Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

!@#$%! 12.16.2018 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Severian
Making fun of someone’s mental health issues?

Yeah. Hilarious.

I stand by my rotting maggot cock comment.

wat lol

ok read it however you like

Severian 12.16.2018 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
wat lol

ok read it however you like

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Gazpacho Gestapo
Go cry home to your schizo mom, punk

Yeah maybe I’m just reading it wrong

!@#$%! 12.16.2018 05:16 PM

Quote:

Yeah maybe I’m just reading it wrong

well i see gilbert gottfried making the first joke about 9/11

you see gilbert gottfried making a joke about the japanese tsunami and losing his aflac gig

choc e-Claire 12.16.2018 05:34 PM

Gazpacho Gestapo was alright for a while, but now he's rapidly becoming more annoying than the person he's mocking.

!@#$%! 12.16.2018 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Gazpacho Gestapo was alright for a while, but now he's rapidly becoming more annoying than the person he's mocking.

he's just exaggerating to make a point

i still think it's hilarious

i guess i have more experience with comedy :p

Dr. Eugene Felikson 12.16.2018 06:57 PM

I don't see how someone making light of my dying mom's mental ailments is supposedly amusing.
It's just mean, man. :(

!@#$%! 12.16.2018 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I don't see how someone making light of my dying mom's mental ailments is supposedly amusing.
It's just mean, man. :(

oh he got to you huh?

damn. sorry dude. i thought he had provided a fake diagnosis

take away his aflac gig then

Diesel 12.16.2018 07:40 PM

Quote:

Maybe?

So tell me: what has brought on this mental delusion?

Severian 12.16.2018 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel
So tell me: what has brought on this mental delusion?

You asking about my avatar when there are parody accounts and trolls everywhere and someone with parody accounts trolled my beloved avatar.

Prove me wrong

Severian 12.16.2018 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh he got to you huh?

damn. sorry dude. i thought he had provided a fake diagnosis

take away his aflac gig then

Why would this not get to him?

He posted about his mother’s illness and we all hashed it out. Everyone present knew Eugene was going through some shit.

This troll whose cock is hopefully crawling with maggots by now makes light of something that fresh and that real and, what, the guy who’s schizophrenic mom is dying is supposed to.... like, go “lol”?

Nope.

I’m not into shining armor knight shit or rushing to people’s defense on interwebs, but fuck anyone who plays or “jokes” with that kind of disgusting, sociopathic venom.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 12.16.2018 08:48 PM

I'm in such a cheerful mood lately, that it doesn't really matter what some rando on the internet wants to lash out at me for. I've taken worse.

All the trolls and alt accounts on SYG are sorta what have always defined this place. The mods are pretty much non-existent which allows people here to behave like the old west. I appreciate that about SYG as opposed to other places online which I frequent.

People play with fire and complain when they get burned. I've been guilty of the same. I know I can be annoying here and I get egregious, but I'm recovering now, and have so many wonderful things to offer the world.

Really, I just wanna help others, and I hope whoever is twisted enough to post such hurtful things also finds his/her peace in life.

dirty bunny 12.16.2018 09:42 PM

I am immature.

Skuj 12.17.2018 01:47 AM

I walked a total of 44km this weekend.

Diesel 12.17.2018 02:54 AM

Quote:

You asking about my avatar when there are parody accounts and trolls everywhere and someone with parody accounts trolled my beloved avatar.

Prove me wrong

How about you prove how I'm involved?

choc e-Claire 12.17.2018 02:54 AM

Anyone know any good long-form writing blogs that they can share?

I'm in the mood for something I can read on my phone when I'm bored.

No real preference for genre, be it fiction or non-fiction.

floatingslowly 12.17.2018 04:31 AM

Quote:

someone with parody accounts trolled my beloved avatar.

Prove me wrong

I'll say this publically just once, because I'm forced to assume you might have a medical case of paranoia: I am floatingslowly. once I had the username space. I only remember the password for this account because apple does. I don't have the time nor inclination to create all the boogey men that you think me to be.

that said, the internet will never be your safespace, so just chill, duders.

Diesel 12.17.2018 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'll say this publically just once, because I'm forced to assume you might have a medical case of paranoia: I am floatingslowly. once I had the username space. I only remember the password for this account because apple does. I don't have the time nor inclination to create all the boogey men that you think me to be.

that said, the internet will never be your safespace, so just chill, duders.

In order to help victims of ill mental health I think the typical course of action is to go along with the manic fantasies in order to help the patient relax. So, given his presumption that I hacked his avatar - the best way for me to help him is to troll him?!.. It would only be for his own benefit of course and will form the long, long, LONG... road to recovery.

I'll start by changing my signature to something like 'Cunting Severian: stinking the place out out since 12' y'all'.

Or ...'Something borrowed, something blue, Severians' mouth is a looooooo!.

Orrrrrr 'Or by Sonic Youth' You can then rate this one cos I know you like dat sort of fing. Mental benefits y'all.

Once your mind is cured we can then start working on the physical, and see what we can do about that Napoleon complex. Yea.

h8kurdt 12.17.2018 06:53 AM

Quote:

Prove me wrong

Mate...it's an avatar and it was us taking the piss. You're getting upset over literally nothing. How bout you sit down and breathe.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 12.17.2018 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Anyone know any good long-form writing blogs that they can share?

I'm in the mood for something I can read on my phone when I'm bored.

No real preference for genre, be it fiction or non-fiction.

How about some classic literature?

Project Gutenberg
is great for public domain e-books.

Why not start with Bram Stoker's Dracula?

Or hell, just take a walk to the nearby library. You have those in Australia... right? :D

Severian 12.17.2018 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt

Mate...it's an avatar and it was us taking the piss. You're getting upset over literally nothing. How bout you sit down and breathe.

Yeah ok

My life is pretty stressful