Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I want to get beaten (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=24584)

_slavo_ 07.08.2009 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
oh i hate that stuff! your gf, she is sooo wrong, but when you are in love and not very experienced, you dont see clearly and you are jealous because there is another person in this world your partner wants to share his thoughts with!!!! UGH soo silly.

you have to clear up some stuff with her, before its too late.
spend time with your friends or for your stuff, even if you madly want to see her. i know its not easy and dont worry, i have written that stuff with blood on my arm for me too just in case.

if you are lucky, she ll realise on her own that she shouldnt feel like that.

my girlfriend is of the same nature, damnit. but she's kind of over that phase by now .. it used to be much worse. now I think she's kind of got used to the fact that I have some lady friends that I from time to time go out for a pint of beer and a bit of chat.
I just told her to trust me.

al shabbray 07.08.2009 05:30 AM

thanks for your ords slavo and nefeli.
it went on till 08:20 this morning. a lot of things has been said which were really hurting, from both sides. I think she fell asleep short afterwards.
I wrote her a text were I just said nice things. I dont know if she already read it. its her turn now. maybe she will take that chance, but if not I cant help her. she cant expect me to say sorry for smth I never did/thought or anything.

al shabbray 07.08.2009 05:58 AM

holyness. this board feels at the moment like THE place for breakups. kinda strange but somehow comfortable.
I think I will make myself some coffee. cant sleep anymore after 1 1/2 hour. feeling like having a hangover
it just plain sucks

soundtrack to it:
-link will be added after the upload is complete-
odd nosdam "this about the dead"

_slavo_ 07.08.2009 06:08 AM

al shabbray, take this as some kind of a test. if she can't cope with the fact that you have friends of the opposite sex, then she can't cope with your version of the world we live in. and if she can't, there will hardly be any way you two could stay together accepting each other in the prospect of years to come.

al shabbray 07.08.2009 06:09 AM

edit: delete
I wonder if it helps, I am in a deadend

al shabbray 07.08.2009 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
al shabbray, take this as some kind of a test. if she can't cope with the fact that you have friends of the opposite sex, then she can't cope with your version of the world we live in. and if she can't, there will hardly be any way you two could stay together accepting each other in the prospect of years to come.

btw here is the link, lifesaver music:
http://www.mediafire.com/?idtmdjymzzd

al shabbray 07.08.2009 06:51 AM

I agree with you on everything.
this words could be from me.

edit: delete

nicfit 07.08.2009 07:03 AM

Isn't "asshole" a compliment in german :D?
like, david asshole off, you know...

ha ha , sorry, I'm in a tooooo silly mood to write something serious, but I don't mean to understimate the situation, just felt like lightening the mood...

no, eh?

same for atsonic, I can't even pretend to have something serious/meaningful to write, most of the things other persons posted reflect my views, and since I'm in a relations-refusal period I think I'm not the right person to add anything to those posts.

al shabbray 07.08.2009 07:06 AM

it was all on the mobile...I hate that.
she left at afternoon when everything starts.
I really dont know if she is aware that I am posting here...maybe I should delete my posts...

al shabbray 07.08.2009 07:17 AM

shes awake and starts to write text messages again...
I am thinkin bout calling, telling her in the nicest way I can imagine what I feel and then let her decide what to do
I am afraid she wont stop. and I dunno what to do then

al shabbray 07.08.2009 07:22 AM

thats no problem for me. I can live pretty good being tired :)

censorship-edit

nicfit 07.08.2009 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
we should pm about this one day.

;) :) :p

I was here before those smilies appeared!:eek:
yes, we could pm one day.
that doesn't stand for post mortem, right?

al, you should tell her what you feel "in the way" you feel it, not in "the nicest way" you can, when you act over-kindly (?) talking about things that get you somehow passionate people wont' get your real feelings and think that you're just making up excuses or spitting out a pre-prepared speech.

al shabbray 07.08.2009 07:27 AM

yeah I know. ah fuck it. I will roll up a cigarette, put in some more coffee, call her up and see what happens. I ll try my best. if its not enough then its not enough.
will come back soon :)

nicfit 07.08.2009 07:34 AM

yesss!
listen to "inscape" by Robert Logan in the meantime!

http://www.myspace.com/robertlogan go for throb on his myspace

al shabbray 07.08.2009 07:38 AM

censorship-edit again

al shabbray 07.08.2009 07:45 AM

censorship-edit

al shabbray 07.08.2009 07:50 AM

censoring like I just dont care

_slavo_ 07.08.2009 08:03 AM

option no.1 + call her after work time (around 6pm tonight)
she will at least have some time to think about it and calm down.

al shabbray 07.08.2009 08:05 AM

thanks slavo!

did you read #4 I am tending to that, cause I got the feeling that she wont stop reproaching if I dont force her to make a decision where she cant

al shabbray 07.08.2009 08:18 AM

dang_hop_to_the_flop_editing

thanks for all your help slanevoli :)