Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

Alex's Trip 09.04.2006 07:53 PM

It is fun. I did have a headache though when I got on, and it definitely didn't help it, but while I was on it, I didn't notice, so it was all good.

Cantankerous 09.04.2006 08:49 PM

i havent been to disney world since 1993.

Alex's Trip 09.04.2006 09:07 PM

World or Land?

I was at Land. I went to Disney World 2 years ago, for a week. That was the only time I've been though.

Cantankerous 09.04.2006 09:10 PM

uh the one in florida, which ever one that is

Daycare Nation 09.04.2006 09:12 PM

i posted a pic of myself the other night and then deleted it

i look completely different now and I don't have a pic of how I look now

Savage Clone 09.04.2006 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daycare Nation
i look completely different now and I don't have a pic of how I look now

You mean drunk?

acousticrock87 09.05.2006 12:00 AM

I can't stand Disneyland. Was good a while back, but I went a couple years ago and it was incredibly boring. The best part of the night was going to the House of Blues souvenir shop.

Six Flags is the only way to go. And Knott's is alright. Good jam.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 09.05.2006 01:25 AM

recent

Disgruntled Youth 09.05.2006 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king_buzzo
ok^^^!!! nintendo games!!!

No Atari 2600 (no pun intended)

against_the_grain 09.05.2006 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
please denote that i am not actually allergic to sunlight, i'm just very pale and it's not possible for me to tan even if i wanted to.

So do you have to restrict your outside activities ?....A tan is just the 'normal' reaction of the mellonyn (sp?) darkening your skin for 'protection'...I guess. 'Laying out' is ridiculous to me...but I'd hate to HAVE to stay away from the sun. I love pale skin on girls...very feminine and delicate.....

Last summer in Jamestown....

gmku 09.05.2006 11:42 AM

I haven't posted any of myself recently since photobucket uploads on the home computer are sllloowww as of late. But picture this in your mind... I'm like Michael Douglas in horn-rimmed glasses with short hair. Alternatively, imagine Harrison Ford in glasses and short hair, or even Robert Redford. Yeah. Yeah, that's the ticket... Like a Michael Douglas, Harrison Ford, Robert Redford hybrid. Yeah, yeah... Only not quite like that. More like...

Pookie 09.05.2006 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
I haven't posted any of myself recently since photobucket uploads on the home computer are sllloowww as of late. But picture this in your mind... I'm like Michael Douglas in horn-rimmed glasses with short hair. Alternatively, imagine Harrison Ford in glasses and short hair, or even Robert Redford. Yeah. Yeah, that's the ticket... Like a Michael Douglas, Harrison Ford, Robert Redford hybrid. Yeah, yeah... Only not quite like that. More like...

Have you been on the malty ale again?

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 09.06.2006 12:27 AM

Here is a picture of me playing bass for the band Destroyer, I joined 2 days before their first show. I'm in three bands now: The Spectral Presence, Fake British Accent, and Destroyer. And we all play the same shows.

This was from the second Destroyer show. We played for about 20 minutes to a bunch of people waiting in line to buy Madden 2007 at Game Stop. This kid Tony from one of the bands I'm not in named No Mind Frame set it up. I think he is the manager there or something.

king_buzzo 09.06.2006 11:03 AM

nice bass dude! alex's trip, i like yr shirt! i cant wait to get me a dinosaur shirt

gmku 09.06.2006 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pookie
Have you been on the malty ale again?

Ah, yes, well, I'm never too far off it, 'tis true...

Pookie 09.06.2006 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead

Here is a picture of me playing bass for the band Destroyer, I joined 2 days before their first show. I'm in three bands now: The Spectral Presence, Fake British Accent, and Destroyer. And we all play the same shows.

This was from the second Destroyer show. We played for about 20 minutes to a bunch of people waiting in line to buy Madden 2007 at Game Stop. This kid Tony from one of the bands I'm not in named No Mind Frame set it up. I think he is the manager there or something.

Sunglasses? At night?!

gmku 09.06.2006 12:15 PM

Becuz his future is so bright?

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 09.06.2006 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pookie
Sunglasses? At night?!

Don't pull the blade on the guy in the shades!

King Buzzo- my older sister who is much more fashion savvy got it for me for christmas a year or so ago. I hate to say so, but I believe it is from the gap. My silly sister didn't realize that I would just wear it with my shitty junk store clothing.

Although on second thought, she got me a pair of pants to go with it (a style she loved so much that she got her boyfriend a pair as well as my little brother I believe.) But I ripped my pair and it needs sewn up.

I really wish people would just get me music related stuff for presents.

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 09.06.2006 01:19 PM

Oh wait, he was complimenting Alex's Trip's shirt. What a waste of going off on a tangent.

king_buzzo 09.06.2006 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Oh wait, he was complimenting Alex's Trip's shirt. What a waste of going off on a tangent.

no, i said i liked the shirt, i never complined about anything

buttsecks?