Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What are you playing? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=28352)

shabbray2.0 10.27.2010 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noisereductions
is 7.95 euros cheap for me in $? Is that cart-only or boxed?

cart only 11,50$

EVOLghost 10.27.2010 05:58 AM

I've been in between Valkyria Chronicles and Demon's Souls.

I wish they would've continued Valkyria on the PS3. PS3 needs more turn based strat!

EVOLghost 10.27.2010 07:25 AM

behold the great power of the PS3. Now with gameboy emus!

http://psgroove.com/?p=1928

noisereductions 10.27.2010 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbray2.0
cart only 11,50$

is that worth a 2nd Game Genie to you?

shabbray2.0 10.27.2010 12:24 PM

^^you got mail

I ve bought this boxed for 10 euro, hahahahaha

including manual.

DemonBox 10.28.2010 07:46 AM

Tropico 3 and GTA SA for the moment.

DemonBox 10.28.2010 07:50 AM

And I would be playing Super Smash Bros. if I had Nintendo 64. Best game ever.

noisereductions 10.28.2010 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonBox
And I would be playing Super Smash Bros. if I had Nintendo 64. Best game ever.

I've never really understood the hype. I have Melee for GCN, and I basically keep it becuz Link rules. But I never play it. I always found the SSB series to be a dumbed-down button-masher party game version of a fighter. Pfft.

Hey you wanna be a SSB Melee Strategy Guide? I have one.

shabbray2.0 10.28.2010 08:37 AM

^always preferred powerstone to this.

btw populus is shipped, maybe it will arrive tomorrow, then I could bring the whole thing on its way on saturday.

btw anybody interested in the semi-rare shining soul 2 for the gba?
As I said yesterday I snatched a copy for 10 bucks and now I got a spare cart, without box/manual (I ll keep the box and manual version, hrhrh)

DemonBox 10.28.2010 08:44 AM

Quote:

I've never really understood the hype. I have Melee for GCN, and I basically keep it becuz Link rules. But I never play it. I always found the SSB series to be a dumbed-down button-masher party game version of a fighter. Pfft.

Hey you wanna be a SSB Melee Strategy Guide? I have one.

It's the multiplayer-function that does it for me. Most of all it's nostalgic thing, me and my friends used to play it all the time when I was younger.

noisereductions 10.28.2010 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonBox
It's the multiplayer-function that does it for me. Most of all it's nostalgic thing, me and my friends used to play it all the time when I was younger.

I guess I understand that. I have no gamer friends IRL. So I don't do much multi-player. Although my wife sort of turned into a gamer this year. But we play a lot of drunk light gun games. And Dr. Mario, Tetris, Mario Bros, TMNT, etc. But yeah with her we do more co-op than vs stuff.

EVOLghost 10.28.2010 09:00 AM

Quote:

I've never really understood the hype. I have Melee for GCN, and I basically keep it becuz Link rules. But I never play it. I always found the SSB series to be a dumbed-down button-masher party game.

Oh man. I love the super Smash Bros series. i think it's brilliant! Though they fuck the physics with every game. I think the nin 64 version has one of the best physics. Brawl's physics are super fucked up, but I love the variety of characters. and some new moves they put in.

I play Smash Bros. a lot with my friends. We go through phases of playing it for 3 months straight then we don't touch it for like 6 months. but yeah....super fun game. It's most fun(like all competetive games) with people as good or better than you.

EVOLghost 10.28.2010 09:00 AM

Quote:

I guess I understand that. I have no gamer friends IRL. .

sorry :(

noisereductions 10.28.2010 09:04 AM

it is what it is,

evolghost & alshab... why you don't join racketboy :(

shabbray2.0 10.28.2010 09:12 AM

I will. soon.
I am working on some university stuff and music while posting here every few minutes. after I calm down I will. promised :)

interested in shining soul II? (cartridge only)

noisereductions 10.28.2010 09:24 AM

I just checked Gamestop's website and there's a copy 4 miles away for $5 so I'm all set. :)

EVOLghost 10.28.2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

it is what it is,

evolghost & alshab... why you don't join racketboy :(

I think I might. More retro gaming is in my future. I'm saving up for a new HDD(640g or bgger) for teh ps3. I'm really gonna put more emu's on there and pretty much play everything I've missed.

shabbray2.0 10.28.2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

I just checked Gamestop's website and there's a copy 4 miles away for $5 so I'm all set. :)

hahahaha gamestops innit for some real surprises. I would pick it up and sell it on ebay!!!

how much is shadowrun for the genesis over there? (ebay / amazon etc.)

I want that badly, but the only copy available to me at the moment is german ebay for 70 fucking euros

noisereductions 10.28.2010 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbray2.0
hahahaha gamestops innit for some real surprises. I would pick it up and sell it on ebay!!!

how much is shadowrun for the genesis over there? (ebay / amazon etc.)

I want that badly, but the only copy available to me at the moment is german ebay for 70 fucking euros

vgpc says Shining Soul II GBA is worth $12 right now. Nothing too extreme. It says Shadowrun on Genesis is worth about $13. (of course, vgpc does not take into account if it's cart or boxed either, it's just an average.)

shabbray2.0 10.28.2010 10:04 AM

erm. ok maybe thats an europe thing!
if you can come across a genny shadowrun I would be more then happy (boxed/manual) btw