Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

Rob Instigator 07.28.2008 04:17 PM

MellySingsDoom 07.28.2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
what is SoHo in London?

I know in NYC it is SOuth HOuston, which they pronounce HOUSE-ton, which is all fucked up cuz there is no E there, and I live in HOUSTON which is pronounced Hew-ston
I know General Sam Houston was in NYC as ambassador from the Republic of Texas when the government was in NYC,a dn that he so wowed the weaknut new yorkers with his massive texas cock and the resulting texas swagger/limp that they named a street after him....

Hi Rob :) - it's an area in central London that's been there for hundreds of years, full of nice bars, restaurants, record shops, and, um, sex shops. It's one of the big gay hangouts too (Old Compton Street, etc) and it's where I work - I work just round the corner from Carnaby Street. A very nice part of the world, for me.

EMMAh 07.28.2008 04:22 PM

I still can't get the ball on my nose ring, it's it's staying in fine. Next time I'm downtown I'll get some tattoo place to put the fucker on.

MellySingsDoom 07.28.2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
I DON'T HAVE A DRUM KIT GOD DAMNIT

How about Loop's "Circle Grave"? No drums on that, and that's a killer piece of psych-drone greatness.

Everyneurotic 07.28.2008 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
I DON'T HAVE A DRUM KIT GOD DAMNIT

you don't really need one for that one, just downstroke your ass off.

EMMAh 07.28.2008 04:28 PM

My mom was just watching Oprah, and it was all about fucking grammar. It was so annoying I made her change the channel.

acousticrock87 07.28.2008 04:30 PM

"It was so annoying that I made her change the channel."

EMMAh 07.28.2008 04:36 PM

I never said that I'm the grammar police.

Sure it's not perfect, but it could be a lot worse.

acousticrock87 07.28.2008 04:39 PM

I'm joking. Your grammars well.

EMMAh 07.28.2008 04:41 PM

Hahaha.

I dunno, listening to Oprah and some bitch talk about when it appropriate to add an apostrophe s makes me want to blow my brains out.

Pretty much any subject of Oprah's can do that to me though.

Rob Instigator 07.28.2008 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Hi Rob :) - it's an area in central London that's been there for hundreds of years, full of nice bars, restaurants, record shops, and, um, sex shops. It's one of the big gay hangouts too (Old Compton Street, etc) and it's where I work - I work just round the corner from Carnaby Street. A very nice part of the world, for me.

sounds like a great place to have some fun or go shopping!

Rob Instigator 07.28.2008 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
you don't really need one for that one, just downstroke your ass off.

my g/f downstroked my ass off last night.

MellySingsDoom 07.28.2008 04:45 PM

Quote:

sounds like a great place to have some fun or go shopping!

Yes, it is. I feel really lucky that I work around there. It's especially nice now - I usually go and sit in the local square at lunchtime, and have a bit of a read, or watch the world go by. There's some great coffee places, too.

acousticrock87 07.28.2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
Hahaha.

I dunno, listening to Oprah and some bitch talk about when it appropriate to add an apostrophe s makes me want to blow my brains out.

Pretty much any subject of Oprah's can do that to me though.

Yeah I don't think it's the grammar; I think it's Oprah.

EMMAh 07.28.2008 04:48 PM

Most definitely Oprah.

Everyneurotic 07.28.2008 04:49 PM

Quote:

my g/f downstroked my ass off last night.

you'll be posting on the "my girlfriend stuck a finger on my ass" thread soon, eh?

MellySingsDoom 07.28.2008 04:50 PM

I feel like I've walked into a board tonight where everyone's almost as nuts as I am....

Hi Everyneurotic, how goes it in Mexico?

acousticrock87 07.28.2008 04:51 PM

Quote:

I feel like I've walked into a board tonight where everyone's almost as nuts as I am....

Nooooo.

Mostly Harmless 07.28.2008 04:52 PM

I'm so glad I've found others who agree-
Oprah always makes me want to blow my brains out, but in some parts of the country you can get flogged and put in the stocks for that kind of talk.

Everyneurotic 07.28.2008 04:53 PM

Quote:

Hi Everyneurotic, how goes it in Mexico?

all goes well, if a bit sleepy. working on some drum tracks as we speak.

how's it going in rainy foggy london? (excuse my insolence if you're not from london but i always thought you were)