Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I want to get beaten (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=24584)

nicfit 08.29.2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al shabbray
I got no cigarettes, damn I have to go outside once again, that sucks

Quote:

you can exchange the word "cigarettes" with whatever you want.

"balls" will do, HA HA HA HA HA HA! :D

Sheriff Rhys Chatham 08.29.2008 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
here's a free scissor shock ep:

www.centrumchaos.com/GC064-ScissorShockEP.rar

It's like 12mb.

The artwork is pretty awesome.

atsonicpark 08.29.2008 03:32 PM

that dude's some jazz dude. haha.

nicfit 08.29.2008 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
that dude's some jazz dude. haha.

reissue it and put obama.

al shabbray 08.29.2008 03:33 PM

how much copies have been released?

SYRFox 08.29.2008 05:03 PM

Yo everyone, I'm back. I've done my double-No Age review (Weirdo Rippers + Nouns), I'm pretty happy.

al shabbray 08.29.2008 05:04 PM

where to read it?

SYRFox 08.29.2008 05:05 PM

Uh, there, but it's in french :( http://syrfox.wordpress.com
I don't know if the google translator can do anything good for it :/

al shabbray 08.29.2008 05:07 PM

oh, ok :) unfortunately I cant read it.
and I dont think the googletranslator will do your writing any favour

but tell me which one should I order first?

SYRFox 08.29.2008 05:10 PM

Hmm it's hard to tell. They're both equally good for me, so I'd say it depends on your taste

If you prefer chaotic punk with a lot of ambient, noise, lo-fi thingies, then you should get Weirdo Rippers
If you prefer punk when it's more poppy, with exceptional compositions, then get Nouns.

But you really should get both if you can

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 08.29.2008 05:11 PM

I let a girl whip me once.

Didn't do anything sexual for me, I just laughed hysterically.

It really bothered her that I laughed maniacally. I'm such a freak.

Maybe I should have groveled and begged for mercy? But I'm not a masochist, so I wouldn't get off to that. Maybe she was a sadist and would have. She probably was a sadist, it would explain her cold attitude and hateful personality.

Heck, I'm glad I laughed, maybe if I would have done the right thing I would have been with her longer. *quivers in disgust*

al shabbray 08.29.2008 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SYRFox
Hmm it's hard to tell. They're both equally good for me, so I'd say it depends on your taste

If you prefer chaotic punk with a lot of ambient, noise, lo-fi thingies, then you should get Weirdo Rippers
If you prefer punk when it's more poppy, with exceptional compositions, then get Nouns.

But you really should get both if you can

then I would go first for weirdo rippers, even if I love "Earaser" and "everybodys down" which are the two only songs I know by them

SYRFox 08.29.2008 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
I let a girl whip me once.

Didn't do anything sexual for me, I just laughed hysterically.

It really bothered her that I laughed maniacally. I'm such a freak.

Maybe I should have groveled and begged for mercy? But I'm not a masochist, so I wouldn't get off to that. Maybe she was a sadist and would have. She probably was a sadist, it would explain her cold attitude and hateful personality.

Heck, I'm glad I laughed, maybe if I would have done the right thing I would have been with her longer. *quivers in disgust*

Ah! I was about to say "woah" but then you edited your post during the time when I clicked on "Quote" and now I'm just confused :confused:

SYRFox 08.29.2008 05:15 PM

Quote:

then I would go first for weirdo rippers, even if I love "Earaser" and "everybodys down" which are the two only songs I know by them

Everybody's Down is on Weirdo Rippers actually. Eraser is Nouns' single but it's probably one of the weakest tracks. As I said in my review, the second part of Nouns really blows. It's pure awesome bliss: all the tracks seem to be better than the others (I mean that when you listen to one track you think "eh that one's the best one" and then you'll listen to one other and you'll think "eh that one's the best on" and then etc). Impressing stuff

al shabbray 08.29.2008 05:17 PM

ok I think I will go for both.
normally I dont like to buy more than one record at the time, cause if I do I will listen to the one which fits my modd right then and the others are being delayed. but at least its the same band, too bad that I wont get them this week anymore.

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 08.29.2008 05:35 PM

I do that quite frequently SYRFOX, because I keep thinking of things to say after I hit post.

al shabbray 08.29.2008 05:40 PM

good night fellas

SYRFox 08.29.2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
I do that quite frequently SYRFOX, because I keep thinking of things to say after I hit post.

Haha don't worry, I do exactly the same :) or I would correct things or others on my message

SYRFox 08.29.2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

good night fellas

good night dude!

barnaclelapse 08.29.2008 05:47 PM

I've been to a couple S/m parties, but I've been unable to explore the interest beyond that.