Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What are you playing? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=28352)

noisereductions 09.19.2012 08:37 PM

CvS2 is probably the best Vs came Capcom released. Love it hard.

EVOLghost 09.20.2012 12:35 PM

waaaahhhhh!
Noiseredux, have you set up a Japanese PSN account? I figure you might have.....
(but this is probably unnecessary since you own the game right?)

http://www.gamesradar.com/10-great-j...download-them/

I'll probably end up doing this...I need this game NAO!

noisereductions 09.20.2012 01:25 PM

I did set up a JPN PSN acct last year, but when I switched PS3's I don't think I put it on my new one. I'll have to check. But yeah it's really easy to do so man. But yeah I already have it elsewhere, not sure I'll grab another copy ... maybe if it comes to US and is super cheap and enough friends have it that online will be worht it. I've just re-bought too many PSN games thinking I'd get to play with friends often and hten they end up wasted $.

EVOLghost 09.20.2012 03:05 PM

:(. Well...I'm gonna wait a bit to see if it's going to be released on USA.

ps. We still have to fight in 3s(just have to move my ps3/tv near my router). Though I recently switched to a circle gate and am still getting used to it. It's so hard to cancel akuma's red fireball into super. I pulled it off easy with squaregate. Now...I'm just really inconsistent with my inputs

EVOLghost 09.20.2012 03:07 PM

Also. I've been lurking racket boy again...maybe I'll join yas for some 3s.

EVOLghost 09.22.2012 09:46 AM

Wow. So there's this game lounge in a suburb like 30 mins from me, but the fighting make community is going to meet up on Fridays! Finallllyyyyy! A meet up I can attend!

I went there last night, it was amazing. Pretty happy my friends tagged along, since they don t play sf or anything. But either way, this place has a bar! So....yeah, drinks, sf, some weeeedz. Good fucking time.

noisereductions 09.23.2012 01:45 PM

Gunbird 2 -- Dreamcast.

EVOLghost 10.10.2012 04:08 AM

^ :D

diggin' the setup.

DAT SF3 SCENE COMIN' UP IN CHICAAGGOO!
Every Friday....which is perrrfect and there's a bar there too! Havin' a small tourney this Friday...Definitely gonna try to be there Friday night.

noisereductions 10.10.2012 07:28 PM

^that's my new ghettocab. Haha. Shmups, fighters, etc feel great standing up.

dirty bunny 10.10.2012 07:30 PM

Not thrilled with mists of pandaland so far. I think the repetition of WoW has made me lose my enthusiasm for the game. I might not be playing it at all except for my special friend :s

Rob Instigator 10.11.2012 08:58 AM

choke the chicken

EVOLghost 10.11.2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noisereductions
^that's my new ghettocab. Haha. Shmups, fighters, etc feel great standing up.

Hehe. I hope it's sturdy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty bunny
Not thrilled with mists of pandaland so far. I think the repetition of WoW has made me lose my enthusiasm for the game. I might not be playing it at all except for my special friend :s

So glad I never returned...I don't know if someone else is currently using my account.

Also!!! Got a ride to te tourney Friday. (the guy who took 2nd for kof at the last tourney in jersey) I might actually practice
Kof a bit more and maybe hell teach me a thing or two...

!@#$%! 10.11.2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
choke the chicken

hide the salami

is more fun

floatingslowly 10.11.2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty bunny

Guild Wars 2 is leaps and bounds better than WoW.

Additionally, there is no draconian monthly sub to pay.

I miss certain aspects of WoW, but they are based upon nostalgia and would be quickly shattered just past the loading screen.

Your special friend is a 47 year old plumber in Detroit named 'Jeb'. Squeel, boy, squeel.

Trama 10.11.2012 11:18 AM

Can't bring myself to game. Too little time.

I'll play catan in waiting rooms and on my trips to the bathroom.

EVOLghost 10.12.2012 03:39 AM

YOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Tonight is going to be INSANE! So many games and OG's comin' out to play :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Keeping It Simple 10.13.2012 08:40 AM

Resident Evil 6.

h8kurdt 10.13.2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
Resident Evil 6.

You enjoying it? I've heard so many mixed reviews about it.

demonrail666 10.13.2012 08:49 PM

Killzone

noisereductions 10.14.2012 03:49 PM

check this shit out: http://sega-addicts.murnaumusic.com/?p=33894