Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

jon boy 04.20.2008 12:39 PM

i popped then i stopped.

king_buzzo 04.20.2008 03:42 PM

im a flying saucer.

Sonic Youth 37 04.20.2008 03:44 PM

I'm shivering and I have no idea why.

davenotdead 04.20.2008 03:47 PM

i had a great poo today

PAULYBEE2656 04.20.2008 04:36 PM

luckynumber9 04.21.2008 12:07 AM

Bunchies enjoy frolicking in swamps and galloping through open fields of pickle-trees.

luckynumber9 04.21.2008 12:08 AM

ALIEN ANAL 04.21.2008 05:25 AM

anyone here tried medication for someone with schizo.

screamingskull 04.21.2008 05:38 AM

don't do it.

ALIEN ANAL 04.21.2008 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screamingskull
don't do it.

oh i already did on sunday
it was weird, but i was curious if anyone here has done it before

screamingskull 04.21.2008 11:10 AM

why take schizophrenia medication if you don't have schizophrenia, it has loads of horrible side effects!

nicfit 04.23.2008 07:23 AM

that's not very ninja.

█████████ 04.23.2008 07:42 AM

you really should try getting a better mouse and keyboard.

nicfit 04.23.2008 07:46 AM

or better tendins.

nicfit 04.23.2008 07:55 AM

sorry I've been too rude.

A Thousand Threads 04.23.2008 07:57 AM

I'm thinking about ordering the new UFOMAMMUT

looks neat

nicfit 04.23.2008 08:05 AM

honestly, I like better their art as malleus than their music, but they're still really good in their genre.

A Thousand Threads 04.23.2008 08:18 AM

Yeah, i agree.
And 35€ isn't really what i'd call sale of the century.

I'll probably only order that Morkobot 10''.

You crazy Italiens
stealing all my money

pokkeherrie 04.23.2008 08:18 AM

(...)

"After a few seconds he jumped from the floor and dashed for the kitchen. I knew he had a knife lying on the kitchen table, and I figured that "if he's going to have a knife, I'm going to have a knife too". My belt knife was in the car, because it was in the belt I had left there, but I had a pocket knife, or rather a boot knife (with an 8 cm long blade) in my pocket. I jumped out in front of him and managed to stop him before he got his hands on the kitchen knife. At this point he had showed his intentions, so when he ran for the bedroom I figured he was going for another weapon. He had some weeks earlier told some people that he would soon get the shotgun back from the police (used by "Dead" when he shot himself), so I figured that was what he was going for, or he was going for his stun-gun. (Although he actually didn't have a stun-gun or the shotgun in his apartment, I didn't know that.) I gave chase, stabbed him and was a bit surprised when he ran out of the apartment instead. It made no sense to flee and it made me angry to know that he had started the fight, but the moment it didn't go his way he decided to flee instead, instead of fighting like a man. Such is always something I have disliked strongly.

(Some people have claimed I slew a helpless and unarmed man, but first of all he tried to get a knife before I did, and certainly he could have armed himself if he had chosen to stay and fight instead of running away like a coward. There was a number of other things in his apartment he could have used to defend himself with, when he failed to get hold of his kitchen knife.)

Outside we met Snorre, who had finished his cigarette. All the doors looked the same, and Snorre was a pretty absent-minded fellow, so he had ended up in the attic, one floor up, by mistake. Confused he had gone back down and used his lighter flame to light up the door sign, trying to read it and figure out if this was the right apartment. As he was trying to read the door sign Euronymous came running out in his underwear, bleeding and screaming like a madman. Snorre was so surprised and terrified he looked like a ghost, and it looked as if his eyeballs were about to fall out of his head. According to Snorre he was so surprised and shocked he had a black-out and didn't remember anything until I later asked him if he was okay.

Euronymous ran down a flight of stairs and stopped to call the neighbour's door bell. He quickly realized that I had come after him, so he continued to flee down the stairs, knocking on the walls, trying to call the door-bells of the neighbours as he ran past them, and screaming for help. I stabbed him (three or four times) in his left shoulder as he ran - that was the only part I could hit while we were running anyhow. He then stumbled and broke a lamp on the wall, probably with his head or arm, and fell into the glass fragments - in his underwear. I ran past him and waited. Snorre was still upstairs, and I had no idea how he would react to all of this. Perhaps it was a set-up and he was in on it? Perhaps he too would attack me? I didn't know. When Snorre came running he looked very scared and I just let him ran straight past me. I realized he was not a part of this, so I asked him if he was okay (because he certainly didn't look okay). By then Euronymous was back on his feet. He looked resigned and said: "It's enough", but then he tried to kick me again, and I finished him off by thrusting the knife through his skull, through his forehead, and he died instantaneously. The eyes turned around in his head and a moan could be heard as he emptied his lungs when he died. He fell down to a sitting position, but the knife was stuck in his head, so I held him up, as I held onto the knife. When I jerked the knife from his skull he fell forward, and rolled down a flight of stairs like a sack of potatoes - making enough noise to wake up the whole neighbourhood (it was a noisy, metal staircase).

This might sound like an odd way to kill him, but my knife was very small and it was only pointed. The blade was not sharp. It was so blunt I wouldn't have been able to cut a tomato in two with it without crushing it instead. The only way to kill him quickly with that knife would be to pierce his heart or skull. In fact I would have been able to kill him much easier and quicker had I not had a knife at all, and instead had just beat him to death. The only reason I had pulled a knife was because he was trying to, and I figured it would be fair that I had a knife too, although the knife I had wasn't much.

He had showed his intention to kill me, and even though he was no longer a direct threat to me, there and then, I did not feel any bad for killing him. His cowardice had made me angry and I saw no reason to let him live, not when he had showed his intent to kill me. Had I let him live I would only let him have another attempt at my life, later on.

Killing a person with a 8 cm ling blunt knife is a bloody affair, but although the blood had splashed all over the walls inside the staircase, as we ran downwards, I had no blood in my face, only on my upper body. Anyhow, Snorre had the car keys so I ran out to stop him from driving away, leaving me behind in Oslo, soaked in blood. I took the car keys from him, opened the door, gave him back the car keys and told him to drive. I jumped into my sleeping bag, that I had in the trunk of the car, before I got into the car myself, to make sure I didn't leave any blood traces in the car. At that point I figured it was best to try and get away. What I didn't know, was that Snorre was still in shock, so he just drove around in Oslo for 20 minutes, and eventually I had to take over. On our way to Oslo Snorre saw a police control on the highway to Bergen just outside Oslo, so we had to take another way. We drove north towards Trondheim and then took off westwards after a while. I stopped by a lake and took off all my clothes. I tied rocks into the clothes and swam out on the lake to let them sink where the water was deep. Luckily I still had the T-shirts I intended to sell in Sarpsborg (like I said, to Metallion, as far as I remember), and Jørn of Hades had forgotten a sweatshirt in the backseat of my car (ironically a Kreator shirt, with the text "Pleasure To Kill"), so I had a clean sweatshirt too (well, not "clean", but at least it wasn't soaked in blood). Finally, I had a very, very dirty pair of trousers that had been lying in the floor in the back of the car for ages, so I had an almost complete set of clothes. Driving "commando" and without socks was no problem."

nicfit 04.23.2008 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
Yeah, i agree.
And 35€ isn't really what i'd call sale of the century.

I'll probably only order that Morkobot 10''.

You crazy Italiens
stealing all my money

ha ha, wait for the amazing packaging for my future solo album! :D now THAT will be worth your money!!