Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

pony 01.10.2014 12:55 AM

i don't get it but... whatever you say. :)
it's probably VERY funny

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 01.10.2014 01:35 AM

Nefeli 01.10.2014 05:03 AM

my sleeping has gone to shit again.

pony 01.10.2014 06:30 AM

wanna come visit me?
http://germany.usembassy.gov/hamburg-restricted-zone/

someone got an eviction cause they were carrying a toilet brush, a few days ago. so last night, i saw A LOT of people walking around with toilet brushes.
they even made a game of it, where people can collect points (police talking to you, police taking your information, getting an eviction, etc. giving you a a perticular amount of points. you can also get bonus points ). Last night I had tuesday's winner at the bar. people are really proud.
i think today there's something going on that's called "reclaim your quarter" where people will just go on the street and do... idk. only thing i know is that it will take place in the street of the bar i work in. since i work alone, i am scared of a _VERY full_ house.
in a few day's they'll also have a GIANT pillow fight in the area.

MellySingsDoom 01.10.2014 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
my sleeping has gone to shit again.

Had a bad night's sleep too. Insomnia crew say "zzzz".

tesla69 01.10.2014 02:43 PM

""Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry."" Thomas Jefferson

MellySingsDoom 01.10.2014 03:40 PM

On the Club Integral show on Resonance FM earlier on, it mentioned that the band Snailhorn haven't recorded yet. Here's hoping they do so in 2014.

dale_gribble 01.10.2014 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
Oh well turns out its not going to happen tonight. She msgd me saying she just found out her best friend had 2 seizures last night and spent the night in hospital so she has to go see her right after work. I have no reaosn to not believe what she is saying so its all very reasonable. She asked if we could please do it next week instead.

ah, i hope her friend is ok. and yes i am thinking of the same uno, i just accidentally called it a board instead of card game.

Nefeli 01.11.2014 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Had a bad night's sleep too. Insomnia crew say "zzzz".

mine is again an on going situation; seriously i had to do smth about it.
i started yoga again this week, the following i m gonna add walking/running and if in a week i dont see any results, i m going to get my (herbal) pills again. not that they worked perfectly..

yours is a one time or regular problem?
no we have talked about it. sorry i remember..i hope it will get better my dear.

Toilet & Bowels 01.11.2014 07:33 AM

Quote:

i started yoga again this week, the following i m gonna add walking/running and if in a week i dont see any results, i m going to get my (herbal) pills again. not that they worked perfectly..

no we have talked about it. sorry i remember..i hope it will get better my dear.

Exercise has helped me with sleeping problems.

MellySingsDoom 01.11.2014 07:50 AM

Quote:

Thanks mate - so do I :)

!@#$%! 01.11.2014 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Thanks mate - so do I :)

holy shit! melly???

/me wipes eyes

holy shit!! melly???

MellySingsDoom 01.11.2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
holy shit! melly???

/me wipes eyes

holy shit!! melly???

Nefeli 01.13.2014 04:39 AM

weird..got an email from gmail (cant be 100% it was real..?) that someone from an area near me tried to hacked my email address.
i changed my password but not from the link provided in the mail i got from them.

pony 01.13.2014 06:46 AM

i took the time and got to know a bouncer by talking to him for a while every time i saw him working at a club i went to - it totally pays of, since now i am saving so much money every time i go dancing and he is there :D

Toilet & Bowels 01.13.2014 04:53 PM

I went to the gym after work and there was a girl there wearing a Jacob's Mouse t-shirt. RANDOM!

pony 01.14.2014 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pony
i took the time and got to know a bouncer by talking to him for a while every time i saw him working at a club i went to - it totally pays of, since now i am saving so much money every time i go dancing and he is there :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
on wendesday he is leaving for india and when he gets back i already left for the states. my tiny heart is breaking

Rob Instigator 01.14.2014 10:10 AM

I got my G Pen, Snoop Dogg edition, the same one he gave Cona O Brien, and I got a great deal on it, and I charged it and used it yesterday and GOT WASTED

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 01.14.2014 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I got my G Pen, Snoop Dogg edition, the same one he gave Cona O Brien, and I got a great deal on it, and I charged it and used it yesterday and GOT WASTED

G-pens are too much for me. Also, I'm terribly suspicious. Hash oil has been around for fifty if not five hundred years, yet it has always been scarce, and for good reason. Now, suddenly, almost magically, its more prevalent in some areas even then good fresh greenery. I'm not sure how this is even possible! Hence my suspicions. Also, good oil is hard to test for purity, you just can't always know what you're toking. Even from people I trust, shit is too strong! I prefer greens.

Rob Instigator 01.14.2014 01:57 PM

G Pen is used with dry herbs. supa cool stuff.