Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post pictures of hot girls! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6212)

nicfit 09.11.2007 07:40 AM

Savage Clone 09.11.2007 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
oh i love them. i'm not sure how my cats would like it however.
i like huskies and samoyeds too but no way could i ever have one of those. way too big for my apt. and my cats shed enough as it is. i vaccuum the damn couch almost every day, and the oriental rug in the living room. unfortunately all of my living room furniture is velvet.

I have a husky. She sheds her weight in hair about once every three days by my estimate.

Rob Instigator 09.11.2007 10:47 AM

Quote:

OH JESUS LOOK AT IT
I JUST WANT TO SMOTHER IT WITH HUGS!

I love little dogs.

king_buzzo 09.11.2007 10:51 AM

Quote:

yeha! i've got them all... (i really have an unhealthy ammount of their images)

Kevin looks like a badass cat on the last one :D i dont mean cat as hot, i mean cat as a cat.

Bilinda is just amazing

king_buzzo 09.11.2007 11:44 AM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xp6AWNiX4Y4

have you seen this, lily?

shows some of their pedals.

pbradley 09.11.2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

OH JESUS LOOK AT IT
I JUST WANT TO SMOTHER IT WITH HUGS!

That's one hot bitch.

jon boy 09.11.2007 11:50 AM

jon boy 09.11.2007 11:50 AM

Rob Instigator 09.11.2007 11:56 AM

yeah she sucks, but this picture is supa sexxxy

Rob Instigator 09.11.2007 04:28 PM

K.H.

Protectmeyou 09.12.2007 03:34 AM

^ now you're talking

pbradley 09.12.2007 03:41 AM

Yeah, Kathleen Hanna is both hot and not a push over.

nicfit 09.12.2007 04:18 AM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..................... ...........

atsonicpark 09.12.2007 05:35 AM

Kathleen Hanna, there is absolutely NOTHING about her that's "hot". She just looks funny, and her personality just makes her even funnier. She's not UGLY.. it's like Sarah Silverman, I guess.. she just looks like a normal person who is somehow a celebrity who people somehow find attractive even though they just look like every other person walking around. I live in a small town.. 50,000 people.. and every day I see at least 10 different people who look hotter than Kathleen. Just my opinion. "Jet Ski" is a good song, though. The other girls in Bikini Kill were better looking than her. And she always comes off as kinda ... dumb .. in interviews. A bit uninformed, though she'll have you believe otherwise. Though... this thread officially kinda died once Christian Aguilera was posted.. yuck. Just.. fucking nasty. I mean, she's not even "so nasty I don't find her hot"; she's actually not hot at all in any way. "WHOA RIDICULOUSLY HUGE TITS ON A CHICK THAT USED TO BE FLAT CHESTED WITH MARILYN MONROE WANNABE HAIR AND A POUTY FACE." Yuck. The epitome of all that's wrong with America.

Please, no more riot grrls or ugly pop stars.. and more Asians or hot chicks with boy haircuts! Or you could just post more Bilinda !

davenotdead 09.12.2007 06:07 AM

i agree with adam on KH and CA, though perhaps not as strongly...

nicfit 09.12.2007 11:24 AM

please stop me

Danny Himself 09.12.2007 12:36 PM

I posted that picture on the previous page!

Rob Instigator 09.12.2007 01:03 PM

kathleen hannah is everuything I love in ladies, brunette, snow white complexion, crazy opinionated, fucking fun. she is BEAUTIFUL and ten times hotter than 90% of the ladie son this thread

C. aguilera is normally not hot to me either but I like that pic I posted, very sexy

Rob Instigator 09.12.2007 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Kathleen Hanna, there is absolutely NOTHING about her that's "hot". She just looks funny, and her personality just makes her even funnier. She's not UGLY.. it's like Sarah Silverman, I guess.. she just looks like a normal person who is somehow a celebrity who people somehow find attractive even though they just look like every other person walking around. I live in a small town.. 50,000 people.. and every day I see at least 10 different people who look hotter than Kathleen. Just my opinion. "Jet Ski" is a good song, though. The other girls in Bikini Kill were better looking than her. And she always comes off as kinda ... dumb .. in interviews. A bit uninformed, though she'll have you believe otherwise. Though... this thread officially kinda died once Christian Aguilera was posted.. yuck. Just.. fucking nasty. I mean, she's not even "so nasty I don't find her hot"; she's actually not hot at all in any way. "WHOA RIDICULOUSLY HUGE TITS ON A CHICK THAT USED TO BE FLAT CHESTED WITH MARILYN MONROE WANNABE HAIR AND A POUTY FACE." Yuck. The epitome of all that's wrong with America.

Please, no more riot grrls or ugly pop stars.. and more Asians or hot chicks with boy haircuts! Or you could just post more Bilinda !

everything you list as a negative about Kathleen hannah is a positive in m,y book

Beauty lies in the eye

nicfit 09.12.2007 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself
I posted that picture on the previous page!

Feck! I missed that! got distracted by bitches (the dogs), most likely.
Ok, it's your turn to take her out this weekend.