Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

gmku 05.28.2015 12:55 PM

Have you ever noticed that this thread is Post comething, not Post something?

!@#$%! 05.28.2015 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.28.2015 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
Have you ever noticed that this thread is Post comething, not Post something?

now I'm scared..

schizophrenicroom 05.28.2015 01:40 PM

i think i want another tattoo again soon

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.28.2015 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i think i want another tattoo again soon

I been debating going from zero placasos to full sleeve over the upcoming summer.. now that I'm in my 30s my brain and personality have gelled to the level where I feel like I've finally made up my mind..

schizophrenicroom 05.28.2015 01:46 PM

i have some keloid scarring on my arms that i think prevents a full sleeve but i can work around some of it. you have any ideas of what'll go in it?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.28.2015 02:00 PM

You just need to think of an abstract design or pattern that works around your scar. My homie has a huge birthmark that couldn't be tatted over, so our guy made it a huge sun in dragon scene.. works perfectly!

schizophrenicroom 05.28.2015 02:10 PM

yeah, i'm probably just going to stick to forearm area. also working in my sonic life cross on my upper arm is gonna take some maneuvering.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.28.2015 02:11 PM

Im interested in a combination of something like this for the shoulder piece..

Replace the forearm piece with this

schizophrenicroom 05.28.2015 02:16 PM

oh, that's really gorgeous

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.28.2015 02:21 PM

I would do this one for the full shoulder and part of forearm..

A Thousand Threads 05.30.2015 09:12 AM

so,
after bardo pond and christina carter,
I just wrote my 3rd fanletter to Sarah Mary Chadwick of Batrider.
the internet does make me do funny things.
lalala

rebeccagotcursedout 05.30.2015 09:44 PM

has anyone here ever been arrested and, if so, how long is yr rap sheet?

I stole a car once when I was 13. they didn't do much maybe probation I can't remember.

possession charge and public intoxication. 16. oh..

.. oh.. wait, another possession charge that was dropped when the driver admitted it was his weed baggies. so that was an attempt to distributed charge that I had. pending.

I used to have bad luck around the winter months likes FEB and March. that's when I remember doing time. but I've only served less than five weeks in jail. oh, and probation violation because I didn't want to do community service for some DUI charge. damn!!!!

speaking of which, I've had like at least two DUI charges in my lifetime. one for wrecking my parents car and the other for simply running a redlight which I admitted being three sheets to the wind.

I've also had multiple disorderly conduct charges for fighting. at least four.

had fights in bars, got scared up, took to the hospital but not arrested....not in order.

not bragging like a badass, so I've always felt ashamed of this, when I realized I was a criminal not too long ago. with a sheet record since my teens. like I was the redneck I always hated. no and ugh, it was always the crowd I hung around with and my caved in mental state I know now. and other shit so you can judge me. it's welcomed. yeah, im one of those guys, I've posted my ugly inbred skull here before.

now get a thrill/half ashamed if I watch Cops though I always complied with the pigs except, one time when I ran after they booked me like a dumbass before, I threw up in the station and had a janitor give me a lesson the next morning.

wow. Jesus fucking Christ!!!! that's a nightmare to read. figuratively and non-figuratively speaking.

anyone else?

rebeccagotcursedout 05.30.2015 09:54 PM

maybe Suchfriends beat up a cop? maybe you're all pussies!!! maybe im kidding.

Keeping It Gimple 05.30.2015 10:12 PM

go take care of your family and stop posting this shit

schizophrenicroom 05.30.2015 10:25 PM

changing your name is so expensive and there isn't really a line for "i felt like it" so i guess that's out the window

rebeccagotcursedout 05.30.2015 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Gimple
go take care of your family and stop posting this shit

here's my take care list.

1. pay support.

2. walk to the pond and feed the geese. teach her to throw a huge stupid ball and laugh and cherish her smile while we eat ice cream and she saw the white album spin on vinyl for the first time and enjoyed it, tomorrow we'll go to the zoo and see her grandfather and my mums family.

3. sorry, I should be in jail.

4. she's asleep right now. so my job is done and I can post whatever I want.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.30.2015 10:40 PM

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.30.2015 10:43 PM

And by the way.. that rap sheet doesn't make youa criminal. It nakes you an unlucky knucklehead at times. A criminal makes their livelihood from acts of crime and/or have spent time in prison. So don't feel so bad, everyone gets into bar fights from time to time, y loo u just had the bad luck to be arrested for it..

rebeccagotcursedout 05.30.2015 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
And by the way.. that rap sheet doesn't make youa criminal. It nakes you an unlucky knucklehead at times. A criminal makes their livelihood from acts of crime and/or have spent time in prison. So don't feel so bad, everyone gets into bar fights from time to time, y loo u just had the bad luck to be arrested for it..

YES!!! this is what I was looking for, but not quite. though I did invite the insults. kinda. a total and not a sly, not so, "I have this not under control" comment.

edit: job is done. hit a nerve. everyone is happy now.