Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

!@#$%! 04.07.2014 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead_battery
i found it heroic. i wish i could have said the things ron said to those doctors only in regards to SSRI's.

the homophobia of a bisexual man living in redneck country - that's not authentic homophobia, thats a survival mechanism.

people dont understand why gay men CAMP IT LIKE FUCK - the reason is that its a way of disarming people. people do not like the ambiguity. they can deal more easily when the moment they set eyes on a man, they can tell he is gay.

its a great movie.

but the thing is, people who knew him have complained that he actually wasn't homophobic and appeared gay to them-- you know, like when he fucks the aids lady in the office because "oh, he been desprate"-- that wouldn't be true. regardless, awesome and inspiring story at the core. so fuck yes.

Bytor Peltor 04.07.2014 09:21 PM

Headed to work in a few. When my eight hours are done, I'm headed to the flower shop for a day of delivering.

My first stop is to a big refinery in Louisiana. I will be tweeting pictures of my delivery adventures.

pony 04.07.2014 09:43 PM

Today made me so happy.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 04.07.2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pony
Today made me so happy.

I agree it was an almost psychedelically pleasant day for me myself!

chocolate_ladyland 04.07.2014 10:16 PM

E-cigs SUCK

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 04.07.2014 10:19 PM

Hey, I wouldn't smoke em, I loved tobacco too much to waste my time, but if it helps people I'm down for them.

Rob Instigator 04.08.2014 08:42 AM

your delivering flowers to a refinery Bytor?

foreverasskiss 04.08.2014 07:35 PM

rosalynn carter saw my pee pee today. i was taking a piss in the backyard and i hate porta potties. jimmy and her office is right next door. so, oppps!!!!

Bytor Peltor 04.09.2014 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
your delivering flowers to a refinery Bytor?

The flower shop is doing lots of corporate gigs. Oddly enough, this job came about due to a Christmas job my wife did. The lady who was in charge of the Admin building at this Louisiana facility had visited corporate sites in Houston and New Orleans. She noticed their Admin buildings were decorated for Christmas and questioned why her facility wasn't decorated. The CEO told her if she could find someone to do the job, he would give her a budget. She started calling around and my wife drove over and gave her a bid. A few weeks later the CEO was visiting and loved what he saw. BAMM - were now doing all their corporate gigs at the Louisiana facility.

Yesterday I delivered 25 arrangements that were to be used as center pieces on table for some luncheon they were having.

While driving along the Inter-coastal Canal that crosses the Texas / Louisiana boarder, I pulled over and snapped a picture of this:

Nefeli 04.09.2014 07:19 AM

my 'customer' is trilled with the ballet shoes painting, she keeps texting me- sort of fixed my mood...for few seconds.

Bytor Peltor 04.09.2014 07:20 AM

After I drop our eleven year old at school, my wife and I, my in-laws, oldest daughter / soon to be son-in-law and his parents are driving out to look at a barn where the wedding / reception (possibly both) will be held later this year.

After that, my wife and I are getting away for 24 hours headed to a Jacuzzi Suite in Lake Charles to celebrate our 16 year wedding anniversary.

pony 04.09.2014 08:25 AM

sounds cool, have fun:cool:

Johnny "Magic Fingers" 04.09.2014 10:26 AM

Heartbleed?

So there's some security bug out there called Heartbleed which may be able to access sensitive data..

I don't know if this irrelevant or serious but....

http://www.thewire.com/technology/20...ternet/360366/

Rob Instigator 04.09.2014 10:31 AM

it is serious. It fucks with the stupid ass "encrypted", and supposedly secure, HTTPS protocol

here is the master list compiled by a GitHub user, of the sites which are fucked
https://github.com/musalbas/heartble...752.1397057005

Johnny "Magic Fingers" 04.09.2014 10:36 AM

^There we go.. cheers.

EVOLghost 04.09.2014 11:15 AM

god damn that sucks. the fucking net can really suck sometimes.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 04.09.2014 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
While driving along the Inter-coastal Canal that crosses the Texas / Louisiana boarder, I pulled over and snapped a picture of this:

Maybe its because I live nearby one of the largest shipping complexes (either by size of facilities or volume of goods) in the WORLD, but why is that ship so interesting? I must have seen tens of thousands of these fuckers in my lifetime, they only get more and more boring each time ;)

EVOLghost 04.09.2014 03:19 PM

current room build.
(the monitor I 'jacked' from the warehouse is busted.....so now I'm using this 55" that was in my basement)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 04.09.2014 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost

current room build.
(the monitor I 'jacked' from the warehouse is busted.....so now I'm using this 55" that was in my basement)

Why was it in the basement, was the monitor you had before like 72"??

EVOLghost 04.09.2014 03:50 PM

The TV was havin' issues...(2nd time) so my Dad said fuck it and bought a new one(the newer one is 65" :P and this was like a little over 2 years ago). My Dad probably forgot about it and my mom thought it didn't work....it was covered up with a sheet so I know my sister was definitely not using it. So now I'm putting it to good use :D