Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

!@#$%! 10.04.2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

whoa! what is joaquín ebilgost doin on yr shirt?

EVOLghost 10.05.2013 02:44 AM

Callase guey.

Fucking guitar wolf was insane. Got the setlist and they asked me for uhhh stuff.

Trama 10.05.2013 04:13 AM

@HardyGuideyMan > @horse_ebooks

EVOLghost 10.05.2013 10:16 AM

my ears won't stop ringing and I am sore as all fuck.

loubarret 10.05.2013 12:41 PM

I remember going on a semi-date with some girl to guitar wolf(her idea even). It was fucking acted outed as hell but damm those guys know how to do a fucking show. Dude's look like JAMC on acid in a runaway 60's my kids on drugs flick.

punkaspoo 10.05.2013 12:42 PM

my favorite method for school works is "copy and paste"

EVOLghost 10.06.2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loubarret
I remember going on a semi-date with some girl to guitar wolf(her idea even). It was fucking acted outed as hell but damm those guys know how to do a fucking show. Dude's look like JAMC on acid in a runaway 60's my kids on drugs flick.

It does seem a bit over the top, but it seriously makes the show hella fun.

10/10 would headbang again.

EVOLghost 10.06.2013 07:52 AM

h8kurdt 10.06.2013 02:56 PM

Y'know what? That fucking riff on titanium expose that kicks in at the 45 second makes me wanna do a fist pump.So good.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 10.07.2013 12:43 PM

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=...l_g_mr_640.jpg

!@#$%! 10.07.2013 01:42 PM

earlier today i spotted on the web an ad for some tv show. i don't recall the name or what it's about. what i noticed was that they mentioned the show was going to feature "lisa kudrow, from friends." which seemed such a wrong thing to advertise, since obviously romy and michele's high school reunion is her best role.

am i right?

EVOLghost 10.07.2013 02:31 PM

I remember enjoying that movie a lot as a kid.

Doesn't she act the same way as phoebe in the movie?

Rob Instigator 10.07.2013 02:49 PM

I thought her best role was as Billy Crystal's fiancee/wife in Analyze This, That and The Other?

!@#$%! 10.07.2013 03:02 PM

i haven't seen that billy crystal movie. is it good?

i also hated "friends". ugh! worst popular show ever.

but romy and michele was actually better than i expected, if i recall it was actually good. maybe it was because of mira sorvino.

and what the fuck happened with mira sorvino? she was great!

Rob Instigator 10.07.2013 03:11 PM

The original Analyze This, is genial and funny at times and it pokes good fun at the whole mobster/gangster/sopranos mafia guy in therapy. It is silly, but not bad for a saturday afternoon.

Rob Instigator 10.07.2013 03:14 PM

Friends sucked. I hated the forced would he or would she bullshit, the way that 6 supposed young adults have the money and means to live near central park in the largest apartments ever found in Manhattan. I hated the shit out of it. I hated how it was basically another show about entitled white folks' problems.

remember when they brought in an Asian love interest for Ross? That lasted like 2 weeks, cuz Ross can't be with her, he must be with the gloriously superfluous and beautiful Rachel, someone so clueless, or so fucking vapid, that she never realizes her best friend's brother is IN LOVE with her.

hated that stupid show.

!@#$%! 10.07.2013 04:19 PM

ah yes yes i remember now. i saw it some saturday afternoon on tv probably. with deniro? he's a mobster? yess. i don't remember romy or michele in it ha ha.

anyway yes, friends sucked HARD. detestable.

but where in the world is mira sorvino???

Rob Instigator 10.07.2013 04:30 PM

her dad told her to chill out and stop making movies?

Rob Instigator 10.07.2013 04:31 PM

Mira Sorvino is pushing fifty

!@#$%! 10.07.2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Mira Sorvino is pushing fifty

so are a lot of actors (including lisa kudrow of said ad ha ha). but what movies has she been in? or tv shows? i haven't seen her on the screen since-- shit-- the replacement killers, or something? she was good! she was great in mighty aphrodite.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
remember when they brought in an Asian love interest for Ross?.

you mean that irritating, doltish man-baby? nope.