Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What the fuck are you drinking???? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=2692)

Antagon 09.20.2020 06:13 PM

Fell for the novelty factor of this one. I mean, it's not bad, per se. It's just Pepsi, only a bit sweeter and more concentrated. And it has roughly twice the amount of caffeine. Nothing to write home about though.

tw2113 09.20.2020 06:35 PM

Underground Mountain Brown by Founders.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 09.20.2020 08:32 PM

had a lot of budweiser last night; drank and toked at my bonfire. have been stone sober for over a year prior.
think im good on drinking for a while

super fun but meh i feel so dirty in the morning

_slavo_ 09.21.2020 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antagon
Some Cannabis-Citrus blend CBD tea with a few extra Sunshine Haze buds (purely CBD too) thrown in for good measure. Anxiety season started early this year. Ah, who am I kidding, the whole year is anxiety season.

Edit: Found the packaging (the plastic bag with the contents was loose in my pantry). Looks tacky, but it's alright.

does CBD help with anxiety?

Antagon 09.21.2020 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
does CBD help with anxiety?

Effects may vary from person to person. But in my case I'd say yes it does to a certain degree. It's by no means a miracle drug, but it helps me to relax a bit. And it seems to mitigate some of the most stressful thoughts.

_tunic_ 12.08.2020 06:31 AM

Cinnamon Coke
tastes better than Vanilla Coke
and I'm not even a big fan of Cinnamon...

I could be happy the rest of my life
With a cinnamon coke

Diesel 12.08.2020 04:16 PM

_tunic_ 12.21.2020 01:29 PM

Awesome, definitely my purchase of the year!!
Wine that kills viruses and saves you from DDoS attacks :cool:
It tastes pretty good as well

pony 01.14.2021 07:25 PM

can someone tell me what's up with everyone drinking kombucha?
what's so good about it?
should i try it?
bought a bottle of it today and saw that there's alcohol in it so that's already a minus

Antagon 01.14.2021 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pony
can someone tell me what's up with everyone drinking kombucha?

I'd like to know too.

Anyway: Apple juice with water. The thrills never end.

!@#$%! 01.14.2021 08:07 PM

kombucha is produced by a scoby, like kefir. good for your guts. but it's made from tea.

the alcohol is there but very low. if you drink a liter you might catch an almost imperceptible buzz, but not even a buzz.

of course ymmv. some people might be more sensitive.

my problem with the commercial stuff is it has too much sugar. but i like one with guava flavor so i'll have it on occasion. just a cup.

EVOLghost 01.14.2021 08:59 PM

kombucha is fizzy vinegar.

EVOLghost 01.14.2021 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antagon
Effects may vary from person to person. But in my case I'd say yes it does to a certain degree. It's by no means a miracle drug, but it helps me to relax a bit. And it seems to mitigate some of the most stressful thoughts.

Oh yeh! a friend bought me some CBD infused cold brews. i had one yesterday while working and I honestly feel like it really does help with anxiety. I didn't give a shit about a damn thing while being productive as fuck...haha.

!@#$%! 01.14.2021 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
kombucha is fizzy vinegar.

eh.... ever try the guayaba one?

so tasty...

pony 01.15.2021 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
kombucha is produced by a scoby, like kefir. good for your guts. but it's made from tea.

the alcohol is there but very low. if you drink a liter you might catch an almost imperceptible buzz, but not even a buzz.

of course ymmv. some people might be more sensitive.

my problem with the commercial stuff is it has too much sugar. but i like one with guava flavor so i'll have it on occasion. just a cup.

thanks symbols

I didnt know whether to try it or not- even with having already bought a bottle (friend said i should get it when I asked her for her fav treats from the organic store).
Think I once saw an AA meme concerning Kombucha and from then on it was on my radar but i was like "what, alcohol??????????????", but friend who recommended it is sober as well so. lol.

i might have the guts to open up the bottle i got later today and try it. got a lime ginger flavour.

if i like it i shall look more into sugar etc.

EVOLghost 01.15.2021 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
eh.... ever try the guayaba one?

so tasty...

this may be blasphemous....but....I'm not of fan of guayaba....

!@#$%! 01.15.2021 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
this may be blasphemous....but....I'm not of fan of guayaba....

pero qué rico olor tiene...

anyway check this tune a bit haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL2v2hjYxc0

_slavo_ 01.16.2021 04:16 AM

I fucking hate Coca-Cola. They used to be my client and they're EVIL.

!@#$%! 01.27.2021 02:06 PM

--

lol i just had a really nice cup of earthy french roast sumatra coffee from a local roaster

shiny shiny beans with all the oils out on the surface but still a dark brown color and not burned

i like my coffee burned black but this is good too... or better.

and very low acidity which is my fave.

choc e-Claire 02.26.2021 05:02 PM

A bit much...