Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=113183)

tesla69 01.17.2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skuj
Did anyone notice Giuliani recently on collision? Apparently, he never said that there was no collision!! (Roll the tape.)

This is a very interesting retreat.

Who gives a fuck what Ghoulianai says?

Judicial Watch today announced it obtained travel records from the Secret Service in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, bringing the known total of travel expenses for former President Barack Obama and his family to $105,662,975.27. The latest records show President Trump’s travel expenses total slightly over $4 million.

!@#$%! 01.17.2019 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesla69
Who gives a fuck what Ghoulianai says?

he’s the president’s misst.... lawyer, i mean, the president’s lawyer

Skuj 01.17.2019 08:57 PM

Someone (tesla or Bytor) doesn't know who the fuck Giuliani is? DENIAL!!! (Have they explained why Mexico is not paying yet?)

The Soup Nazi 01.17.2019 09:09 PM

Skuj my man, the whole point of ignoring mooks here is to free yourself from their bullcrap. Don't ask us what they're saying - if you wanna know, take 'em out of your ignore list, and if that's just too revolting, well, fucking ignore them. Just sayin'.

Skuj 01.17.2019 09:12 PM

Yeah, sorry. I hear you.

('ll keep them on ignore.)

Skuj 01.17.2019 09:15 PM

Anyway, I may have said this before: Giuliani once wrote a book on Leadership. It was a good book, written by a (then) well respected man.

Recently, he has broken every single rule in that book, and his boss broke all of those rules years/decades ago.

It's a monumental shark-jump.

!@#$%! 01.17.2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesla69
The latest records show President Trump’s travel expenses total slightly over $4 million.[/i]

LMFAO @ the level of brain damage here

or is it a tragedy?

Skuj 01.17.2019 10:04 PM

This guy Barr.....he seems.....well........sensible.

Is Trump allowed to change his mind now?

!@#$%! 01.17.2019 10:24 PM

had to answer the door and did not reply to tessie’s fabrications with actual figures, like: 20 million dollars was the price tag for the coast guard alone patrolling mar-a-lago for the orange blob’s golf trips by june 2018

oh but don’t bother the lying fucker with conspiracies like... basic arithmetic, and the arabic numerals (because muslims)

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Bytor Peltor 01.17.2019 10:47 PM

Tragedy?

How can it be tragedy when tesla credits a source (Judicial Watch) via a FOIA request.....with a financial amount and all you respond with is, brain damage?

Either you produce a different source with another amount or keep your drain bamage to yourself!

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
LMFAO @ the level of brain damage here

or is it a tragedy?

!@#$%! 01.17.2019 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Tragedy?

How can it be tragedy when tesla credits a source (Judicial Watch) via a FOIA request.....with a financial amount and all you respond with is, brain damage?

Either you produce a different source with another amount or keep your drain bamage to yourself!

https://www.opposingviews.com/catego...ted-crack-pipe

Skuj 01.17.2019 11:17 PM

Quote:

had to answer the door and did not reply to tessie’s fabrications with actual figures, like: 20 million dollars was the price tag for the coast guard alone patrolling mar-a-lago for the orange blob’s golf trips by june 2018

oh but don’t bother the lying fucker with conspiracies like... basic arithmetic, and the arabic numerals (because muslims)

That link is fucking brilliant!! How many times did Trump chide Obama about golf prior to the election? FACTS!!!

Bytor Peltor 01.18.2019 04:40 AM

That’s more like it! I’m unfamiliar with the website or accuracy of those numbers......but it’s far more tangible than brain damage.

In other news, I wish all Republicans fought like Donald Trump!!!

Quote:

ilduclo 01.18.2019 12:47 PM

Quote:

This guy Barr.....he seems.....well........sensible.

no, he's just doing enough lying to get the position. When in power, we can expect worse. Hard to get more awful than Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III, but at least Sessions was recused in the Muller investigation. Believe me, we will not like "Roseanne" Barr soon.

tw2113 01.18.2019 01:02 PM

Shit shit!

Said about nothing specific, just in general

!@#$%! 01.18.2019 01:11 PM

Quote:

wow, i see that all the great artists of our time really support a congressional delegation not visiting our troops abroad, and with such powerful displays of wit, taste, and vision, who can resist such works of art :rolleyes:

etam also turns out commander bonespurs, trsitor in chief, leaked details of the trip when the delegation decided to fly commercial.

stable genius...

Skuj 01.18.2019 03:35 PM

It's not like Pelosi et al were going on a fucking golfing trip. This was actually something important. But everything in Trumpworld is GOP or Dem. Fuck what matters for the country.

I've said this before: I'm 36 years RCAF, and I see US Forces often, and it is a MYTH that the military, generally speaking, likes Trump. Quite the opposite. And stunts like this make it even more so.

Skuj 01.18.2019 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilduclo
no, he's just doing enough lying to get the position. When in power, we can expect worse. Hard to get more awful than Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III, but at least Sessions was recused in the Muller investigation. Believe me, we will not like "Roseanne" Barr soon.

Possibly.

!@#$%! 01.18.2019 03:46 PM

show of hands, if i told you all of trumps trips so far cost only 4 million bucks, who among you endowed with basic literacy and common sense would immediately smell the bullshit, instead of dumbfuck-requesting “proof” that this is not the amount.

i mean....

trump voters lmao

i have a bridge to sell them over the east river

Skuj 01.18.2019 04:33 PM

4 million? That's just for in-flight KFC.

Skuj 01.18.2019 04:35 PM

Quote:

show of hands, if i told you all of trumps trips so far cost only 4 million bucks, who among you endowed with basic literacy and common sense would immediately smell the bullshit, instead of dumbfuck-requesting “proof” that this is not the amount.

i mean....

trump voters lmao

i have a bridge to sell them over the east river

I can do better than that: Mexico is paying!!!

Skuj 01.18.2019 04:54 PM

I think that Cohen gives good clues about what will be in the Mueller Report. Seriously. He co-operated. He's been sentenced. Why would he be telling BuzzFeed or whomever a different story than what Mueller got?

And remember, Mueller likely had most of the answers before any Cohen interview.

Genteel Death 01.18.2019 05:12 PM

The thing with Donald Trump and similar ''politicians'' is that they are competent at seizing up the way people feel they are making a change through social media via political agitation, opinions, gut-feelings etc. It doesn't matter if those feelings lean to the right or the left, or if they are correct in any way. It also doesn't matter to them that opinions alone don't improve the condition of people who falsely believe they are part of positive or negative change unknowingly. That change would happen anyway, but by making you feel part of it, you feel like you’ve contributed to it, even though the benefits are anyone’s guess. You don't have to be stupid to be part of this, you just need to think you are intelligent enough to be included in the process.

Genteel Death 01.18.2019 05:31 PM

Also, it doesn't matter whether you are old or young. You are idiots to play with in equal measures.

Bytor Peltor 01.18.2019 06:11 PM

The Vomit Of The House shouldn’t have sent a letter to the President the day before asking him to postpone the State Of The Union due to “security concerns.”

So no security issues flying halfway around the world, okay to spend all that money for that during the shutdown, but please don’t expect us to gather at the Capital to hear the President speak???

Nancy better watch out because Donald just might bitch slap her by having the State Of The Union in a empty chamber......for “security concerns.”

Guess I missed your post at Christmas about how wonderful it was when our President and First Lady visited the troops. Here is a Kleenex for your bleeding heart

Quote:

wow, i see that all the great artists of our time really support a congressional delegation not visiting our troops abroad, and with such powerful displays of wit, taste, and vision, who can resist such works of art :rolleyes:

etam also turns out commander bonespurs, trsitor in chief, leaked details of the trip when the delegation decided to fly commercial.

stable genius...

Genteel Death 01.18.2019 06:24 PM

Quote:

The Vomit Of The House shouldn’t have sent a letter to the President the day before asking him to postpone the State Of The Union due to “security concerns.”

So no security issues flying halfway around the world, okay to spend all that money for that during the shutdown, but please don’t expect us to gather at the Capital to hear the President speak???

Nancy better watch out because Donald just might bitch slap her by having the State Of The Union in a empty chamber......for “security concerns.”

Guess I missed your post at Christmas about how wonderful it was when our President and First Lady visited the troops. Here is a Kleenex for your bleeding heart

Can I ask you why you still post this stuff on this forum at your age, when you know full well nobody is going to agree with you or like you?

evollove 01.18.2019 06:31 PM

I've been constipated.

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

I will be making a major announcement concerning the Humanitarian Crisis on our Southern Border, and the Shutdown, tomorrow afternoon at 3 P.M., live from the @WhiteHouse.

2:51 PM - 18 Jan 2019

Ah. There we go. Right in my pants.

Bytor Peltor 01.18.2019 08:20 PM

ON THE RECORD statement from special counsel’s office:

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, & characterization of documents & testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate”

Quote:

I think that Cohen gives good clues about what will be in the Mueller Report. Seriously. He co-operated. He's been sentenced. Why would he be telling BuzzFeed or whomever a different story than what Mueller got?

And remember, Mueller likely had most of the answers before any Cohen interview.

!@#$%! 01.18.2019 08:37 PM

Quote:

wow. is that a souvenir from your lobotomy? damn...

Bytor Peltor 01.18.2019 10:55 PM

Because I’m a long-standing member of SYG for close to twenty years. I don’t recall ever being concerned about being liked......but I do know I have the respect of many!

I share truth and personal opinion and I don’t cuss or belittle others. I proudly stand by my post and enjoy the back-and-forth conversation......especially gems such as this:

Quote:

wow. is that a souvenir from your lobotomy? damn...

Truth is, I think many here grow furious with me because I don’t react in anger and this pisses them off way more than anything I have to say about President Trump.

Genteel, why don’t you quote and reply to anything I’ve posted if you think it’s wrong?.....come at me bro : )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Can I ask you why you still post this stuff on this forum at your age, when you know full well nobody is going to agree with you or like you?

C

Bytor Peltor 01.19.2019 05:35 AM

Illegal Immigrants Visit Nancy Pelosi's Home. Pelosi Has Police Remove Them.

GravitySlips 01.19.2019 10:55 AM

Main thing to get from that: the "journalist" (whoever Laura Loomer is) is a fucking idiot.

Skuj 01.19.2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Before anyone chastises me about Mueller's statement vs Buzzfeed, I'm talking about what Cohen has said.

choc e-Claire 01.19.2019 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
It seems that support for President Trump's job performance has jumped 19 percentage points from 31% to 50%, according to the latest Marist poll taken 10 January 2019 - 13 January 2019:

Where does it say that?

Based on the report you linked to, 39% of national adults approve of the job Donald Trump is doing as President. This is a decrease of three percentage points since the last poll, in December 2018.

Interestingly, the Silent Generation (over 72) approves of him less than Baby Boomers and Gen Xers. The more you know, I suppose.

Skuj 01.19.2019 07:07 PM

We often use 39% as a measure of how bad Trump's poll results are.

And yet......39% approve.

Think about that.

Take all the time you need.

!@#$%! 01.19.2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

We often use 39% as a measure of how bad Trump's poll results are.

And yet......39% approve.

Think about that.

Take all the time you need.

bottom iq distribution

plus the deluded, as porky said so well

Skuj 01.19.2019 07:17 PM

Even I would never want to blame IQ levels on this sad situation. Although "education", in all it's forms, has a lot to do with this.

America has lost its way.

!@#$%! 01.19.2019 07:21 PM

Quote:

Even I would never want to blame IQ levels on this sad situation. Although "education", in all it's forms, has a lot to do with this.

America has lost its way.

well...

did you read porky’s post?

Skuj 01.19.2019 07:26 PM

Um......Porky? I must have put them on ignore!! :) (Nazi gonna kick my ass!! I'm not asking for post details hahaha...)

!@#$%! 01.19.2019 08:01 PM

Quote:

Um......Porky? I must have put them on ignore!! :) (Nazi gonna kick my ass!! I'm not asking for post details hahaha...)

sarramkop

previously a pork related username but anyway

putting people on ignore lolol

eta: i mean GENTEEL DEATH

heks had a few names

like rob use to be cheeto, etc

man, trump is ruining language. cant say cheeto anymore without cringeing

anyway, GD. previous page. reread.