Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

Sonic Youth 37 08.01.2008 12:35 AM

I can explain, they were an impulse buy while checking out at Target, along with a pack of gum. I don't think there's been a time since I've teeth that I didn't love these things. I've eaten them to the point of being ill before. and it freaked me out in Europe because all the Tic-Tacs are white, but are in colored cases. Bizarro world.

terriblecanyons 08.01.2008 12:41 AM

Weiiiird. I could never get used to the colored cases... like the new ones they have... which I have yet to try.

greedrex 08.01.2008 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbradley
The fluctuation of leptin and ghrelin hormone levels results in the motivation of an organism to consume food. When an organism eats, adipocytes trigger the release of leptin into the body. Increasing levels of leptin results in a reduction of one's motivation to eat. After hours of non-consumption, leptin levels drop significantly. These low levels of leptin cause the release of secondary hormone, ghrelin, which in turn reinitiates the feeling of hunger.

ha ha ha
excellent:cool:

Mostly Harmless 08.01.2008 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
Yeah... seems like Star Wars doesn't have that many memorable quotes. Cept for maybe NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Y'know:
"Luke, I am your father."
But that's been parodied so damn much it makes me nauseous when I hear it now.
That and "You have failed me for the last time, Admiral."
That's always been memorable for me.

Cantankerous 08.01.2008 11:37 AM

it's annoying when boys are pussies. be aggressive unless you want me to just sit there. :mad:

Rob Instigator 08.01.2008 12:07 PM

They are scared to initiate.

intimidation from fine, angry, slightly unstable women makes their rolypoly pee pee shrink

real manly men just get even more engorged, and have trouble "slippin it in" due to resistance.

babble babble

EMMAh 08.01.2008 02:00 PM

My Kenny is a dog, it's hilariously cute. There's nothing better than dog-rats.

Rob Instigator 08.01.2008 02:02 PM

my g/f has a rat-dog, not a dog-rat

kind of annoying

EMMAh 08.01.2008 02:17 PM

Yeah, I know what you mean.

Not that small dogs are bad, they can just be really annoying. All the dogs I've had have been medium sized.

Cantankerous 08.01.2008 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
They are scared to initiate.

intimidation from fine, angry, slightly unstable women makes their rolypoly pee pee shrink

real manly men just get even more engorged, and have trouble "slippin it in" due to resistance.

babble babble

boys are stupid.

Rob Instigator 08.01.2008 02:24 PM

you said it

Sonic Youth 37 08.01.2008 03:13 PM

I need to buy new shoelaces.

_slavo_ 08.01.2008 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
my g/f has a rat-dog, not a dog-rat

kind of annoying

mine has one too. I'd kick the shit out of him if I could. we have open war declared on each other. he hates me equally how I hate him and we both know it.

terriblecanyons 08.01.2008 03:21 PM

Walcott, don't you know that it's insane,
Don't you wanna get outta Cape Cod,
Outta cape cod tonight

EMMAh 08.01.2008 04:59 PM

I feel like sitting on the beach all night, but I need someone to do it with.

Mostly Harmless 08.01.2008 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
I feel like sitting on the beach all night, but I need someone to do it with.

I'm in Indiana, but I'd be down.

EMMAh 08.01.2008 05:09 PM

I'd like to be there in the next half hour or so though? Think you can make it?

I'll probably just go with my dog, the only problem is that nature calls to her at the beach and I hate carrying that shit around. Being a responsible dog owner sucks balls, so I might just do the cowardly run away.

Mostly Harmless 08.01.2008 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
I'd like to be there in the next half hour or so though? Think you can make it?

I'll probably just go with my dog, the only problem is that nature calls to her at the beach and I hate carrying that shit around. Being a responsible dog owner sucks balls, so I might just do the cowardly run away.

Well, I don't have car. I'd be obliged to try, but dogs make such excellent company.

EMMAh 08.01.2008 05:15 PM

They sure do.

It's happened twice now where I've been walking my dog and random neighbors will say to me, "You know, you handle your dog so much better than everyone in your family."

Me and dogs go well together.

schizophrenicroom 08.01.2008 06:09 PM

my trip to vegas has been delayed.