Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I want to get beaten (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=24584)

SYRFox 11.26.2009 01:44 PM

yesyesyesyesyes

shabbray2.0 12.02.2009 03:27 PM

this thread s dead.

static-harmony 12.02.2009 03:34 PM

Hello people.

TheFoxBen 12.02.2009 04:13 PM

yo.

_slavo_ 12.02.2009 04:15 PM

ssup? hey, i have a next concert tomorrow, on this event:

http://www.nextfestival.sk/

a collective improvisation, part of the "RBNX.T" band, or whatever that is

krastian 12.02.2009 09:33 PM

Good luck, man!!

_slavo_ 12.03.2009 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
have fun!

but when are you flying....?

tomorrow morning.

_slavo_ 12.03.2009 03:59 AM

are you in England already, nefeli?

_slavo_ 12.03.2009 04:31 AM

Good luck and safe trip !!!

_slavo_ 12.03.2009 04:57 AM

you've been afraid of flying?
i love that feeling, when my fate is absolutely taken out of my hands for the moment.

nicfit 12.03.2009 05:12 AM

Jealous.

nicfit 12.03.2009 05:53 AM

I wish I could make long term plans but I can't.
Plus I'm superbusy lately and have near to 0 freetime (sorry slavo, it's taking ages, I'm too software-noob and I'm trying to learn how to deal properly with the stuff :( :() and like 3 sleep hours at night and I have second thoughts on so many things it's annoying.

anyways, elephant done with a font ( letters/symbols just rotated or mirrored, no distortions) for a project, too shy to put it in the "ART" thread, too much pressure in there ahah hahaa everyone is an artist and then there's the sun and freezing winds so nobody wants to be left alone, aight? but sure, being on your own is a good thing if you can stand yourself you can stand a good percentage of "other" people, and when you go to gigs you're the guy who stands in the back coz that's the only place where the sound is decent and sweaty youngsters coming out of the pogo smell like mc chicken and soda and a girl is crying on a sofa in that dark corner of the club and flying = no fear needed, if you believe in statistics even less fear is due, if you don't it's the same, no fear, it's like jumping, when you jump you're not afraid of how/where you'll land. I wish I could jump to other countries, and you'll do it, lucky girl.ok?:

all rights reserved, no commercial or personal use without a written permission.
ef iu si chei.

_slavo_ 12.03.2009 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
(sorry slavo, it's taking ages, I'm too software-noob and I'm trying to learn how to deal properly with the stuff :( :()

no worries Nic, take your time. there's nowhere to hurry.

shabbray2.0 12.03.2009 07:32 AM

this elephant kicks ass nic!

phoenix 12.03.2009 07:44 AM

Quote:

i hate it. i have been flooding this board over the years with this fear of mine. the prospeKt of flying doesnt let me enjoy the anticipation of the trip.
as a kid, duh, i used to love the take off. now it just extracts years of my life. i can handle the landing (...) and the flight. if its calm i even sleep during it.

good luck with your flight! I have awful flying fears too.. Though, I can't even handle the flying part. The landing part, is the best. . .

_slavo_ 12.03.2009 07:47 AM

Quote:

i hate it. i have been flooding this board over the years with this fear of mine. the prospeKt of flying doesnt let me enjoy the anticipation of the trip.
as a kid, duh, i used to love the take off. now it just extracts years of my life. i can handle the landing (...) and the flight. if its calm i even sleep during it.

oh, that sucks big time. have a shot or two of ouzo beforehand - that might help.
I love flying, especially when I sit at the window and have a nice view over the clouds - and when I'm listening to some suitable music as we fly. very soothing.

shabbray2.0 12.03.2009 07:48 AM

@nefeli: wish you the best on the island and coming there. I am afraid of flights too, but at the same time I am fascinated by it. especially if you fly at daytime, the clouddive is always astonishing, I think!
and of course sunsets/sunrises are beautiful above the clouds.....

_slavo_ 12.03.2009 07:50 AM

it's a pity you're not coming over as well, shabbray.

A Thousand Threads 12.03.2009 07:53 AM

Have fun there, all of you.

Hey slavo, quick (pretty dumb) question:
In german, Bratislava is called Pressburg ("press-castle"). So is it
Bratis = press
Lava = Castle
??

shabbray2.0 12.03.2009 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
it's a pity you're not coming over as well, shabbray.

I would love to!
I never was in britain, I really think I would dig it. but my love for paris always kept me from going to london so far, hahaha but will do in the future soon.
btw I am celebrating new years eve in Prague this/next year if nothing goes wrong