Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

floatingslowly 11.09.2012 03:38 PM

There will be a few Thai ladyboys having a nice christmas this year, I tell ya.

Genteel Death 11.11.2012 10:55 AM

Genteel Death 11.11.2012 10:58 AM

gast30 11.11.2012 11:19 AM

sips coffee while he wonders a bit about the colorfull multiversum of genteel death

floatingslowly 11.11.2012 11:27 AM

is that Boy George or just someone with the same taste in headpaint?

I honestly can't tell.

Nefeli 11.11.2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halfeatencake
nefeli, can we have awesome times together? i think i'd really like that.

also, someone gave me flowers today. that was pretty nice.

yes.

nice move by that someone.

floatingslowly 11.11.2012 12:10 PM

“17 year old Bianca Passarge of Hamburg dresses up as a cat, complete with furry tail and dances on wine bottles, June 1958. Her performance was based on a dream and she practiced for eight hours every day in order to perfect her dance.”
Image by Carlo Polito

gast30 11.11.2012 02:55 PM

this is a big snake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=QJrrjBrOUbs

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 11.11.2012 05:58 PM

"NO! PMS is mine, stop stealing my stuff winston!"

gast30 11.12.2012 10:20 AM

so no synthetic weed for christmas
i pass it on ;

!@#$%! 11.12.2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
"NO! PMS is mine, stop stealing my stuff winston!"

last year i liked that show a lot, while people in hulu were screaming and demanding its cancellation. i thought schmidt was hilarious.

this year i don't know if i have gotten used to it or it just changed because it's more popular but it's not as funny. am i right or am i crazy? probably both...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
CLeaning is one thing people NEVER regret!

are you sure???

ha ha, anyway, very true on synthetic weed-- why consume such trash

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 11.12.2012 03:05 PM

to be sure, I've never seen that show, its commercial was on heavy rotation during Sunday NFL football (ON FOX) and that was the line, I thought it was funny, but it is my first and only exposure to that show. I only watch PBS and if it sucks, I put it on mute and play some guitar like Jerry Garcia in a dingy blue light hotel room. Speaking of the NFL, hey Rob, I KNOW you were feeling that Texans game last night! Hot damn it was like a good old fashioned Pittsburg-Ravens gangfight on the field. "Just win baby!"

Rob Instigator 11.12.2012 04:18 PM

Fuck to the hell yeah I was psyched last night. taht is the reason I am groggy and half lidded today at work. Stayed up to watch the Bulls on Parade monkey-stomp the Bears.

That shit was awesome. well worth staying up even though I have to get up at 5AM to get ready for work.

Go Texans. I too was a die-hard Oiler fan. The Oilers had some great seasons but never did we lay on the asswhuppin like that!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 11.12.2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Fuck to the hell yeah I was psyched last night. taht is the reason I am groggy and half lidded today at work. Stayed up to watch the Bulls on Parade monkey-stomp the Bears.

That shit was awesome. well worth staying up even though I have to get up at 5AM to get ready for work.

Go Texans. I too was a die-hard Oiler fan. The Oilers had some great seasons but never did we lay on the asswhuppin like that!

Yeah, I can't STAND the Bears so good for Texas, plus I love an underdog and if Texans? Lets enjoy this moment for now, because inevitably your Texans and my Ravens will dance again in the post-season, and to be sure, I'm nervous to say the least ;)

Texans-Ninerz(or even my Falcons) Superbowl?

Rob Instigator 11.12.2012 05:51 PM

Savage Clone 11.12.2012 06:00 PM

Jock on jock crime. Concussions are sweetest when voluntarily acquired.

EVOLghost 11.12.2012 06:45 PM

Can we not talk about that game :/

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 11.12.2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
With the referees throwing one flag because Cutler threw the ball past the line of scrimmage, then he was "out of the pocket," deemed to be a runner and was fair game. The only question......was the hit considered helmet to helmet? If so, then a big fine is coming.

Ref through the flag for crossing the line of scrimmage, that Texans dude said it was a clean heat, they never touched helmets, Cutler got the concussion like Vick, from the impact of hitting the ground, not the hit itself. I saw the replay from several angles it was a ruff but fair hit by the Texans.. I was impressed to see my favorite former Raider Jason Campbell stepping up on the Sunday nite big stage..

Rob Instigator 11.13.2012 08:50 AM

You can hit facemask to facemask. It is when you drive the crown of your helmet against someone that it gets flagged ussually.

the refs on that game were letting them play. Tons of extra ruff hittin'

Texans/Falcons super bowl?

Texans/Bears super bowl?

Rob Instigator 11.13.2012 08:51 AM

Cutler also got popped about three plays after. They don;t know which one was the concussion.