Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

EVOLghost 02.03.2014 10:30 AM

ew hahahaha.....but much better than puking though.

!@#$%! 02.03.2014 10:33 AM

i hate it when chunks of solid go up the nostrils

EVOLghost 02.03.2014 10:40 AM

Lately though....I've kind of grown to like puking a little more. I don't know why. Before I used to despise it....like I'd rather feel like shit a whole day than puke just once....but lately....it's been a more comfortable feeling. but I have no problem waking up hungover and going to the bathroom to vomit just to sleep better.

!@#$%! 02.03.2014 10:47 AM

i really have no problem puking. it's a form of relief. feel sick from eating something? drank too much alcohol? puke it all out. a natural function. i'm all for it.

it's only when i get something like a peanut or a chicken bone up the sinuses that it gets bothersome… but that's just puking gone wrong from lack of skills.

now that's functional. even though the decor isn't right.

pony 02.03.2014 11:52 AM

believe me, I would have puked if there had been a free bathroom stall.
didnt want to puke in the sink cause that's disgusting and some girls probably would have yelled at me and i wasn't in the mood to get yelled at :(

EVOLghost 02.03.2014 02:58 PM

jennthebenn 02.03.2014 03:28 PM

Pony, if you puke around me and Trick it'll probably start a puke chain reaction. And if I've just finished drinking coffee...

Rob Instigator 02.03.2014 03:30 PM

jenn, been digging the Big 4 reviews. wanna see more more more more more

jennthebenn 02.03.2014 03:31 PM

jennthebenn 02.03.2014 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
jenn, been digging the Big 4 reviews. wanna see more more more more more

Glad to hear, sir. 43 more records to go!

pony 02.03.2014 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennthebenn
Pony, if you puke around me and Trick it'll probably start a puke chain reaction. And if I've just finished drinking coffee...

i will swallow it!!!

Rob Instigator 02.03.2014 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennthebenn
Glad to hear, sir. 43 more records to go!

One question. will you be doing the EP's and such? Like Garage Days, and garage Days Revisited?

Nefeli 02.03.2014 03:41 PM

jenn!

(im all over an old thread called tittyfucking)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 02.03.2014 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pony
i will swallow it!!!

One time I ate some mushrooms, those kind, with some bbq chips and a Dr Pepper. Don't ask why. Anyway, I suddenly puked them ALL up right after eating them. I had to make a split game-time decision, spit them out and lose my last 1/8. I could let the puke out or keep it in my mouth and swallow it. I swallowed it. I took THREE full swallows to get all that mushroom/bbq chip/dr pepper broth down. The trip later was epic, I'd say worth it.

jennthebenn 02.03.2014 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
One question. will you be doing the EP's and such? Like Garage Days, and garage Days Revisited?

I do mention them, but no full reviews. I wanted to concentrate on the releases with mostly or completely original studio material.

jennthebenn 02.03.2014 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
jenn!

(im all over an old thread called tittyfucking)

Nefeli 02.03.2014 03:48 PM

exactly. trying to invert everything with positive thinking.

Nefeli 02.03.2014 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
One time I ate some mushrooms,

oh man i wish i could some mushrooms.
acid.
but i know my antennas are so out there already, so i dont permit myself. all world's shit would devour me.
damn.

EVOLghost 02.03.2014 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
One time I ate some mushrooms, those kind, with some bbq chips and a Dr Pepper. Don't ask why. Anyway, I suddenly puked them ALL up right after eating them. I had to make a split game-time decision, spit them out and lose my last 1/8. I could let the puke out or keep it in my mouth and swallow it. I swallowed it. I took THREE full swallows to get all that mushroom/bbq chip/dr pepper broth down. The trip later was epic, I'd say worth it.

Heh.....luckily I've never vomited on shrooms thank god. However 2c-e is a different story. Vomitted, went into my friends room and listened to electricity for like....what seemed a long time....and watched the sea of colors on my blanket crash into each other like waves....wow.

!@#$%! 02.03.2014 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
but i know my antennas are so out there already, so i dont permit myself. all world's shit would devour me.
damn.

"an unconstrained style of cognition"