Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

Rob Instigator 02.13.2013 08:52 AM

what a romantic Mr. peltor is ;)

floatingslowly 02.13.2013 10:08 AM

Artificial vanilla and strawberry comes from the ass-sacks of the North American beaver.

Nefeli 02.14.2013 07:47 AM

they are going to bust our balls with this day.

Nefeli 02.14.2013 07:47 AM

wrong. they already have.

EVOLghost 02.14.2013 08:03 AM

floatingslowly 02.14.2013 12:27 PM

^^^ I would break you.

Rob Instigator 02.14.2013 02:38 PM

“Even if it’s clear that the church isn’t responsible for the Shoah, it’s for the most part Christians who did this crime,” Benedict said of the Holocaust

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 02.14.2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
“Even if it’s clear that the church isn’t responsible for the Shoah, it’s for the most part Christians who did this crime,” Benedict said of the Holocaust

While that is a true statement, I'm not quite sure it conveys the same Truth which you feel it does :(

EVOLghost 02.15.2013 08:20 AM

Rob Instigator 02.15.2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
While that is a true statement, I'm not quite sure it conveys the same Truth which you feel it does :(

just a quote. do not read my intent into dots on a screen!
I was just quoting because so many people have the false idea that atheists committed the Holocaust.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 02.15.2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

just a quote. do not read my intent into dots on a screen!
I was just quoting because so many people have the false idea that atheists committed the Holocaust.

I doubt that, most people are well aware at the majority of Christianity in Germany. What people assert more correctly, is that the Holocaust is not Christian, which is of course absolute fact. Christians do A LOT of things that are not inherently Christian. Don't back up just because I have an ad-hominem detector which Professer Dickhead err Flotz sent me. Sorry, its not an app !@#$%!, its for stupid people like me who aren't as smart as their tablets and phones ;)

Rob Instigator 02.15.2013 05:43 PM

They had the full cooperation of the Roman Catholic church, who many other christians do not consider christian, even though they (the RC) consider every christians a lapsed catholic!

crazy! That is why I make up my own religions and worship Mario. All praise be to Mario.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 02.15.2013 05:48 PM

Yes, in fact that same Roman Catholic Church also approved directly the invasion of Ethiopia, where 2 MILLION Ethiopians were killed, over 200,000 through genocidal mass killings. HOWEVER, we should be careful how much we confuse religion and politics, even if religious people and institutions mistakenly do the same. Is the Catholic Church great? God no. Does that somehow tarnish Christianity? Well, you'd have discover that for yourself, as we in Rastafari say, "Who feels it knows it."

Christianity is not to be complicit with evil, but to forgive evil through love and charity, as HIM Haile Selassie I Emperor of Ethiopia was the FIRST to go and visit the Pope in Rome even AFTER the Italians mercilessly slaughtered Ethiopians during the Occupation :(

EVOLghost 02.18.2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Please know that my father-in-law has not passed away......today completes 17 weeks!

The pic I posted in the, "Post One Picture To Describe Your Day" thread was due to all the dead bodies I was encountering by delivering flowers to funeral homes.

Good to hear. I had thought that, but it's something I wouldn't have felt comfortable bringing up. Still kid of sad to see you're surrounded by death.

Rob Instigator 02.19.2013 09:25 AM

Bytor, It is the tough times that make us who we are. Take care my man.

Nefeli 02.22.2013 03:20 PM

i have to put an end to my food fest.

stu666 02.23.2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
things are kinda dead without gast. i find this weird!?! when one member leaves everyone else seems to shut up.

today's monday, right?

What happened to gast? did he say he was leaving?

EVOLghost 02.24.2013 01:07 AM

Pelle 02.24.2013 09:04 AM

It's been a long time since I checked the site.

!@#$%! 02.24.2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

I make up my own religions and worship Mario. All praise be to Mario.

?