tube station. Welcome to 21st Century Britain.

Really?

dirty bunny 10.23.2011 01:23 PM

enough with the zeppelin already

dirty bunny 10.23.2011 02:53 PM

damn you

Diesel 10.23.2011 11:45 PM

This thread: Facebook

demonrail666 10.24.2011 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Really?

Yeah. They were camped outside the tube station waiting for people. Total opportunism. Gutting.

stu666 10.24.2011 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
The Vex.

(Death, i have asked you already; you probably missed it)
is street drinking entirely forbidden in London? and by that i also mean, taking your beer outside the pub, in order to smoke too.

hate that stuff; not to feel at ease, free, at home. its n1 in my London/UK negatives list, that i havent yet written down.

no, i lied. i had made a such list some time ago. positives and negatives.

I'll try and answer this for you Nefeli incase gd misses yr question again.

I think it depends where abouts in London you are, some streets where I live (not in London) it's ok to drink in but most of the town centre's it's not allowed.

Most pubs have designated areas for smoking. If it's outside the front of the pub then there's usually a line that you can't take yr drink past.

stu666 10.24.2011 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
whoa! wait. there are areas INDOORS in pubs where you are allowed to smoke?????????????

last october me and Death and Toileta and Melly, were at a pub before a gig and although Toileta told me that its not allowed to take my beer outside and although i did see the sign, i chose to ignore it. Death might recall our talk wth the huge 'officer' (because i have no idea what he was) outside the pub. death warned me too and i said well nobody saw me and suddenly i hear a voice:
BUT I SAW YOU!
me: erm..im not from you here.. (trust me, this is not me).
officer: but you can read.

damnit, he was smart too.
normally, i obey the laws and rules and never try to get away with things.
ah yes and that officer had told us that the street drinking is allowed in some areas and other not and we were wondering, okay and how the hell one can know.

No, smoking is not allowed inside any pubs what i ment was out the front of the pub where it meets the street as opposed to in a beer garden out the back of the pub where you can take yr drink. I hope that's a bit clearer.

There's usually signs up in the streets where drinking isn't allowed but they're quite small and stuck on lamp posts. More and more places are becoming no alcohol areas now though, lots of parks around here have banned drinking too.

It sounds like that was the pubs security guy telling you off for drinking outside if it wasn't the police.

gast30 10.24.2011 06:55 AM

PPFFFF it's getting cold
how i'm i gonna 'survive ' this winter
winter of 2011
eeuuuhhhhhhhh lol

ooh fuck, i really don't know
gonna have a last ultimate battle with the emptyness of the universe
me against the universe
A*beam

Pelle 10.24.2011 07:30 AM

Just came back from the doctor after a test on my heart if it was alright.
Everything seemed normal and I was perfecly fine, thank god!

Now it's just all other fucking diseases left..."lol"

Youth_Against_Facism 10.25.2011 02:18 AM

Someone got stabbed by a pen at school today.

Yeah BSC 4 lyf.

stu666 10.25.2011 03:43 AM

Hard to believe it's been 7 years now, we'll always miss you John.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_zLx...eature=related

gast30 10.25.2011 04:36 AM

this morning i felt like this

really not in the mood to wake up

then i got cought by the system of s'apes ( homo sapian > chek wikipedia if didn't know already )