Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

HECKLER SPRAY 07.09.2008 07:06 PM

HECKLER SPRAY 07.09.2008 07:15 PM

_slavo_ 07.10.2008 02:43 AM

I had a weird dream tonight. I dreamt that Nefeli called me on the phone and asked if she can come over. So I said yeah, why not, and in a minute she was standing at my door. So we sat down, talked and laughed a bit, and suddenly she said she would like me to give her 1000 Euro to make a donation for a birthday party for jennthebenn. So I said that it was a little bit too much and she started to become hostile, that she needed the money and everything. Then she started pulling out some bills out of her bag and started to rant that she wanted me to pay and I was starting to get really worried at that point. Then I woke up.

Sorry nef. You're one of the sweetest people on this board so I don't have a clue why could I even make up a thing like this.

Things like this make me realize I probably spend too much time on here.

MellySingsDoom 07.10.2008 03:20 AM

That's spooky, _slavo_, I had a dream/nightmare on Sunday night, where demonrail and I were in this weird prison, which was a cross between an interrogation centre and a hotel. The sort of place where you hid from the guards in fear when they came to you cells, but where you could also choose what soup you wanted with your three course meal. I was in there for "assault and common assault", which stemmed from an argument I had (i the dream) in Clapham. Later on in the dream, demonrail got loads of parole, whereas my 6-month sentence was extended for an indeterminate level. It ended with demonrail and me round my Dad's, with demonrail explaining how I ended up in prison in the first place, and my Dad saying, "Yeah, I can see how you ended up there".

What on earth could have all that meant???

nicfit 07.10.2008 03:28 AM

ohgodohgodohgodohgod

HECKLER SPRAY 07.10.2008 03:36 AM

acousticrock87 07.10.2008 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
what kind of bag was i holding?

Hahaha best response ever.

And yeah, I've heard you dream the opposite, too. Not always, but it sometimes happens. More often your dreams are just more like a random metaphor for how you feel. Like dreaming about a fight with some random person might mean you feel strongly conflicted about something. The subject and cast is usually pretty arbitrary, I think.

Cantankerous 07.10.2008 03:46 AM

people picking a fight with me through facebook status messages = lame

acousticrock87 07.10.2008 03:54 AM

Haha.

John Smith is thinking some people should stop talking behind my back before they get their ass kicked.

nicfit 07.10.2008 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
people picking a fight with me through facebook status messages = lame

what does that mean?

terriblecanyons 07.10.2008 04:36 AM

I got so bored I put make-up on for nothing. What a waste.

_slavo_ 07.10.2008 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
what kind of bag was i holding?

a notebook bag. :D

_slavo_ 07.10.2008 05:55 AM

Hehehe,
anyway, you were quite chaming during the first part of our conversation. I kept saying to myself - oh, what a sweet lady this is!
And then came the money issue.

Cantankerous 07.10.2008 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
what does that mean?

okay..

you know what facebook is? right?

well, you know how people can change their status message to John Doe is ______________. ???????

well, someone is trying to pick a fight with me through their status message.

to which i say:

lame.

MellySingsDoom 07.10.2008 07:19 AM

Hot and chunky chicken soup, anyone? It be raining in London, so instead of mooching around outside, I thought I'd treat meself to summat v nice for lunch.

█████████ 07.10.2008 07:19 AM

lunch time-

Cantankerous 07.10.2008 07:20 AM

lunch time over here too

i think i'll eat some more souls.

MellySingsDoom 07.10.2008 07:22 AM

Get an all-soul baguette. You can wash it down with a bottle of cool Stella or Kronenbourg whilst lazing on the beach.

nicfit 07.10.2008 07:22 AM

Ah!
actually I never investigated this facebook thing and I dunno how it works, thought it was an almost usa-only thing.

nicfit is spitting on keith richards bandanas.

something like that?
Nefeli do you spend much cash on purses/bags?

I'm ultrapissed because I can't find the pics I wanted to scan. Damn, I might have dumped them along with useless stuff in the garbage... hope it's not the case...

Cantankerous 07.10.2008 07:26 AM

yes, something like that.

for example mine says, verbatim

Lilly Nęss is IRRITATED.

and fight-picker person's says
____ _________ Llly: Fuck your standards. But your so fuckin gorgeous.