Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Say Something You Can't Say To Their Face (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=25606)

evollove 05.09.2014 10:28 AM

I fell asleep last night fantasizing about burning down your house.

MellySingsDoom 05.10.2014 10:18 PM

Thank you for tolerating me last night. God knows I've worn you thin enough. Whatever you may think of me, you're still a fucking great person.

Genteel Death 05.11.2014 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Thank you for tolerating me last night. God knows I've worn you thin enough. Whatever you may think of me, you're still a fucking great person.

No worries Melly.

A Thousand Threads 05.11.2014 05:06 AM

wanna fuck you like a bunny

MellySingsDoom 05.11.2014 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genteel Death
No worries Melly.

Thanks. Really appreciated.

Cunt 05.11.2014 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
wanna fuck you like a bunny

Use the "city keys" to enter the building and rape him/her/it in the stairs. Is that what you do?

!@#$%! 05.11.2014 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cunt
Use the "city keys" to enter the building and rape him/her/it in the stairs. Is that what you do?

A Thousand Threads 05.11.2014 04:17 PM

Quote:

???

A Thousand Threads 05.11.2014 04:21 PM

So my suggestions on how to save some money when you're broke offended you so much that you now call me a rapist?

thank you very much and goodbye!

dead_battery 05.11.2014 04:26 PM

Quote:

aiming this directly at cunts face let me just say go fuck yourself you piece of shit

pony 05.11.2014 05:53 PM

you cute

Cunt 05.11.2014 07:23 PM

Quote:

???

How dare I suggest someone could do ogre shit like that, right?
I’m sure the people that sold you the keys only use them for pro bono publico activities.

A Thousand Threads 05.11.2014 07:49 PM

Quote:

I’m sure the people that sold you the keys only use them for pro bono publico activities.

You can get this fucking keys legally in every keysmith or key service store too!
You know...
sometimes the people who bring you your Le Monde newspaper to the door...
or the not so friendly fella from Pakistan who brings you Pizza...

they have them too!
you scared of them aswell?
Pizza slowly killing you?
stealing your tax money?

Quote:

How dare I suggest someone could do ogre shit like that, right?

Yes. People = doing fucked up things. Me = People. I could = fucked up shit.
Thanks for telling me that. Should I thank you or what?

foreverasskiss 05.11.2014 11:38 PM

i speak for all the cunts of the world: my mommy abandoned me when i was young. i could've been famous. i could've been travelin to places unseen. i've could've been ME......... MOMMY. but you, you fucking bitch, you ditched me!!!!

MOMMY, you cunt. now i'm a white trash asshole without empathy bitch. i hate you and you and you and you and you. please feel sorry for me.:( i'm on my third child without a father.

mommy: you rat face dick sucker.:fuckyou: fuck you.

foreverasskiss 05.11.2014 11:53 PM

i grew up with both parents hand to hand. they both tucked me in at night. i had three square meals a day and awesome clothes and pretty much everything i wanted.

having parents is awesome esp. during Chrismas. i was so lucky nor do i feel sorry for your unlucky ass. it had it's down fall. like my mother was an ODC case and my father was an alcoholic to the third degree. otherwise, it was a charm you motherless cunt!!!!! so suck it up and eat shit.

jealous?

Nefeli 05.12.2014 06:28 AM

Quote:

wow as i see we are reaching a new low (IQ) in this place.

Cunt 05.12.2014 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead_battery
aiming this directly at cunts face let me just say go fuck yourself you piece of shit

Quote:

You can get this fucking keys legally in every keysmith or key service store too!

No you can't. Or was this just for dramatic effect:
Quote:

i got this "central keys" for vienna. bought it at an anarchist bar that now got shut down. it's the one that mail carriers use to get inside of the buildings.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
wow as i see we are reaching a new low (IQ) in this place.

Your buddy is really smart.

EVOLghost 05.12.2014 05:39 PM

I don't really want to come over later....I kind of just want to get drunk now. Wanna get drunk instead?

A Thousand Threads 05.12.2014 05:49 PM

Quote:

No you can't. Or was this just for dramatic effect:

at the squatted bar they had special price for master key and supermarket dumpster room key + they got me that certificated degree in advanced why do I even reply to you...

demonrail666 05.12.2014 05:56 PM

Quote:

That's a nice looking watch