Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   >>the last movie you watched (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=9589)

sarramkrop 06.29.2007 11:01 AM

J Mashed

ALIEN ANAL 06.29.2007 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king_buzzo
and that was?? (good? bad? ugly?)

well i went in wanting to see robots smash robots and its what i got so i liked it
the effects are pretty tops
its not french, its not artsy its just robots from space smashing robots from space:D

!@#$%! 06.29.2007 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
wednesday (2x1 movie day here anyway) i saw el topo in it's theatrical glory, fuck if it's great although i think it's one of those movies you need to see more than once.

then afterwards i went to my friend's house and saw pane e tulipani, a pretty good, lighthearted, fairly funny italian (duh!) movie.

oh is that the one abou the woman who ditches her family & takes up residence in venice or somewhere?

it was a nice female-fantasy movie i guess, wish fulfillment time, and she was kinda hot.

for a moment there i confused the title w/ pane e cioccolatta (sp?), this 70s movie about an italian immigrant in switzerland-- hilarious. oh really you should see it.

---

me last night i forsook movies for a few cheesy episodes of inuyasha

the girl there gets on my nerves, all talk & no action

Everyneurotic 06.29.2007 03:48 PM

yeah, that's it; the plumber turned detective, the flower shop owner and some scenes (like the guy hiding his noose when she started to stay there) were really funny. it was good, i can't see myself watching it again or anything but it seemed good at the moment.

my firend was like "sorry you had to see my chick movie" but it was a good way to spend time with her.

yeah, i thought the lead actress most have been smoking hot back in the day, she wasn't bad looking.

!@#$%! 06.29.2007 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
yeah, i thought the lead actress most have been smoking hot back in the day, she wasn't bad looking.

i'd do her :p

to quote a popular expression, ha ha ha... "gallina vieja da buen caldo" :D

nicfit 06.29.2007 04:32 PM

ha ha I'm laughing a lot on this board tonight "gallina vecchia fa buon brodo"!

!@#$%! 06.29.2007 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
ha ha I'm laughing a lot on this board tonight "gallina vecchia fa buon brodo"!

^^ ha ha ha ha, yes, exactly!

Everyneurotic 06.29.2007 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i'd do her :p

to quote a popular expression, ha ha ha... "gallina vieja da buen caldo" :D

you're the second person i hear say that, i was like "what?!!" yeah funny, hahaha.

nomowish 06.30.2007 02:01 PM

nicfit 06.30.2007 02:57 PM

hah, crash, back in the days when I watched it with some friends a bunch of days after one of those guys calls me and goes " I did not find any other movie straring James Holly nor Spader Hunter!"... dumb...

nicfit 06.30.2007 03:26 PM

Well, I won't complain much, my eyes will look in another direction...guess where?

!@#$%! 07.01.2007 09:14 AM

i had a double dose of this. yes. i watched it 2 times. in a row. the 2nd time w/ the commentaries on.

FUCKING BRILLIANT.

Savage Clone 07.01.2007 09:17 AM

That's a great one.
TVBC (a great local band that featured Paul Metzger) did a live soundtrack to that one when I saw it. It was pretty amazing. They released the soundtrack too; excellent stuff.

demonrail666 07.01.2007 09:19 AM

Erin Brokovich, last night on TV. So boring I almost forgot that I watched it.

!@#$%! 07.01.2007 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
That's a great one.
TVBC (a great local band that featured Paul Metzger) did a live soundtrack to that one when I saw it. It was pretty amazing. They released the soundtrack too; excellent stuff.

oh yeah? i wonder if it can be found...

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonrail666
Erin Brokovich, last night on TV. So boring I almost forgot that I watched it.

nice story, terrible movie. masochist.

Savage Clone 07.01.2007 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh yeah? i wonder if it can be found...

http://www.tvbc.tv/

!@#$%! 07.01.2007 09:33 AM

hurray

--

this just put me on the mood of getting off the internet & going to watch a movie while i ponder the breakfast menu.

have fun.

sarramkrop 07.01.2007 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
That's a great one.

So did The Cinematic Orchestra. Excellent movie, by the way.

davenotdead 07.01.2007 10:24 AM

strange days was pretty entertaining...

!@#$%! 07.01.2007 11:11 AM

oh, so much fun. a perfect sunday morning movie.