Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

MellySingsDoom 08.24.2008 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
What's wrong with being you???

Nowt, of course. Just joking, mate :) So how come you feel pissed off at the moment?

Alex's Trip 08.24.2008 11:22 AM

I'm babysitting my little sister.

SUCKS

Mental check notes: Essay on The Stranger, finish literature summary cards, done with calculus, and government study guide questions.

Cantankerous 08.24.2008 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kegmama
Today's Reason to Drink: August 24, 2008
Eschew the Russian stuff and grab Ukrainian vodka to celebrate their independence from Russia today in 1991.

where did you find the picture in your signature? the only place i've ever seen it is in creem.

PS FUCK VODKA

cryptowonderdruginvogue 08.24.2008 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Nowt, of course. Just joking, mate :) So how come you feel pissed off at the moment?

This girl I was seeing a couple of months ago claims she's pregnant, but I don't buy it cause I use a condom every time

Sonic Youth 37 08.24.2008 11:32 AM

Quote:

This girl I was seeing a couple of months ago claims she's pregnant, but I don't buy it cause I use a condom every time

cryptowonderdruginvogue 08.24.2008 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37

MellySingsDoom 08.24.2008 11:37 AM

Quote:

That sucks. Doubtless she has got pregnant (by someone else....) and is using you as the fall guy. Be calm but firm with her, and if she continues with these accusations, demand a paternity test. (Yeah, it's pretty scary shit for you, I imagine, but at least then she'll have zero comeback when the results come back as negative).

cryptowonderdruginvogue 08.24.2008 11:41 AM

Quote:

That sucks. Doubtless she has got pregnant (by someone else....) and is using you as the fall guy. Be calm but firm with her, and if she continues with these accusations, demand a paternity test. (Yeah, it's pretty scary shit for you, I imagine, but at least then she'll have zero comeback when the results come back as negative).

No shit
Sneaky fucking french

I don't even think someone else got her pregnant
She's just crazy
She needs to seek psychiatric help
Plus, she does so much blow, I doubt shes healthy enough to even have a kid

Cantankerous 08.24.2008 12:14 PM

Quote:

No shit
Sneaky fucking french

I don't even think someone else got her pregnant
She's just crazy
She needs to seek psychiatric help
Plus, she does so much blow, I doubt shes healthy enough to even have a kid

bitch is crazy
but if it ends up being true you know what you gotta do...

PUSH THAT BITCH DOWN SOME STAIRS!

boy_howdy 08.24.2008 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
bitch is crazy

i made a joke like that at work one time and this dumb racist bitch i work with started crying cause her drunk boyfriend pushed her down stairs when she was preggo and she had a miscarriage :(

boy_howdy 08.24.2008 12:16 PM

Needless To Say, I Felt Pretty Insensitive

Cantankerous 08.24.2008 12:17 PM

holy shit. i mean how often does that actually happen?

cryptowonderdruginvogue 08.24.2008 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
bitch is crazy

"Bitch, you pregnant?!"
"...Yeah..."
*OVARY PUNCH*
"NAH, NOW YOU AIN'T!"

boy_howdy 08.24.2008 12:19 PM

i know! i have had abortion(s) before and i'm pretty sensitive about it but i still make jokez. she is pretty dumb, though. and says "nigger" and "that's gay" in front of our two lesbian co-workers just to piss them off. so i ddn't feel TOO bad.

Sonic Youth 37 08.24.2008 12:20 PM

Quote:

"Bitch, you pregnant?!"
"...Yeah..."
*OVARY PUNCH*
"NAH, NOW YOU AIN'T!"

That happened to one of my friends. She tells it like a funny joke now.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 08.24.2008 12:20 PM

Fuck that bitch

Well,
I'm going to do a bit of reading out by the pool and take a shower
Talk to you guys later

cryptowonderdruginvogue 08.24.2008 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
That happened to one of my friends. She tells it like a funny joke now.

oh wow, that's... really fucked up.

MellySingsDoom 08.24.2008 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boy_howdy
i know! like, i have had abortion(s) before and i'm pretty sensitive about it but i still make jokez. she is pretty dumb, though. and says "nigger" and "that's gay" in front of our two lesbian co-workers just to piss them off. so i ddn't feel TOO bad.

A (very) ex-gf got knocked up (by someone else :rolleyes:) and I took her to get the abortion sorted out. I have TOTAL respect for anyone who has one - it's ALWAYS the women's right to choose. Quit this moralstic bullshit about the unborn child already.

EDIT - take it easy, DJ crypto.

Sonic Youth 37 08.24.2008 12:25 PM

Quote:

oh wow, that's... really fucked up.

Yeah, she has a really bad habit of just telling her entire life story (which is totally fucked up) to people she barely knows. I think she lacks an inner monologue and just says everything she thinks. Her meds don't really help either

boy_howdy 08.24.2008 12:27 PM

Quote:

A (very) ex-gf got knocked up (by someone else :rolleyes:) and I took her to get the abortion sorted out. I have TOTAL respect for anyone who has one - it's ALWAYS the women's right to choose. Quit this moralstic bullshit about the unborn child already.

EDIT - take it easy, DJ crypto.

exactly. At the time i was broke, homeless, and depressed as fuck. no way i could have given that child a good life.

my boyfriend at the time broke up with me when he found out i was preggo and he was the one who kicked me out of my house, so there you go. i was living on my best friend's couch, my dog got Parvo and i spent all my money on vet bills, was recently broken up with (after a year and a half of dating/living together) because my boyfriend got me drunk and slept with me without protection even though i told him i had stopped taking the pill about a week beforehand and became pregnant. somehow i was the crazy one and he kicked me out on the streets with my sick dog and nowhere to go. so an abortion was pretty necessary, i say.