Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

keep poppin pimples 01.03.2015 06:29 PM

rip to jimmy dickens

Nefeli 01.05.2015 03:20 AM

Lee replied and i just woke up.
how can you not love this man?
time goes by faster as you grow up.
i want to enjoy it and not calculate it.
cant stop smiling!

dead_battery 01.07.2015 01:57 AM

Jan. 2, 2015 06:00:39
daddyholes

UNUSUALY COOL
another great man brought low by the tyranny of the feminist court system
david lynch makes some pretty crazy movies. i know hollywood people are crazy but he takes the cake. when i watch one of his films i never know if someone i see is really a slightly different person with the same hair color, or even whether the scenes are in chronological order or not. watching something david lynch directed is truly an experience tantamount to sitting in a chair in my house while david lynch tells me about the sequence of events in a movie. david lynch is my favorite director and i am proud to own many of his works in the cloud.

Nefeli 01.07.2015 07:39 AM

went to a friend's father funeral this morning.

and other such blah blah
- my friend is doing well, thankfully / had his 2nd treatment with the best results possible so far -
i really wanna do smth fun
some pure fun
involving outdoors and other people for a change.

!@#$%! 01.10.2015 01:31 PM

yesterday i paid $1.65 for each gallon of gasoline.

$1.65. what the fuck. is this 1992?

i'm loving this economic war with russia.

of course it won't last.

stu666 01.11.2015 01:52 AM

Who thinks I should delete blue?

!@#$%! 01.11.2015 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stu666
Who thinks I should delete blue?

i thought it was jico deleting his own posts! (he always did that)

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue
Hi.

I’m sorry.. whose cock am I supposed to suck off in order to get out of SYG limbo?

I don’t seem to remember this requirement back in the pre-“Super Moderator” days.

PAGA LA COCA

(2o aviso)

Nefeli 01.11.2015 09:40 AM

rudeness and -boring- repetition is boring.

at least, 'whose' was used correctly.

dead_battery 01.11.2015 10:15 AM

wield the banhammer and smite the infidel

stu666 01.13.2015 01:22 PM

Quote:

Hi.

I’m sorry.. whose cock am I supposed to suck off in order to get out of SYG limbo?

I don’t seem to remember this requirement back in the pre-“Super Moderator” days.

I thought you were some spambot/troll because you posted a page of ...

You should be able to delete yr posts but if you really can't I will delete them for you if you like. Send me a message if you need any help...

dead_battery 01.14.2015 01:15 PM

blue is ikara colt. i say ban them both

!@#$%! 01.14.2015 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead_battery
blue is ikara colt. i say ban them both

no.

blue is jico aka verme aka prevaricator aka cunt aka fernando pessoa aka tino de rans aka odorico paraguaçu aka zeca diablo. plus who knows how many other names.

sometimes he writes with a british accent but don't let that confuse you (it confused me some time ago but no more).

anyway. no bans.

stu666 01.14.2015 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
no.

blue is jico aka verme aka prevaricator aka cunt aka fernando pessoa aka tino de rans aka odorico paraguaçu aka zeca diablo. plus who knows how many other names.

sometimes he writes with a british accent but don't let that confuse you (it confused me some time ago but no more).

anyway. no bans.

I won't ban him...

dead_battery 01.14.2015 03:55 PM

Insert Childeren To Continue...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 01.14.2015 04:25 PM

Quote:

Hi.

That was before the days when spam bots tried to destroy our forum. I have nothing but respect for stu in doing all the hard work to keep SYG running.

Rob Instigator 01.14.2015 04:42 PM

indeed. stu rules, even when he neg-repps me for badmouthing T-dawg....

I love ya Stu!!!

Nefeli 01.16.2015 05:35 PM

went on the real dark side about painting awhile ago.
but then i said once again fuck this dark hole, i wont give up (yet?).
i only hope the reason i m not giving up, is not because i ll lose myself and my meaning of life, which at the time being its not liberating it is just shitty scary.

!@#$%! 01.16.2015 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
went on the real dark side about painting awhile ago.
but then i said once again fuck this dark hole, i wont give up (yet?).
i only hope the reason i m not giving up, is not because i ll lose myself and my meaning of life, which at the time being its not liberating it is just shitty scary.

don't confuse performance with love. if you love painting that is all you need. seriously. doesn't need to be "successful" or "famous" or even "good". love is love and that is all it needs. everything beyond that is accessory. some great painters were never recognized in their lifetime. some successful painters were never good. it doesn't really matter.

let me draw a parallel for a moment: i fucking love cooking. sometimes i make delicious things and sometimes the result is inedible turds. when i make something good sometimes people say "oooh you should be a chef" or "you should open a restaurant" and i think, "fuck off, why turn deligth into a job?" or "so because i love fucking i should be a manwhore?". on the other hand, if i fuck up and ruin a meal, i don't give a fuck, i still love cooking, and i am kind to myself. and sure, i try not to make turds and get better, but that is besides love. love is love. it is complete. it is not punishments and rewards, i.e., it is not attached to performance.

okay! enjoy yourself. personally, i look forward to seeing more paintings you make, but please don't let that be a reward or punishment attached to anything.

ha, i don't know if i make sense, but i think i do.

Rob Instigator 01.16.2015 05:56 PM

the moment you are completely satisfied with your work (art, food, writing, business, etc.) is the moment you should quit.

!@#$%! 01.16.2015 08:44 PM

you can think about painting as a territory where you can experience flow