Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

gmku 08.06.2015 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Gimple
granku, i didnt dislike you until you started WHINGING over and over again about getting neg rep in every thread then when you had your meltdown and insulted the young women you so obviously want to creep on, and put THAT in your own sig - i suddenly vaguely half remembered you from the last time you were here. and you were a creep then too. so maybe you should leave you desperate ho

I'm sorry. Did you say something?

gmku 08.06.2015 07:03 PM

Quote:

and btw when I creep on wimmins here its not creeping because i am a strong proud lesbian christian post human xenofeminist transwoman with afro-carribean roots

Interesting.

Actually, I may look like a weak, modest, elderly, heterosexual, aetheistic, humanoid, male-chauninistic, Caucasian man of German and Irish ancestory with alleged pedo tendencies, but in truth I identify as a strong, proud, lesbian, Christian, post-human xenofeminist transwoman with Afro-Carribean roots.

What can I say. I'm an odd duck.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 08.06.2015 08:22 PM

Quote:

and btw when I creep on wimmins here its not creeping because i am a strong proud lesbian christian post human xenofeminist transwoman with afro-carribean roots

What you know about Afro-Caribbeans? Also.. lay off gmku, he just didn't get that everyone wS trolling him. Cut him some slack, SYG hadn't been THAT snarky in years yo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 08.06.2015 09:38 PM

Fuck the presidency this is the REAL debate

Rob Instigator 08.07.2015 08:22 AM

^ HA!!!

I hate that these "debates" take place 14 months before the election. what a crock of shit.

Keeping It Gimple 08.07.2015 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
What you know about Afro-Caribbeans? Also.. lay off gmku, he just didn't get that everyone wS trolling him. Cut him some slack, SYG hadn't been THAT snarky in years yo

i live among them now

schizophrenicroom 08.07.2015 02:15 PM

Quote:

Fuck the presidency this is the REAL debate

that's beautiful.

Rob Instigator 08.07.2015 03:05 PM

Quote:

i live among them now

according to Paul Mooney all Caribbeans are Afro. That includes my pale ass.

Bytor Peltor 08.07.2015 03:23 PM

I agree 100%......however, last nights "Rosie O'Donnell" line was probably worth it (wasn't watching).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
^ HA!!!

I hate that these "debates" take place 14 months before the election. what a crock of shit.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 08.07.2015 04:32 PM

I didn't watch but its clear as crystal that Jed Bush is the only "grown up" so yall did realize he will be our next president yes?

schizophrenicroom 08.08.2015 12:42 AM

no no no

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 08.08.2015 11:28 AM

Oh, i don't like the guy personally but the historical trend of past hundred and twenty years of American politics is the pendulum swing from conservative to progressive to conservative so obviously we are due for a rich, white, elitist, man to be "elected" and none of the other GOP clons are doing anything remotely serious. They are quite literally trolling America

evollove 08.08.2015 12:06 PM

Yes, we're due for a swing to the right (after barely a swing to the left) but it won't be Bush. I didn't realize how fucking boring he is. No way anyone under 35 will give a shit about him. Holy hell, my fingernail has more charm.

Kasich could win. Funny: he'll have a harder time convincing the far-right that he's an acceptable candidate, but if that happens, it'll be a relatively smooth slide into the White House.

And as a resident of the state he governs, I can predict he wouldn't be all that bad as prez.

Drjohnrock 08.08.2015 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evollove
Yes, we're due for a swing to the right (after barely a swing to the left) but it won't be Bush. I didn't realize how fucking boring he is. No way anyone under 35 will give a shit about him. Holy hell, my fingernail has more charm.

Kasich could win. Funny: he'll have a harder time convincing the far-right that he's an acceptable candidate, but if that happens, it'll be a relatively smooth slide into the White House.

And as a resident of the state he governs, I can predict he wouldn't be all that bad as prez.

Bush won't win. His head-up-the-ass statements about how Americans should work harder--when Americans over the past few decades have greatly increased their work productivity but haven't received corresponding wage growth--show how out of touch his elitist ass is.

I'm also an Ohio resident. Catsick would be a total nightmare as president. He is a snake oil salesman and a complete piece of shit. His much-hyped balancing of the state's budget amounted to a shell game, and abolishing the Ohio estate tax--which was miniscule compared to the federal estate tax and which a lot of Ohio estates didn't pay at all--robbed local governments of much needed money. And then there's Jobs Ohio--an agency lacking public oversight and scrutiny which doles out goodies to his rich friends while failing to improve the overall economy. And who can forget his attempts at union busting? Apparently many can, but I can't. He deserved to be limited to one term as governor and would have but for Tim Fitzgerald's campaign imploding.

OK, enough of my rant. Evollove, I love ya, man, but we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 08.08.2015 03:29 PM

Guys.. the sooner you accept reality the less discouraged you all be when it finally happens. I doesn't like Bush OR Obama or even Hillary BUT the writing is on the wall and kindly point to any other GOP candidates that even remotely have the tone and rhetoric to "win" a national campaign aside from Jeb? These guys are so ideologically isolated that Jeb makes them look like jihadis

h8kurdt 08.08.2015 05:43 PM

Quote:

Guys.. the sooner you accept reality the less discouraged you all be when it finally happens. I doesn't like Bush OR Obama or even Hillary BUT the writing is on the wall and kindly point to any other GOP candidates that even remotely have the tone and rhetoric to "win" a national campaign aside from Jeb? These guys are so ideologically isolated that Jeb makes them look like jihadis

No.

Drjohnrock 08.08.2015 06:19 PM

Quote:

That's easy--Chris Christie. I don't like him but I think of him as the least of all of the GOP evils. When his state needed help in the wake of a natural disaster, he worked with Obama and didn't give in to the infantile urging of his party to reject Obama and blather shit about him--he did what was right for his state, and he's insisted on being able to work across party lines. He's the closest thing to an adult in the field, which will help him after the GOP primaries. And he's done well in a traditionally blue state--he has a lot of broad appeal, or at least the potential for it. Again, I don't like him--he's a union buster like the douchenozzle we have as governor in Ohio--but he easily has the "tone and rhetoric" to win a national campaign.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 08.08.2015 07:14 PM

Chris Christie lost his own credibility with "conservatives" and no disrespect to him but only New Jersey could elect a fat guy to an executive office. Like Homer Simpson said, "a fat guy kissing a woman is on the state flag."

Again, I'm not telling you what i personally like or agree with so much as parroting what it is. Unless someone sounding even more grown up that Jeb (and sure, that sounds easy or obvious but remember we're talking about the GOP, the party of Nixon and Reagan) than the Bush III era will be established next year

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 08.08.2015 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
No.

Yeah i noticed it but left it just for you ;)

Drjohnrock 08.08.2015 08:42 PM

Quote:

Chris Christie lost his own credibility with "conservatives" and no disrespect to him but only New Jersey could elect a fat guy to an executive office. Like Homer Simpson said, "a fat guy kissing a woman is on the state flag."

Again, I'm not telling you what i personally like or agree with so much as parroting what it is. Unless someone sounding even more grown up that Jeb (and sure, that sounds easy or obvious but remember we're talking about the GOP, the party of Nixon and Reagan) than the Bush III era will be established next year

You said national campaign--the Republicans can't win a national campaign by playing to their rabid base. Jeb-Boy is another Mitt "Clueless" Romney --lots of negatives in a national election. Fat guys not winning executive office? Tell that to William Howard Taft.

At this very early stage, neither you nor anyone else can predict who the next president will be. But if you really can predict the future, I suggest you set up shop on Wall Street. You could make billions predicting what the stocks will do.