Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post pictures of hot girls! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6212)

phoenix 03.29.2010 02:31 PM

um first one is brody?
Second two are kind of cute. Are they the same person though?

Dr. Eugene Felikson 03.29.2010 03:43 PM

Yeah. I ripped them off her FB. I didn't know the first one was Brody. Maybe it's due to the whole Facebook celebrity-look-a-like picture fad. I was wondering why there was a url at the bottom. Ha. But yeah, the rest are all definitely her. She models a little (how I discovered her) hence the somewhat professional shots.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 03.29.2010 08:03 PM

Well, she just agreed to do the film. Now I just have to make sure that she can act! :)

davenotdead 03.30.2010 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I just have to make sure that she can act! :)

not completely necessary if you are getting her to take her clothes off

atsonicpark 03.30.2010 01:16 AM

Congrats on getting that chick from the distillers, man!

phoenix 03.30.2010 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Congrats on getting that chick from the distillers, man!

hehehe.

atsonicpark 03.30.2010 06:10 AM

How You Sell Soul to a Soulless People Who Sold Their Soul?

atsonicpark 03.30.2010 06:20 AM

Chairman of the Board saved my marriage..

Well, not exactly SAVED my marriage, but it made me feel better.

Let me explain. . . .

I was getting married on a Saturday afternoon around 5:00 p.m. I had to go over to the hotel where my bride and I would be spending our wedding night and get an early check in, so when the reception ended, we wouldn't have to spend time checking in at midnight when we would both be totally exhausted.

I was too nervous and amped up to sit around the house waiting for mid-day to check in, so I left my house around 9:00 a.m., and drove over to the hotel, which was about 15 minutes from my house.

The room was ready for early check-in, so by 9:30 a.m., I am sitting in a hotel room by myself, with my suitcase, my wife's suitcase, and my tuxedo hanging in the closet. I was getting more and more excited about the wedding and needed to calm myself down. I went out for a walk, but it was an especially hot day, and I was getting too warm, so I went back to the room and tried to take a nap around lunchtime, I was too amped up to sleep, and I was too nervous to eat.

Finally, I turned on the TV around 1:00 p.m. Guess what movie was just about to start! I had never seen it before, but knew it was on IMDB's bottom 100, so I knew it would be just the right thing to shut off my brain. I was right. The movie is really, really dumb, but just dumb enough to make you laugh. Sure it's not the Marx Brothers, but you have to hand it to Carrot Top, he can make you laugh in spite of yourself.

When I finally got dressed and headed over to the wedding location, I was in a great mood. The photographer wouldn't let me see my bride until it was time for our first couple shots. The moment finally came, and I saw her for the first time in her wedding dress; she looked like ten million bucks. When she saw me in my tux she started getting emotional, as was I. When I approached her, she said to me, "Hi honey, what did you do this morning?"

"I checked into the hotel and watched a Carrot Top movie," I replied. She looked at me with an expression that said, 'I'm spending the rest of my life with this guy?' (Yes, the photographer caught the expression on film.)

The photographer finally yelled, "Forget Carrot Top, just kiss your wife already." We both started laughing and I kissed her. Now we joke that if it wasn't for Carrot Top, I would have been too nervous to go through with the wedding. Thank you CT, you saved my marriage.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 03.30.2010 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davenotdead
not completely necessary if you are getting her to take her clothes off

I'm gonna try for some boobies.

davenotdead 03.30.2010 12:22 PM

good luck dude, let us know / show us the results

Dr. Eugene Felikson 03.30.2010 02:29 PM

Oh, I definitely will.

Isn't that what an online community of perverts is for?

davenotdead 03.30.2010 03:35 PM

indeed. good lookin out

phoenix 04.11.2010 11:42 PM

noe? :(

davenotdead 04.12.2010 12:23 AM

nah :(

nicfit 04.13.2010 05:19 AM

phoenix 04.13.2010 06:17 AM

I dig the hair..

floatingslowly 04.13.2010 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenix
noe? :(

yes! :)

fae make great house guests.

and by house guests, I mean, held down and unfed.

chicka 04.13.2010 07:56 AM

congrats Doc on getting the woman you wanted for your flix. Heck if you need some filler in the movie you could do some slo-mo filming of her tats.

Frank Sinatra is the chairman of the board not CT. On my wedding day I played softball in the morning. We creamed the other team 35-0. I then went to the bar but abstained from alcohol but smoke three of the juiciest joints you ever wanted to see. I had a friggin smile on my face so wide the rest of the day. Everybody thought I was happy to be getting married which I was but it was from the joints that put the smile that wouldn't quit on my face.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 04.13.2010 11:19 AM

Meh, I'm not even sure if I want her anymore.

We'll see...

nicfit 04.14.2010 06:26 AM