Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

cryptowonderdruginvogue 11.11.2009 12:40 PM

Keeping It Simple 11.11.2009 02:11 PM

If you want to meet loads of hot chicks, make friends with cryptowonderdruginvogue.

shabbray2.0 11.11.2009 02:12 PM

the worst kept secret ever

cryptowonderdruginvogue 11.11.2009 02:51 PM

shabbray2.0 11.11.2009 02:52 PM

while looking at the first pic I thought it will be a "just guys pic"...

_slavo_ 11.11.2009 05:03 PM

yeah, pretty unusual pose for crypto, the macho machist

static-harmony 11.11.2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
That's terrifying, noisereductions! fuck!! Accurate as fuck. Wow.

How did he get with Mandy Moore?!

sway, I'm 5'2.

Wow I am 2 inches taller.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 11.11.2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue

(takes sleeping with chicks literally)

Quote:

Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue

noisereductions 11.11.2009 05:41 PM

why is there always a lot of Crypto-chest-hair action? I mean. Could'nt he buy shirts without V necks? Or maybe put an undershirt on or something?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 11.11.2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noisereductions
why is there always a lot of Crypto-chest-hair action? I mean. Could'nt he buy shirts without V necks? Or maybe put an undershirt on or something?

maybe he digs the mid-1980s Venezuelan look? but then again, I noticed a distinctive absence of over-sized medallions, gaudy rings, a kind of south-american jerry curl, or even the overwhelming scent of moderate cologne wearing so much it reachs across not only the room, but the very the interent itself..

Rob Instigator 11.11.2009 06:17 PM

that's the new cut man, the over deep V neck T's, and crypto been sporting that shit since the way back, for the time of effeminate, hairless, barbie doll looking men is OVER. time to get back to the primal, time to bury yr girls face in your manly chest hair as you pound that shit balls-deep , that way she can whimper her rapturous o'gasms into yr chest and all is well.....

davenotdead 11.11.2009 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
that's the new cut man, the over deep V neck T's, and crypto been sporting that shit since the way back, for the time of effeminate, hairless, barbie doll looking men is OVER. time to get back to the primal, time to bury yr girls face in your manly chest hair as you pound that shit balls-deep , that way she can whimper her rapturous o'gasms into yr chest and all is well.....

this. chest hair buttfucks all else

Trasher02 11.11.2009 06:58 PM

Repped atsonicpark for the killer klowns from outer space shirt.

atsonicpark 11.11.2009 10:14 PM

Cool man, I've got more horror shirts but no pics of 'em I don't think. Just took these..

atsonicpark 11.11.2009 10:14 PM

I really like the way this camera looks, looks like pictures from 1985 VHS tapes.

ploesj 11.12.2009 04:52 AM

Quote:

you must spread blah blah BLAH

ALIEN ANAL 11.12.2009 04:59 AM

it is weird seeing you with a new girl atsonic
can you cum on this ones glasses?

atsonicpark 11.12.2009 09:40 AM

yes

floatingslowly 11.12.2009 10:13 AM

do like

(her, that is, not yr bukkake fetish)

Genteel Death 11.12.2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

No offence to anyone, but it's been a while since I got sick of so many men looking bald, hairy, big and stocky. And so often with a beard. It suddenly dawned on me that I prefer slightly more feminine looking guys, not effeminate, but certainly not too stocky and fat. I don't have a type as such, but I have been saturated with masculine types for the past two years, and now I need a change. Plus a lot of the masculine gays tend to be too normal, nice but normal, and I am never too keen on normal people. Well, in saying that, a lot of the skinnier guys are normally too regular for me too.