Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

EMMAh 07.28.2008 03:18 PM

Thanks guys, Tonya was my grandparent's dog. I've known her since I was little and she was always such a great friend (that's me in the first two pictures)

She's had lung problems and tumors for about a year now, and yesterday was the day she took that last trip to the vet.

My grandparent's rescued her from the Humane Society when someone found her running around in a nearby town at a couple months old. She lived out the rest of her 14 years on 90 acres of property. Living the fucking life.

Cantankerous 07.28.2008 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
Thanks guys, Tonya was my grandparent's dog. I've known her since I was little and she was always such a great friend (that's me in the first two pictures)

She's had lung problems and tumors for about a year now, and yesterday was the day she took that last trip to the vet.

My grandparent's rescued her from the Humane Society when someone found her running around in a nearby town at a couple months old. She lived out the rest of her 14 years on 90 acres of property. Living the fucking life.

:( i'm sorry. at least she isn't suffering any more.

Everyneurotic 07.28.2008 03:26 PM

my condolensces, emmah.

_slavo_ 07.28.2008 03:27 PM

Quote:

The vulnerability or animals can be utterly depressive. Mine died of cancer as well, and way she suffered silently was tearing my heart apart.

EMMAh 07.28.2008 03:30 PM

I feel terrible for my grandparents and my uncle (who practically lives at their house) Tonya meant the world to all of them, so I know if I'm feeling like shit about it they most want to die :(

They're getting older too, so I don't think they want to get another dog. Perhaps I'll try to talk them into some rats or something.

acousticrock87 07.28.2008 03:30 PM

It sounds like you gave Tonya a great time here. Nothing better than an animal with free reign. I'm sure she was as happy as a dog could be through to the last second.

EMMAh 07.28.2008 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
The vulnerability or animals can be utterly depressive. Mine died of cancer as well, and way she suffered silently was tearing my heart apart.

Sorry about your dog man :(

_slavo_ 07.28.2008 03:32 PM

Quote:

Sorry about your dog man :(

Same to you, same to you.

Cantankerous 07.28.2008 03:40 PM

i had a visitor!

oh what fun.

i'm so excited and jolly and hyper now
i feel like i smoked a bunch of crack

Everyneurotic 07.28.2008 03:44 PM

i was going to borrow a laptop but the person lending isn't answering her phone.

nicfit 07.28.2008 03:45 PM

I'm thinking about buying an electronic drumkit (is that the right term?)
suggestions?

_slavo_ 07.28.2008 03:47 PM

buy it.

acousticrock87 07.28.2008 03:49 PM

I don't know good brands on electronic drums, since I haven't played or payed attention to that stuff in a few years, but as with any instrument: Don't be cheap about it. Spend the extra money for something that's really worth owning.

Cantankerous 07.28.2008 03:50 PM

someone suggest a song for me to record

_slavo_ 07.28.2008 03:51 PM

deep house with farting in it

nicfit 07.28.2008 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
buy it.

good advice :D
I'll investigate and maybe use the money I'll get for the EMU- IV if I ever get around actually selling it.

No news from Slovenská pošta?

nicfit 07.28.2008 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
someone suggest a song for me to record

"off or out" by elysian fields and dedicate it to your man.

Everyneurotic 07.28.2008 03:54 PM

buy it nic, i hear they are awesome to practice on.

cantanky: "romeo's distress" by christian death, listen to the closet goths!

Cantankerous 07.28.2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
"off or out" by elysian fields and dedicate it to your man.

aight. i'll see what i can do.

_slavo_ 07.28.2008 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
good advice :D
I'll investigate and maybe use the money I'll get for the EMU- IV if I ever get around actually selling it.

No news from Slovenská pošta?

"Hey hey Hey Slavo, no fucking My Bloody Valentine T-Shirt today!"