Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

gast30 06.20.2012 05:49 PM

the financial markets like wallstreet and other stock exchange institutions hve no influence as it is universal
in 1 worldwide time

gast30 06.20.2012 06:06 PM

and a basic that follows fair trade principels of oxfam
to have only a weekly look forward that in the combination of extra food 6 months for in times of no food for 6 months, as basic to begin
then people are sure they have no worries about food
from there the financial starts to eco-companies who done the needed efforts to modernise, so finance will go to modernize the home, household
advised to rycle where you can
from the believe you can live peacefull be a helpfull person without religion or politics
it's a neutral and free from politics, religion, army, protitution networks, sexindustry

it got to have a forward new way of living that is joined
or else the world will fall back a sleep
and all the energy and brainwork will be for nothing
as modern gets no change to grow
that people don't believe in it
that we can be going towards there

and so take lead, let the rest of the world know that we are going forward
if they don't want to look into tomorrow
then we or i will
i'm not here to see the steps of failure over and over again
there is a modern world
and i can live in it
and find it normal that i live in it

louder 06.20.2012 09:09 PM

whose.world.is.this?

truncated 06.21.2012 01:26 AM

Is it sad that I want to see 'Magic Mike'?

gast30 06.21.2012 01:30 AM

extreemist propaganda as advertisment on facebook :rolleyes:
now holy wars are commercialized in the world of modern devellopd humans?

c'mon stop your sick ideology of hate spreading
like that isn't done enough in the past

what is it'th that the sapian don't understand
you have an animal origin
you are an animal not a messenger from god

if there is a god
then he could speak ape language
and he could speak for her/his self

gast30 06.21.2012 01:36 AM

now it's gone
if i see it again
i'm going to quit facebook
these ideologies are there from where it came out from

people can change their mind and devellop towards modern way of living together and do their best to understand

demonrail666 06.21.2012 03:36 AM

Mini Cheddars are becoming increasingly less cheddary

Pookie 06.21.2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonrail666
Mini Cheddars are becoming increasingly less cheddary

Have you tried the different flavours?

I bought a pack of pickled onion Monster Munch from Tesco and they cost me 73p. I thought it was a bumper bag. But no, just a regular sized bag! 73P!

56p in Sainsbury's.

floatingslowly 06.21.2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pookie

I bought a pack of pickled onion Monster Munch from Tesco and they cost me 73p. I thought it was a bumper bag. But no, just a regular sized bag! 73P!

56p in Sainsbury's.

I'm going to practice saying this, in the mirror, until I get it right!

Keeping It Simple 06.21.2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

56p in Sainsbury's.

I'm appalled.

demonrail666 06.21.2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

56p in Sainsbury's.

I get mine from Tesco's, too, but only as part of their £2.50 meal deal thing. Individually they're a rip off. The taste has definitely faded compared with the originals. I've seen the BBQ and the Branston flavoured ones and should give them a go, if only to see if they've suffered a similar decline.

I'm a huge fan of beef flavoured Monster Munch but never got on with any of their other flavours.

None of this would matter if I could find a shop local to me that stocked Golden Wonder's Sausage and Tomato. Big Walkers monopoly around here.

Speaking of Tesco's, did you see their British themed sandwiches for the Jubilee? Massively overpriced with really silly names but I picked up a 'Ham and Picadilly' (ham and piccalilli, obviously) reduced to 22p at the end of the night and it was wonderful. Definitely one they should think of feeding into their standard range, at normal price/size and without the silly name.

EVOLghost 06.21.2012 09:49 AM

lol.

floatingslowly 06.21.2012 10:10 AM

A fascinating window into the junk-food culture of our pals across the lil' pond!

I'll try the fish and chips flavoUred pie, please!

EVOLghost 06.21.2012 10:26 AM

Hmm...soemthing is weird around this office. I think people may be allergic to the new salesman or something. As soon as he walks through a door, someone sneezes, and he's right there to say "bless you/salud"

weird.

!@#$%! 06.21.2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gast30
who is in the mood for religious lectures?

who ISN'T!

Pookie 06.21.2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonrail666
I get mine from Tesco's, too, but only as part of their £2.50 meal deal thing. Individually they're a rip off. The taste has definitely faded compared with the originals. I've seen the BBQ and the Branston flavoured ones and should give them a go, if only to see if they've suffered a similar decline.

I'm a huge fan of beef flavoured Monster Munch but never got on with any of their other flavours.

None of this would matter if I could find a shop local to me that stocked Golden Wonder's Sausage and Tomato. Big Walkers monopoly around here.

Speaking of Tesco's, did you see their British themed sandwiches for the Jubilee? Massively overpriced with really silly names but I picked up a 'Ham and Picadilly' (ham and piccalilli, obviously) reduced to 22p at the end of the night and it was wonderful. Definitely one they should think of feeding into their standard range, at normal price/size and without the silly name.

Can't get Golden Wonder, it's all Walkers around these parts. They don't do such an interesting range of flavours as GW.

I would recommend the Tesco value multi-pack crisps. 68p for a pack of 12!

I didn't see the Tesco Jubilee sandwiches. Although I rarely buy ready made sandwiches.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 06.21.2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halfeatencake
does every girl in the world have a crush on johnny knoxville cos i do i was wondering if this is universal ?

I hope not, while that lowers the bar a great deal for men in general, it also sets an arbitrarily stupid standard for masculinity. Try again my dear ;)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 06.21.2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gast30
who is in the mood to start a cult and get all the knowhow of taxfree donations ) ?

Church of No Ma'am

gast30 06.21.2012 06:24 PM

lol suchfriends

gast30 06.21.2012 06:28 PM

i know what i'm going to do on my birthday
burn my paintings

so i can say i was part of that
lol

if someone ever asked