Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

Diesel 02.20.2014 12:27 PM

I've just burned my hands via a hot tap. They've gone all red but i'm not pissed off though because i now get the chance to tell you lucky people about it.

Tune in next week when i will reveal how i posted this message. Answers on a postcard please. A clue, I don't want to give away too much but it involves a keyboard and fingers.

The winner receives a bundle of reputaion. Y'know like what them rappers have and internet people. Good luck! tally ho.

Diesel 02.20.2014 12:36 PM

Thats the working day over. I'm off to a road in England that houses the best chippy (as voted for by the lovely English public) in the land, it's called Colemans....but i'm going to go to the chippy next door to it !!!

HOLLA! HOLAA HOOLALA!

Bytor Peltor 02.20.2014 01:33 PM

This question is best suited for the Non-Sonic Sound section, but I didn't want to start a new thread and a search of the form didn't show any old......

Does anyone know what happened to, nobukazu takemura?

Wiki shows he released an album in 2014, but I haven't seen, read or heard word one about it / him in many a year???

dead_battery 02.21.2014 01:37 AM

http://youtu.be/nOo3Oub4O8g

Cunt 02.22.2014 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cunt
My corporate overlords want to send me to amerikkka.

Holy fuck. It's happening.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
where exactly?

The offices are in San Mateo, CA.

Nefeli 02.22.2014 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cunt
Holy fuck. It's happening.

The offices are in San Mateo, CA.

looked at wiki..seems like very..mainstream? too white, same-sex and families oriented. average age 39, which wouldnt be bad if it didnt have so many families. suburb duh to me.
close to san fransisco and that seemed promising at start.
dunno you and how your life is and dunno amerikka either, so that wasnt very helpful.

MellySingsDoom 02.22.2014 04:37 AM

Good morning.

Am off to Cafe Oto tonite for the Multitap hoedown, and at least 3 other SYG people will be there too.

No Nefeli, though :(

stu666 02.22.2014 06:33 AM

SYG unite!

EVOLghost 02.22.2014 08:35 AM

Hve fun at hatsune kaidan!!!

Nefeli 02.22.2014 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Good morning.

Am off to Cafe Oto tonite for the Multitap hoedown, and at least 3 other SYG people will be there too.

No Nefeli, though :(

if you drink a shot and think of me, well no! i wish i was there damnit.
have fun fun fun!

MellySingsDoom 02.22.2014 10:43 AM

Quote:

if you drink a shot and think of me, well no! i wish i was there damnit.
have fun fun fun!

Will do!

floatingslowly 02.23.2014 04:51 AM

spent last week travelling the New South Wales rails, back again for a job interview tomorrow, then it's off again, for parts unknown.

somewhat related topic: did you know that the remote control goes next to the TV, in case someone were to step on it?

MellySingsDoom 02.23.2014 04:58 AM

Had a great night last night at Multitap with Toilet & Bowels, stu666 (and Mrs stu), blunderbuss and another SYGer whose handle here I've managed to forget (sorry mate!). Am going back for more tonite with T&B and Genteel D (GD -I have a ticket for tonite!), and lots of others too. You shoulda been there, Nefeli :)

Genteel Death 02.23.2014 05:05 AM

Glad you managed to get a ticket. See you later.

Cunt 02.23.2014 07:59 AM

Quote:

looked at wiki..seems like very..mainstream? too white, same-sex and families oriented. average age 39, which wouldnt be bad if it didnt have so many families. suburb duh to me.
close to san fransisco and that seemed promising at start.
dunno you and how your life is and dunno amerikka either, so that wasnt very helpful.

Everyone I know there lives in the city, not San Mateo.

SONIC GAIL 02.23.2014 01:02 PM

Hello fuckers:)

EVOLghost 02.23.2014 03:29 PM

I went to grab some food with a friend I was out with last night. He has leftover coke from last night and motherfucker wants to line up before we eat. WTF....1st...I can't eat on that stuff.....2nd.....it's 11am.

Anyways....last night was pretty dope...and not because of dope.

MellySingsDoom 02.23.2014 09:12 PM

For those about to Brunch Rock, we salute you.

pony 02.24.2014 12:08 AM

how many times will i cry until i finished all my university assignments that are due march 15?
probably gonna make a list

pony 02.24.2014 01:56 AM

I love tumblr <3

"if you’re ever feeling overdramatic just remember that zelda fitzgerald once threw herself down a flight of marble stairs at a party because her husband was talking to someone else."