Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sonic Youth Dating (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=28994)

phoenix 01.20.2009 07:08 AM

when Im passing through seattle Ill let you know

greedrex 01.20.2009 09:30 AM

hot

EVOLghost 01.20.2009 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vulva
assuming I don't fuck it up... I think I might have found my noise loving queen : o

/envy

vulva 01.20.2009 11:57 PM

thusfar, I've found out her favourite band is Swans and she's pretty much the female me -_-

phoenix 01.21.2009 12:19 AM

I dont think I could date somene who was the male version of myself.

vulva 01.21.2009 12:20 AM

she finds rape as funny as I do. I'm contemplating raping her to see if it's just a show she's putting on.

!@#$%! 01.21.2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vulva
she finds rape as funny as I do. I'm contemplating raping her to see if it's just a show she's putting on.

maybe you can get someone to rape you both while you are forced to watch.

hevusa 01.21.2009 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenix
when Im passing through seattle Ill let you know

passing through?
I'm in it for the long haul...

I'm not really asking for much. Just for a girl to show up with an instrument and a handful of song ideas for us to work on... *looks at front door*

cars_willkillyou 01.21.2009 03:27 AM

I am 21. Every girl that is into music that I have met seems to think they are too cool for me. Then after they do something slutty or cunt-like, I lose all interest in them, and they suddenly realize they didnt know me at all, and want to start talking to me again.

They usually went after older guys, so if I start going after high schoolers, I can fuck over younger versions of me, and hope that one day they will be able to do the same.

Lock up your high school daughters, I'm on the prowl. Rawr.

<disclaimer?>

cars_willkillyou 01.21.2009 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenix
I dont think I could date somene who was the male version of myself.

I'm nothing like you ;)

pbradley 01.21.2009 03:46 AM

I rarely find girls I am genuinely interested in and I am quick to lose that interest.

terriblecanyons 01.21.2009 04:04 AM

Honestly, most of the guys I've met that're into SY just really REALLY aren't my type.
They all seem to be the "I'll go a week without showering, sit around watching the price is right, eat nothing but cheetos, too lazy to pay rent, too lazy to leave the house" type.
Fuck that.
Plus anyone in Florida is just stupid anyway.

✌➬ 01.21.2009 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbradley
I rarely find girls I am genuinely interested in and I am quick to lose that interest.

Is this your coming out story?

cars_willkillyou 01.21.2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
Honestly, most of the guys I've met that're into SY just really REALLY aren't my type.
They all seem to be the "I'll go a week without showering, sit around watching the price is right, eat nothing but cheetos, too lazy to pay rent, too lazy to leave the house" type.
Fuck that.

be nice.

Trasher02 01.21.2009 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hevusa
Where the fuck are all you sonic youth loving women in Seattle? :fuckyou:

Or at least women musicians... are you all at home growing your pit hair over the winter or something?? FUCK!

cars_willkillyou 01.21.2009 03:45 PM

^ bahahahaha

hevusa 01.21.2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Fuck that.

I own my own business... but I did like price is right when bob was still around. Florida sucks, get out.

uhler 01.21.2009 09:08 PM

Quote:

Fuck that.

i wasn't like that.

the people you're talking about probably only like "dirty" and think being a slacker is still cool.

cars_willkillyou 01.21.2009 09:09 PM

stop hatin on my state. there are a lot of places that suck a lot more than florida. It might not be the most hip and happenin place to live, but there are a lot of really great things about florida. Just look at the wildlife. I mean, we have marshlands, swamps, woods, ocean all around, islands, forests, rivers, springs (north florida springs are world renown for cave diving), and a ton of history. I think there is a city for any kind of person in florida. Ive lived in gainesville, miami, ft lauderdale, jacksonville, orlando, and st augustine. Plus a couple small towns (palatka and Live Oak). Although I agree that Florida isnt the coolest place, I just dont think it deserves to be put down so harshly. If you are stuck in florida because of whatever circumstances, make the most of it. I promise you, it is possible to find happiness here, if only fleeting.

terriblecanyons 01.21.2009 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cars_willkillyou
be nice.

Be nice? Are you my babysitter? I'm aloud to talk shit about the state I live in.

uhler- that's cause you're cool.