Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

!@#$%! 04.27.2015 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Gimple
this is db on another account, lost password -

what the utter fuck?

you cant actually be serious?

if you dont throw that stuff away then you're an absolute idiot. seriously what the fuck man?

it will make you SICK rather than well. what the hell convinced you otherwise?

no disrespect meant here, just voicing a thought, but at times i wonder if plips might be a sock puppet playing us for his own entertainment. the long con.

i'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt than err on the side of cruelty, but damn.

i had to google jenkem. i can't stop laughing now.

evollove 04.27.2015 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLips
i can prepare for a job again.

Be sure to mention "jenkem fermenting" as a special skill.

Genteel Death 04.29.2015 08:02 AM

greenlight 04.29.2015 03:00 PM

i just stumble upon cool gif

pony 04.29.2015 06:32 PM

sooo, my roommate moved out.
she didn't let the landlord know and she still has a key to the flat + locked the room she lived in. landlord came by yesterday to tell me she owes him over a grand. gave me a nice lil letter. is it an asshole move to send it to her parents? cause she changed her number and i don't know where she went.
i don't want to be stuck paying her debt. and I don't want to get kicked out.
not now! i just signed up for my BA thesis. I have stuff to do.
I SO want to punch her in the vagina.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 04.29.2015 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pony
I SO want to punch her in the vagina.

Sounds kinky, tell us more.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 04.29.2015 08:00 PM

jenkem is a hoax no? Only can find a single BBC reference and even that seems possibly bullshit (pun intended)

Bytor Peltor 05.03.2015 11:06 AM

Spent a unbelievable evening with the family sitting around a backyard fire. Everyone cleared out about 10:45 pm, just before Mayweather Pacquiao started.

Via the power of Twitter, I found a youtube stream of two guys doing their own blow by blow of the fight. My wife and I listened to these two guys describe the fight in real time while keeping up via (me) on twitter (her) on facebook.

It was amazing to see how many people were watching from around the world. Here in our city, hundreds gathered outside a Buffalo Wild Wings to watch through the window......BWW was at capacity and they weren't allowing anyone else inside. Another similar scene in New York where hundreds stopped in the street to watch through someones window.

The millions in the Philippines was something to see:

No regrets not spending the $100 to view the event, but listening to two guys describe the fight and watching the world via social media was a nice experience!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.03.2015 12:19 PM

Mayweather is the most boring fighter in the sport but he is undefeated for a reason. He is a mathematical fighter, counts punches, good defense to reduce the opponents opportunities for punches.. dude can't read but he can count money yo

greenlight 05.03.2015 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Mayweather is the most boring fighter in the sport but he is undefeated for a reason. He is a mathematical fighter, counts punches, good defense to reduce the opponents opportunities for punches.. dude can't read but he can count money yo

nice.

EVOLghost 05.03.2015 02:09 PM

Yeah such friends is exactly right. He figured out Manny and won the math later in the rounds.

I still hate him.

!@#$%! 05.03.2015 02:13 PM

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.03.2015 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Yeah such friends is exactly right. He figured out Manny and won the math later in the rounds.

I still hate him.

Every body does, im neutral. I just don't particularly like his boring style..
In regards to his ethical issues, well its boxing, not exactly renowned for its scrupulous morals..

Ill say this, i seen Mayweather fights that i disagreed with the decision and clearly the other guy won BUT last night it was clear as day that Floyd beat Manny fair and square. All those fakes,jukes, and holds didn't let Manny get into any kind of rhythm. It was boring to watch but clearly Mayweather never cared about aesthetics rather just counting punches and counting money.

schizophrenicroom 05.03.2015 08:51 PM

i finally have my own fucking laptop. hallelujah.

!@#$%! 05.03.2015 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i finally have my own fucking laptop. hallelujah.

YES. very good. please post more often.

Rob Instigator 05.04.2015 09:21 AM

Back from vacation. delicious. butter keef, honeycomb, strawberry cough, hybrid hand-rolls, HellsAngels OG, Girl Scout Cookie, Kush Cleaner, lollipops, hash chocolate bars,

awesome. Living the FREEDOM. Hit two separate speakeasy's/member's clubs, where you can smoke as you please. one was seedy one was more like a cool bar, but both were fun and liberating.

If anyone is ever in Trinidad Colorado, hit up the Peaceful Herbs dispensary. Nicest people and quality products

gmku 05.04.2015 11:11 AM

I loved those old DC Jerry Lewis comic books when I was a kid, but I think I'd appreciate them a little more now as an adult. I think this is some subtly funny stuff. "I made it with a beard..." ?? And, of course, if the test of a gifted cartoonist is in the rendering of the female figure, then Mort Drucker passes with flying colors!

Bytor Peltor 05.04.2015 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost

I still hate him.

It wasn't much of a fight......but we can all agree there was at least one knock out that night:

WELCOME BACK ROB......post some pics!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.04.2015 07:50 PM

Surprisingly that was one of Mayweather's most convincing wins.. usually the opponent land enough punches to.keep it close and controversial.

schizophrenicroom 05.04.2015 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
YES. very good. please post more often.

yeah ive had the last two days off and tomorrow, had a crazy week or so just now but i can relax a bit. this is a borrowed laptop till i get my own and holy shit is it nice to be able to lay in bed and write.