Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

Derek 12.24.2009 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
great pic derek, too bad i can't rep you for that

Thanks, I took it as a still from a clip of myself playing guitar (don't ask to see the clip though, I was just messing about nonchalantly haha)

ni'k 12.24.2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crumb's Crunchy Delights
i thought you said you were a chick

haha i was only joking haha

you look my gran i would like to touch you the way i used to touch her

F A I L

verme (prevaricator) 12.24.2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek

pseud!

Derek 12.24.2009 06:04 PM

hahaha ;)

wellcharge 12.24.2009 06:18 PM

i'm not sure what crumbs crunchy delights is trying to say, but i have a strong feeling it's dumb

fugazifan 12.24.2009 06:43 PM

me from a weekly protest a few weeks ago in east jerusalem against jewish settlemnts. my sign says- freeze settlements in east jerusalem

wellcharge 12.24.2009 08:33 PM

were you scared that the guy with a gun bigger than yr body is giving you an evil look?

StevOK 12.24.2009 09:36 PM

So we just had the biggest snow storm in our area since 1982...

reginald 12.24.2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevOK
So we just had the biggest snow storm in our area since 1982...

Man..that's far out for you there on 287 outside of Wichita Falls ! I go by there all the time when I head from Dallas to Colorado and Utah. It's hard to imagine such an SY fan out there in the snowy boonies !

You ever go to Electra ? :p Or Vernon or Bowie or Decatur ? How 'bout Chilicothe ? :D

fugazifan 12.25.2009 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wellcharge
were you scared that the guy with a gun bigger than yr body is giving you an evil look?

nah... that was thew week before they started doing mass arrests. then week after they arrested 24 peacful protesters and the last week they arrested 30
i hope today they will be kind and i wont spend my weekend in jail :(

wellcharge 12.25.2009 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fugazifan
nah... that was thew week before they started doing mass arrests. then week after they arrested 24 peacful protesters and the last week they arrested 30

well respect for going back anyways, good luck with not going to jail

StevOK 12.25.2009 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reginald
Man..that's far out for you there on 287 outside of Wichita Falls ! I go by there all the time when I head from Dallas to Colorado and Utah. It's hard to imagine such an SY fan out there in the snowy boonies !

You ever go to Electra ? :p Or Vernon or Bowie or Decatur ? How 'bout Chilicothe ? :D

Haha. I live right off of 287. I'm from Wichita Falls, my mom is from Electra. I go through Bowie to get to Decatur, which has the coolest throw-back themed restaurant, Yesterday's Texas. I've been through all those places, though. Small world.

reginald 12.25.2009 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevOK
Haha. I live right off of 287. I'm from Wichita Falls, my mom is from Electra. I go through Bowie to get to Decatur, which has the coolest throw-back themed restaurant, Yesterday's Texas. I've been through all those places, though. Small world.

When I was in High School (Carrollton, suburb of Dallas) in the early-mid 70s, the band I roadied for played in Decatur at a dance. You shoulda seen the funny dances to Zappa, King Crimson and Gentle Giant !!! :p Decatur was WAY out there then.

Well anyway...enjoy tornado season coming up after the snow. Hoping you have a solid basement ! :D

Skuj 12.27.2009 11:09 PM

Inhuman 12.27.2009 11:20 PM

Xmazzzz

DeadDiscoDildo 12.28.2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by verme (prevaricator)
why don't girls post here anymore? hippy guys with guitars? is this it?

Haha, I'm no hippie.

Go find your girlfriend somewhere besides the internet, bitch.

Keeping It Simple 12.28.2009 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fugazifan

They clearly weren't peaceful as they wouldn't have been arrested. No doubt the police have the power to impose conditions on public demonstrations, like in the UK. Those conditions are in place to prevent serious public disorder, serious criminal damage or serious disruption to the life of the community. The ones arrested clearly broke those conditions the police were there to prevent. You can say what the hell you like in your defence of the protestors, but to an intelligent person, it seems they were well deserved arrests which you're biased in condemning.

fugazifan 12.28.2009 09:49 AM

how so? were you there?

terriblecanyons 12.28.2009 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
Xmazzzz

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST MARRY ME OKAY?

Savage Clone 12.28.2009 11:47 AM

I think maybe I should trade in the bike for a taunton.