Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

floatingslowly 10.21.2013 07:05 PM

demonrail666 10.22.2013 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
we're all on a death sentence. the only question is how.

Which is why I smoke. At least I know how I'm likely to go.

Rob Instigator 10.22.2013 09:00 AM

remember when you could order COD in america?

EVOLghost 10.22.2013 10:28 AM

So I'm not but meat for the time being. Thank god. I would've been dead by the end of the week. That shit is too delicate fr me now. I know produce...not meat. I know I can sell that shit, but buying it is too scary. Like suchfriends said....it's extremely profitable...but the prices are nothing to fuck with.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 10.22.2013 04:34 PM

Fuck I had too much time on my hands at work today. I guess I earned it by being so caught up, but its like kharma, I smell a pile up coming..

Quote:

Originally Posted by NY Times
While the drone strike rate has dropped drastically in recent months, the constant presence of circling drones — and accompanying tension over when, or whom, they will strike — is a crushing psychological burden for many residents.
Sales of sleeping tablets, antidepressants and medicine to treat anxiety have soared, said Hajji Gulab Jan Dawar, a pharmacist in the town bazaar. Women were particularly troubled, he said, but men also experienced problems. “We sell them this,” he said, producing a packet of pills that purported to treat erectile dysfunction under the brand name Rocket.

I'm not sure if something wasn't lost in translation here ;)

keep poppin pimples 10.24.2013 06:35 AM

cool article about opium related collectibles, and opium
http://www.collectorsweekly.com/arti...um-underworld/

Rob Instigator 10.24.2013 08:58 AM

http://associationsnow.com/2013/10/r...024%2BThursday Tatooed Librarians./

floatingslowly 10.24.2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I'm not but meat

that's heavy.

EVOLghost 10.25.2013 04:46 AM

So there's this lot we bought across the street(to park our trucks) from some like mechanics or something. The owner has a daughter...who like works on trucks and also like construction work or something. She was over yesterday drillin' n shit. Holy fuck. This woman is gorgeous(like supermodel gorgeous) AND SHE WORKS ON TRUCKS N SHIT.

!@#$%! 10.25.2013 06:48 AM

Quote:

So there's this lot we bought across the street(to park our trucks) from some like mechanics or something. The owner has a daughter...who like works on trucks and also like construction work or something. She was over yesterday drillin' n shit. Holy fuck. This woman is gorgeous(like supermodel gorgeous) AND SHE WORKS ON TRUCKS N SHIT.

marry her immediately.

Nefeli 10.25.2013 07:09 AM

argh
wish i could go one hour back.
*ruining this -a random, first ever portrait i ever done with acrylics or generally dont recall, 2 plus? yrs ago.
here before i touch it today.
argh

also considering this far better than the ones i did this year.
again argh.

---sent my father francis like above and francis as it is now and he said i have to do exercises on my confidence.
(i know)

EVOLghost 10.25.2013 03:27 PM

I want to get shitfaced tonight but I really need to be at the produce market tomorrow morning.

!@#$%! 10.25.2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

I want to get shitfaced tonight but I really need to be at the produce market tomorrow morning.

oh, look at him, all growed up now! anyway-- good man. fuckin a right.

hey, since you like japanee culture, lemme suggest a documentary i think you'll like-- jiro dreams of sushi.

you'll know why when you watch it!

ps- it was on instant watch on netflix last i checked so you could watch it before your early bedtime.

EVOLghost 10.25.2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

oh, look at him, all growed up now! anyway-- good man. fuckin a right.

hey, since you like japanee culture, lemme suggest a documentary i think you'll like-- jiro dreams of sushi.

you'll know why when you watch it!

ps- it was on instant watch on netflix last i checked so you could watch it before your early bedtime.

Hay que chingarle.

And thanks for the suggestion...lets see how many times I have to watch this because I tend to fall asleep on the couch and my bed almost immediately.

floatingslowly 10.26.2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

or even better, the post-apocalyptic comic book, featuring Jiro, written by Anthony Bourdain.

EVOLghost 10.26.2013 10:58 PM

Standing right in front of takako. Right after she signed my lp!

!@#$%! 10.27.2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Standing right in front of takako. Right after she signed my lp!

who

dat

?

EVOLghost 10.27.2013 07:52 PM

Dis woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57LboHngkn4

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 10.29.2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESPN NFL Last Call
The NSA Voice Mail : Thanks for calling the National Security Agency. Press 1 for a blanket denial. Whatever you heard, it's not true. Press 2 to hear a transcript of every call you've ever made. Press 3 to confess. If you haven't done anything, that's OK, the NSA treats everyone like a criminal. Press 4 to have your tax money used to violate your privacy . Press 5 to hear these options again.

fucking hilarious. That the police state has become a running joke is EXACTLY what the police-state wants you to think, that is merely just funny and not in any way threatening. Sighs..

Bytor Peltor 10.31.2013 08:21 AM

Remember the reason for Halloween